Skip to main content

Episode Day 19 - Daily Show - Friday 16 August 2013

And yet I have to pay double the amount for my Internet connection than you metros - and I'm stuck with NBN who think what we need is an EXTRA half hour of news which skewifs the remainder of the evenings prime time viewing. Rendering us unable to participate in social media <rant over for this evening>

Thank god I'm rural and get WIN :p

Does WIN go by the same timetable as NINE? If so, I'm totally jelly.

It sucks so much and the they shove the "jump in" adverts in our face, that app is basically useless to me, I can't do the polls or whatever as its all over red rover by the time I'm watching.

Friday is the worst because not only am I regional, but I am regional NSW which means when they have no room to shove the BB later due to NRL so Friday's DS doesn't screen until 6:30pm Saturday then we get showdown 7:00-8:00

And yet I have to pay double the amount for my Internet connection than you metros - and I'm stuck with NBN who think what we need is an EXTRA half hour of news which skewifs the remainder of the evenings prime time viewing. Rendering us unable to participate in social media <rant over for this evening>

Come DST you'll still be 30 mins ahead of me!

I think Medusa misheard and it was actually when Jade asked Ed who was the better kisser between her and Jasmin. But Jade really doesn't care about the kiss! Like at all!

Definitely THIs....thanks Consuela....Arriba :D

Jade is being an attention seeker as usual. She is looking desperate. I laughed at her comment about her ex leaving her for a "butt ugly chick". She doesn't seem to understand women have more qualities to offer than just their looks and that there are actually men out there that value personality over looks.

After that I'm now fully convinced there's a lot less to Jade than meets the eye.

I just finished watching it on GO. I missed it at 7pm as my nap went a bit too long this afternoon.

I feel like Tully could offer a lot more as a housemate without all the anger and negativity. I think she has more value as a housemate than Ben, Matt or Xavier, but I'm realistic and she's probably going to go home in the double on Monday. It's a shame, because we've seen a lot of tension brewing between her and some other housemates, but are yet to see her get into a really big argument yet. I feel like she's one of the more divisive characters who could deliver something interesting like that. She's not neutral and she's quite hot headed which I really like, but I don't think it's enough to save her. Her overall negativity over the halfway house, over Mikkayla getting saved again and over so many other things has turned a lot of potential fans away from her I think.

It may have only been a half hour show, but they certainly got in enough time to remind everyone to vote for Ben.

I just finished watching it on GO. I missed it at 7pm as my nap went a bit too long this afternoon.

I watched BB again, but I'm going to keep in mind how I can watch them on UTube as well, thanks to mikidiki.

I only just noticed at the very beginning of Friday nights show, Jade asked Ed if her bra looked alright? I don't believe Jade was asking as a genuine question either. If she was, then she would've asked one of the other girls. It was seconds later that she asked Ed who was the better kisser, her or Jasmin. She really asks some odd questions. But this has to be the best episode this series. I so wish we had Uplate. Ooh hang on, Big Brother Uplate is starting soon anyway. I wish it was live, but I will take whatever I can get.

Rohans speech in the Diary Room about emotions was some of the worst acting I've seen on the show. Just terrible. Surely no one bought that?

curious what Tulley said, when speaking with Drew.
Drew stated "if you can buy a can of affection",was Tulley's reply "it's like ambi pur for affection", or are my ears deceiving me.

edit: replayed the scene several times, Tulleys definitely saying ambi pur.
that whole scene had to be a staged ad for ambi pur.
nice segway, NOT!! what an odd reference "can of affection"

Hmm, the shows look like it's a scripted teen soap with ads.

was it me or did Tulley's reaction show a hint of denial "laughing it off" when drew mentioned her being GF'd up/ being on the wrong side of the fence.

Last edited:
Rohans speech in the Diary Room about emotions was some of the worst acting I've seen on the show. Just terrible. Surely no one bought that?

i took it as a new plot written for Rohan, in this years BB teen soap.

"Will Rohan learn to become sympathetic when HM's help out with his lack of compassion".

Q: what type of idiot would admit that he wouldn't leave the house if his parents/GF died, on national TV.
A: a paid Actor.
if he's not acting how did he pass the phych tests prior to being selected ?

Does Jade HAVE to be in a relationship? Does she NEED another male to cling on to while she's in the house?

Watching the episode now.. I had to pause and come on here to say OH MY GOD JADE, STOP!!!!

AGAIN, she is trying to draw attention to her tits or body or whatever else. "Does this bra look stupid?" "sorry just realised my underwear is actually quite see-through" ...WHAT KIND OF GUY IS ATTRACTED TO THIS DESPERATION? She is embarrassing herself!

Jade is being an attention seeker as usual. She is looking desperate. I laughed at her comment about her ex leaving her for a "butt ugly chick". She doesn't seem to understand women have more qualities to offer than just their looks and that there are actually men out there that value personality over looks.

THIS! I would much rather Heidi over Jade ANYDAY! Heidi may not be a 'barbie' like everyone (including Jade) seems to think Jade is (yuck) but to me she is a lot more attractive because she has a much better personality and isn't so self absorbed. Plus she carries herself well. It's time to go Jade.

Back