Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

I don't think she has a clue about the show at all. At least Gretel did.
The thing is though - Gretel didn't have a career outside of Big Brother. Sonia is bigger than just Big Brother and she can't grill contestants and get as in their face as Gretel because she has this floaty fairy persona to take care of. I honestly think they need an extra host that can grow with the show like Gretel did.

Fuck... Think I need to vote for Prisus... then have a good bloody lie down. ... confused by this show.

Actually, you need to call the two numbers I have listed..

tumblr_inline_mw4hwoP5N81rdswb3.gif

The thing is though - Gretel didn't have a career outside of Big Brother. Sonia is bigger than just Big Brother and she can't grill contestants and get as in their face as Gretel because she has this floaty fairy persona to take care of. I honestly think they need an extra host that can grow with the show like Gretel did.

Oh man.

That's an excellent point. They need someone who has a little experience in the area, but is essentially a new face, and someone who is going to be excited and passionate about the show, kind of like Emma Willis on BBUK.

You sure you all didn't text Prisus instead of PRIYA ...?

I definitely think the edit from last week with the Cat copping the savaging from the girls gave her a HUGE sympathy vote... maybe the Lisa Haters kept her in?

Thought Dion might be one of them - sliding under the radar. Was hoping for both Katie and Travis to go but thought we wouldn't be so lucky... soooo...time to slap the bitch pack. Hoping for Katie to Cruise..

Cat is a midwife. Nurses have a massive 'sisterhood'. Apart from her being quite likeable, I think this contributes.
I agree with this, I''ve also found from lurking on some other less major BBAU message boards that she has quite a follow with the young men in the 20-30 demographic who presumably find her attractive.

You sure you all didn't text Prisus instead of PRIYA ...?

I definitely think the edit from last week with the Cat copping the savaging from the girls gave her a HUGE sympathy vote... maybe the Lisa Haters kept her in?

Thought Dion might be one of them - sliding under the radar. Was hoping for both Katie and Travis to go but thought we wouldn't be so lucky... soooo...time to slap the bitch pack. Hoping for Katie to Cruise..
I have to admit, I had to stop myself from typing Prisus...

MAYBE, everyone rallied together to save Cat because they hated the others... Like last year when the Sugar Sisters dominated the votes against Tully and Tahan.. Like the only way to get one of those out was to smash the votes for the girls? Same thing here yeah?

........surely? *hoping that's it*

They must have got about 13 votes in total, that's the only way I can explain any of it. I also suspect Travvie is low on the votes and they're panicking as he is the 'comic relief' in their eyes and one of their three key characters, or some such nonsense, hence pandering to the hideous romantic dinner scene; extended footage, no less. Ugh. If Priya goes tomorrow, on the back of that donkey, I will committ suttee.

Yes she did. Nothing against Sonia, but she hosts a morning show. BB is an extra for her. And now she's preggers, not so much. They should have had Tim do it this year, whether you like him or not, he'd ask the hard questions.
Anyway. Think I'm finally over it now. The Cat thing, the hosting, the over editing.

Sorry Mavrodickus. I will not ever believe a non entity like Cat could ever garner twice the fucking votes of anyone. I bloody love Priya but this system is beyond rigged. I won't be wasting my money again.

Back