Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

Who would have gone if it was a vote to evict? Cat?

I preferred the vote to evict rather than the vote to save. It seems less traumatic when they get told that not enough people wanted you to stay because you are boring, rather than X% of Australia didnt like you.

OK my theory - they got almost zero votes for pairs, it was confusing as hell, and nobody cared
And this week, almost zero again.
so all it takes is one small block of voters, like a family, and you have a win - like wet rag depressing and stupid Cat
or
all the divorced sleazes like Cat

I wish they would post the actual number of votes that were paid for and cast, for each member. But they are probably too embarrassed about the low numbers. With no live coverage and some of us dementia patients still struggling to work out which woman is which, I think the voting would be very low. BRING BACK VOTE TO EVICT and still show us the numbers. If the figures are audited by an independent company, there is no reason not to give us transparency. They might actually gain some credibity and extra voters out of being up front.

I wish they would post the actual number of votes that were paid for and cast, for each member. But they are probably too embarrassed about the low numbers. With no live coverage and some of us dementia patients still struggling to work out which woman is which, I think the voting would be very low. BRING BACK VOTE TO EVICT and still show us the numbers. If the figures are audited by an independent company, there is no reason not to give us transparency. They might actually gain some credibity and extra voters out of being up front.

^ This x 1000!!!!!!!

I preferred the vote to evict rather than the vote to save. It seems less traumatic when they get told that not enough people wanted you to stay because you are boring, rather than X% of Australia didnt like you.

But it's going to make for terrible television as all the boring housemates will receive little to no votes which will save them while the ones actually driving the story forward will be evicted because they are the more noticeable ones and thus will receive more votes.

they will never reveal actual voting numbers because that give insight into the $ (generated 55c per vote) that one would be a trade secret, only offered about if shopping for a new network.

35.2%
33.3%
31.5%

These were approximate percentages as of yesterday after Dion got evicted.

Who's who I wonder.

Poor form with the hail. Where I live on the Gold Coast, we had hail on Saturday and we saw it Monday night on the show. Hail but not much else from the weekend was shown, they obviously dont pay overtime. About 75% of the programmes was repeated stuff we had seen before, or old footage. Did someone catch a shot of Gemma in the bathroom at the same time as Lawson, still piss poor, lazy editing? Then they have the nerve to "live" caption the programme for the hearing impaired, when they have had plenty of time to edit and subtitle it, before it goes to air.

I'm an RN and I voted against both Gemma and Cat for their behaviour in the house. Fabricated sisterhood because of nursing is bullshit. One of the sugar sisters is apparently a nurse.

Does she have to take her sister to work with her, to finish her sentences for her?

Dion (and Jason) had that dance off challenge for The Ultimate Pair, disco dancing in the fishbowl , spent the night in the fishbowl with Jason after being put in there by Priya and Katie, plus was HOH that split up 2 pairs... so really he's had a bit of airtime when it was something BB had organised... otherwise he was working out or eating?

plus we had his gym junkie promo while he was in lockdown

I sent a vote through and my phone autocorrected to Oriya, will that still count... ? Lol. Stinkin iPhone. I sent other votes through but do they count misspelled ones? Anybody know?

Oriya, sounds like one of the asylum boats, the government has turned back.

But it's going to make for terrible television as all the boring housemates will receive little to no votes which will save them while the ones actually driving the story forward will be evicted because they are the more noticeable ones and thus will receive more votes.

It can't be much worse or contrived, than what it is now. I'm not convinced by your version, I think the pot plants would get MORE votes to evict. People get complacent with the vote to save, because they think someone else, will save the one they like.

Dion was a complete bore, and he even looked shocked that people would nominate him for overeating. I mean surely if you knew you were going on big brother you would realize that many people do vote on food related issues, especially when it comes to fair distribution amongst the house.. I was super shocked that Priya wasn't the most votes to save, I mean surely she won't be evicted over Travis. I may actually have to vote for once..

What happens to the rest of the house when you eat their food too:

Well this show at least answered one of my questions. They do swim in the pool. Thanks BB for the public announcement.
When did BB become a soap opera? Jake triangle with Skye and Lisa, Travis and his Ripper girl date night, Forbidden love-Sandra, Sam, Cat, & Lawson. While we were all debating if Sam was leading Sandra on it turns out Lawson may be even a bigger player on a girls emotions. Will there be tears? Count on it.
Twice now we have seen Lisa telling Skye she isn't going to baby her and feed her compliments but we have never seen what generated the conversation.
I am glad Dion is gone as I did not realize before how much the crowd chanting his name sounded like Priya to me.
Anyone else expecting the big showdown tomorrow to be between the 1st pair Katie and Priya?
Stupid Cat voters. :cat: Now I have to sweat it out.

There's few surpises in this program lol.

It's hilarious how the audience are manipulated, Travis given airtime by the producers to make sure he is safe. Dion pretty much had the invisible edit so everybody in the world will have expected him to go in one of these evictions. Katie has had a non-edit the last few days and Kruger was laying in with 'confrontational can thief', so I expect they want her gone next. Hopefully there's more of a surprise in this predictable showmance show. The audience always seem so fake as well when they chant or do that slow clap.

Trasha?

tumblr_mmhmr56YFE1rjf795o1_500.gif
You always come up with the perfect gif. Superstar !

Back