Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

yeah I could see the writing on the wall with this one so I decided to just watch it and not post. Was surprised Cat was most saved. She's so fucking boring and she's going after a taken guy? she must have a rich family.

Knew Dion was going and I would say it probably is rigged. Its like they thought fuck this guy he is not entertaining and attached, we need to get rid of him and replace him with Dion V2.0 who is single! (hes not but they're dumb enough to believe it)

Yes she did. Nothing against Sonia, but she hosts a morning show. BB is an extra for her. And now she's preggers, not so much. They should have had Tim do it this year, whether you like him or not, he'd ask the hard questions.
Anyway. Think I'm finally over it now. The Cat thing, the hosting, the over editing.
I think that Tim should play a role - I'd prefer it to be a weekly thing, every nomination night he talks us through strategy and his views on the game and he can have an interview with the evicted housemate (re: BB Channel 10 days), while Sonia (or someone else) can have the normal host role.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Sincerely,
Everyone

Oh man.

That's an excellent point. They need someone who has a little experience in the area, but is essentially a new face, and someone who is going to be excited and passionate about the show, kind of like Emma Willis on BBUK.
It'd be nice to have someone who genuinely reacts to surprising events on the show, like Gretel used to do. It is a little mind-numbing the way Sonia just grins and gets on with the script. But I could make a list of things "like Gretel used to do" that still wouldn't improve other things that are different about the show now.

My only grizzle about Gretel was her makeup stylist and her love of using metallic eyeshadows on her. Metallic eyeshadow over the entire eyelid and eyebrow should be banned once you hit mid 30's. A little accent yes, but keep it matt girls.

Considering all the housemates in the top banner are all next to each other, and the first two evicted housemates are close - i think Katie will go

I won $700 on Dion leaving tonight. So that's pretty rad. Beats the 500 I won on psychopath Ben winning.

Travis clearly was playing to strategy, which is an interesting angle about him.
Where do you do the betting, etc? I've never done anything like it before but I might actually start.

Back