Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

I guess BB wins. Lots of $$ will probably be generated tonight with Travis, Katie and Priya left up.

Those are 3 big characters right there and they're probably banking on this eviction being "The Talk" with Cat (the last HM, we would expect to be safe, given the lifeline) Dion, the boring one leaving while the other 3 pieces of money making meat are left to fight it out to be safe.

Let's face it.... we're all talking about it, which is what they want. They've left 3 of the HM's which have divided opinion up and tomorrow night's eviction will be ALOT more interesting then this one.

Look at this sassy bitch.

Killeen_-Gretel---colour---credit-Marc-BurlaceWEB_Size4.jpg

Where do you do the betting, etc? I've never done anything like it before but I might actually start.
I use Sportsbet. The odds are horribly inaccurate in my opinion - it's easy to win money, especially if you bet early on in the season.

yeah I could see the writing on the wall with this one so I decided to just watch it and not post. Was surprised Cat was most saved. She's so fucking boring and she's going after a taken guy? she must have a rich family.

Knew Dion was going and I would say it probably is rigged. Its like they thought fuck this guy he is not entertaining and attached, we need to get rid of him and replace him with Dion V2.0 who is single! (hes not but they're dumb enough to believe it)

This is pretty much spot fkn on

yeah I could see the writing on the wall with this one so I decided to just watch it and not post. Was surprised Cat was most saved. She's so fucking boring and she's going after a taken guy? she must have a rich family.

Knew Dion was going and I would say it probably is rigged. Its like they thought fuck this guy he is not entertaining and attached, we need to get rid of him and replace him with Dion V2.0 who is single! (hes not but they're dumb enough to believe it)

This is pretty much spot fkn on

I'm an RN and I voted against both Gemma and Cat for their behaviour in the house. Fabricated sisterhood because of nursing is bullshit. One of the sugar sisters is apparently a nurse.

I quite like what I have seen of Cat. I agree she needs to do more and hope she does. I was surprised she got the most saves. It wasn't expected.

I kinda felt bad that Dion left because I really wanted it to be Katie or Travis. I hope Travis goes tomorrow night. I can't stand him.

As for Cat and Sandra - both Lawson and Sam have been flirting back at them. It's not a one way street. I'm not condoning any actions they may take but feelings can't be helped. I just hope the boys shut it down clearly so that they each get better storylines.

Back