Skip to main content

Episode Day 22 (29/30/2014) Live: Surprise Eviction

The HM's are gonna get suss soon if the HM's keep going to the "Sanctuary" when these tasks happen...
Only the ones who have been HOH. The others will just think it os normal for the HOH to go have lunch with a mate in there - oh. Unless they make the connection about someone else going up to the diary room for a bit of good news eg girls at my uni love you/ promote our latex exerciser. Yeah, you are right.

Last edited:
Dion going wasn't a surprise. I was surprised he got as many votes as he did, but he was boring.

The whole Dion aspect of the show was boring, really. Maybe it's an unfair comparison because I just watched Kate being evicted in BB07 and she was MUCH more interesting as a person, but the differences between that and the stuff we saw with Dion after he was evicted is awful. Most of the time seemed to just be about Dion dancing instead of anything of substance. At least there was seemingly more daily footage than normal, which is a nice surprise.

Priya staying now would be ideal, because I'm happy to lose either of the other two. I hope Katie goes, because that would create the most interesting dynamics and shift things the most. If Katie stays then her and Lisa still think they're the bosses. If she goes then change is forced.

As if Priya could pull a 'better' looking guy than her husband. In another parallel universe, perhaps. :p

She's very, I dunno, stuffy/proper for someone in her 20s.

Well, then let me be frank: I think her husband is pretty ugly!!!

Dion going wasn't a surprise. I was surprised he got as many votes as he did, but he was boring.

The whole Dion aspect of the show was boring, really. Maybe it's an unfair comparison because I just watched Kate being evicted in BB07 and she was MUCH more interesting as a person, but the differences between that and the stuff we saw with Dion after he was evicted is awful. Most of the time seemed to just be about Dion dancing instead of anything of substance. At least there was seemingly more daily footage than normal, which is a nice surprise.

Priya staying now would be ideal, because I'm happy to lose either of the other two. I hope Katie goes, because that would create the most interesting dynamics and shift things the most. If Katie stays then her and Lisa still think they're the bosses. If she goes then change is forced.
Agreed. And not that I give a toss about either of them, but Katie doesn't bring much except mean-girl attitude, whereas Travis at least has doofus value when he's not being a prick.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5025-1378945306-20.gif
I know you don't like posting here much during the on-season but when you do your posts definitely don't go unappreciated. :) Post more! I live for your insights.

As a long time BB fan I still find it strange when housemates like Dion go so early. Back in the Channel 10 days Dion would have undoubtedly made it to the end.
It's the difference between vote to save and vote to evict. Vote to save gets out boring people, where vote to evict gets out hated people.

Not enough personality displayed from Dion. Travie might be dumb as a brick but nobody could accuse him of being a pot plant hence he has voters and Dion has essentially none.
To be fair, there were only a few percentage points in it. I would guess Travis has more voters for him, but many more people that hate him, too.

Do you know how to do a multi-quote @Winterbourne? I'm not having a go at you, but instead of having four posts in a row why not have just one post. It's one of my pet hates how members continue to reply to posts one by one, that's what the multi-quote option is there to stop this happening.

I know you don't like posting here much during the on-season but when you do your posts definitely don't go unappreciated. :) Post more! I live for your insights.

I'm actually up way past my bed time right now... I promise once my training is over I'll post a bit more... I've got some down time in a few weeks and if I can find a good sparing partner I'll post a bit... TBH this really hasn't been a good year for BB and I haven't had a lot of time to devote to it...

nnnnnnnn

Go for that Sexual Tension award.

Shhhh.... Let's keep that on the DL or @Tim will get jealous again...

I just read through the thread, because I am working when it's on. Sometimes people are still posting, so no one is faced with the horror of reading consecutive posts from the same person, sometimes not.

I do not, at this stage, know how multi-quote works, but I guess I will work it out. Thank you for your concern.

Back