Skip to main content

Episode Day 19 - Daily Show - Friday 16 August 2013

Thing

Garden Variety Troll.....
Awesome site donor
I'm going to record tonights show cause I see all these comments like - the fence is comin' down & this is happening & that is happening, however us regional viewers don't seem to get the same promo's the city folk get.

So tonight I'll record it for the ads (& I bet they won't show any interesting promo's just to spite me)... :)

Welcome back TraLa

I thought you were back on Saturday.

Thank you!

I was, but then I traded some cyber sex for an early mark on my banning.

It pays to be bendy.

It was nice to take some time out.

Get back to doing what I love, which is of course watching my neighbour shower, adding to my collection of hair from my shower drain and eating Nutella from the jar.

Life is good.

Thank you!

I was, but then I traded some cyber sex for an early mark on my banning.

It pays to be bendy.

You were banned?
e12504.gif
e12504.gif
e12504.gif

If its 29 minutes of Tully crying ill neck myself

Dinner is on the stove and the wine is corked! Tonight better be a good one - though even if it isn't I'm sure the high from Late Night's announcement will carry me through.

Oh and a HUGE welcome back to [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION]!

Banned? Who bans? Why do they ban (if its not too delicate a question). Husbands or moderators?!

I have a rare condition called typer's tourettes.

This causes me to say what I think, with a sprinkle of profanities, and no smiley moteys.

Moderators ban, husbands spank.

Stick with me kid. I will have you moderated by 9pm.

Oh and a HUGE welcome back to [MENTION=30612]TraLa[/MENTION]!

Ha!

Thanks!

I missed your face, and the gentle comfort that comes with the aroma of Lemon Pledge.

You are turning out to be quite the funny one, I like that in a poster.

I am a firm believer that entertaining posters can not survive on gifs alone.

Evening everyone, I have a newbie question. Does anyone have a technique of watching the full episodes on the Big Brother website and be able to fast forward and rewind without having to listing to 5-7 adds in a freeking row?

Last night i missed about 5-10 minutes of the show, glares at the home technology, and I thought I might catch that few missing minutes.

I'm about to give up because each time I choose a different part of the episode I am forced to watch another barrage of adds.

Please help or provide suitable entertainment to distract me for my First World Problem.

Evening everyone, I have a newbie question. Does anyone have a technique of watching the full episodes on the Big Brother website and be able to fast forward and rewind without having to listing to 5-7 adds in a freeking row?

Last night i missed about 5-10 minutes of the show, glares at the home technology, and I thought I might catch that few missing minutes.

I'm about to give up because each time I choose a different part of the episode I am forced to watch another barrage of adds.

Please help or provide suitable entertainment to distract me for my First World Problem.

Use the Chrome browser and install Adblock addon. I get the rare ad before the video but NONE during the show.

Back