Skip to main content

Episode Day 19 - Daily Show - Friday 16 August 2013

Evening everyone, I have a newbie question. Does anyone have a technique of watching the full episodes on the Big Brother website and be able to fast forward and rewind without having to listing to 5-7 adds in a freeking row?

Last night i missed about 5-10 minutes of the show, glares at the home technology, and I thought I might catch that few missing minutes.

I'm about to give up because each time I choose a different part of the episode I am forced to watch another barrage of adds.

Please help or provide suitable entertainment to distract me for my First World Problem.

Download Adblocker.

That ep was EXCELLENT...what a show?...we found out more in this half hour than we did in the whole of the first week.

Congrats Alex *kisses*

I agree! Frankly I'm tired and lose interest in the 1.5 hour episodes. A welcome change!

any minute now.... channel 9 might upload tonight's ep and I can catch up. I'm pumped to enjoy after seeing these positive comments :)

That ep was EXCELLENT...what a show?...we found out more in this half hour than we did in the whole of the first week.

Congrats Alex *kisses*

To be fair I think the first week convos would mostly revolve around the HM 's outside lives, where they work, live, hang out, family etc stuff that gets edited out so we cant stalk them too much! Where now, once the simple pleasantries are out the way the talk is more about the game and their bb world!
Definitely on the improve tho

Drew is such a big teddy bear. I wouldn't mind cuddling up to him.

Jade is being an attention seeker as usual. She is looking desperate. I laughed at her comment about her ex leaving her for a "butt ugly chick". She doesn't seem to understand women have more qualities to offer than just their looks and that there are actually men out there that value personality over looks.

I'm not a dog person, but is it usual for young dogs to growl like Clooney did to Tim and Drew? I would think that's not a good sign from a behavioural point of view?

They've probably been provoking it.

Ha Ha HA The dog sits on Mikki's head

Tim moaning.

Drade resurrected

Mikki cooking

Mattt in the dairy room

Ben saying he had never woken up beside a man before.. (Is he a virgin?)

Heidi stirring shit now with Mikkayla's choice

Jade still sulking about getting dumped by Ed

Sulky giving her advice LOL :D

Jade tells Ed that Drew is a better kisser. LOLOLOLOLOLO

WHAT? I didn't know Jade told Ed that Drew is a better kisser? :( Sounds like she's trying to pay Ed back, but for what? What did Ed actually do wrong? Oh, that's right. He didn't fall into her spider's web. Come on Drew, you can pull yourself out of it before the black widow comes back to suck you dry. I'm so annoyed with Jade. She only told Drew a few nights ago she only likes Drew as a brother/friend. Then why is Drew confiding in Tully and saying he has never had a girl send him so many mixed signals. I wish we had Big Brother Uplate, because I would love to see a lot more of this tonight.

WHAT? I didn't know Jade told Ed that Drew is a better kisser? :( Sounds like she's trying to pay Ed back, but for what? What did Ed actually do wrong? Oh, that's right. He didn't fall into her spider's web. Come on Drew, you can pull yourself out of it before the black widow comes back to suck you dry. I'm so annoyed with Jade. She only told Drew a few nights ago she only likes Drew as a brother/friend. Then why is Drew confiding in Tully and saying he has never had a girl send him so many mixed signals. I wish we had Big Brother Uplate, because I would love to see a lot more of this tonight.

I also never heard Jade tell Ed that - when did she say that?

I also never heard Jade tell Ed that - when did she say that?

I think Medusa misheard and it was actually when Jade asked Ed who was the better kisser between her and Jasmin. But Jade really doesn't care about the kiss! Like at all!

Congrats Alex *kisses*

Totally agree. I would love to see more episodes like we just saw tonight. Plus it gives us the chance to get to know the Housemates a lot better. For example Jade only see's Tully talking to her. But we the viewer get to see how Tully goes off to talk to Tahan, then she's off being all buddy buddy with Drew. They don't get to see this stuff until they get out or not until their Eviction night. But I do love this fly on the wall stuff lol.

And the look on the so called cool group when they begin to realise they might not be just that popular on the outside. :)

What cool group? I'm seeing two cool groups pitted against each other, with Rohan as the only real outsider.

I think Medusa misheard and it was actually when Jade asked Ed who was the better kisser between her and Jasmin. But Jade really doesn't care about the kiss! Like at all!

Arrrrh, now I remember hearing this. Yep Jade wanted to hear who was the better kisser out of her and Jasmin and Ed wouldn't say. It doesn't matter Medusa if you misheard things, because your Posts are always so good to read. Especially your Post that's above this one. Where you list the daily activities. I might try doing that. My Posts are always a bit too long lol. I'm too involved in this show.

Well she is running out of options, it's either go back to Drew or throw yourself at Ben.

Ha ha ha ha ha. :D :D I've got no washing up done because I won't move my bum off this chair. Some of the comments are so funny.

Don't Forget Big Brother Is Repeated Tonight On Go

I keep forgetting Big Brother is repeated on Channel 88 - Go. Now I just switched over to Go now because if I'm still awake at 12.30am, well I intend to sit here and watch those bits again evolving around Drew/Jade/Tully/Tahan. My Dvd Recorder is broken so repeats are good for me.

That Movie called Species is just starting, so Big Brother will be straight after this. So if anyone else has missed Big Brother or simply wants to watch those certain little bits of the Show again, don't forget every single Big Brother Show is on Channel Go.

I keep forgetting Big Brother is repeated on Channel 88 - Go. Now I just switched over to Go now because if I'm still awake at 12.30am, well I intend to sit here and watch those bits again evolving around Drew/Jade/Tully/Tahan. My Dvd Recorder is broken so repeats are good for me.

That Movie called Species is just starting, so Big Brother will be straight after this. So if anyone else has missed Big Brother or simply wants to watch those certain little bits of the Show again, don't forget every single Big Brother Show is on Channel Go.

You mean 99! LOL! Don't fret pet - click on and subscribe to this YouTuber - they upload the episodes not long after it airs :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/BBAU00001?feature=g-subs-u

Tonight's episode already on there :)

Back