Skip to main content

Episode Day 19 - Daily Show - Friday 16 August 2013

I can't believe Jade told Ed her underwear was see through and asked if he liked naked chicks, she is so desperate it is unbelievable. He doesn't like you, Jade. Get over it. So now she's running back to Drew and if hooks up with her (which he will) I will be so disappointed in him! He deserves so much better!

Wondering if Rohan's "epiphany" is more about strategy then it is him trying to help himself emotionally. His talk with Big Brother seemed like he knew he has a chance of leaving this week, and had to try something new...

I don't like the way Tully is pretending to be Jade's friend while running off to report everything back to Tahan. I can see a huge argument breaking out. Now where's my ringside seat and popcorn lol.

Exactly! She's Jade's friend, Drew's friend and Tahan's friend in this scenario. She supports Jade while telling Drew she's a user! It's laughable!

Drew is such a big teddy bear. I wouldn't mind cuddling up to him.

Jade is being an attention seeker as usual. She is looking desperate. I laughed at her comment about her ex leaving her for a "butt ugly chick". She doesn't seem to understand women have more qualities to offer than just their looks and that there are actually men out there that value personality over looks.

I'm not a dog person, but is it usual for young dogs to growl like Clooney did to Tim and Drew? I would think that's not a good sign from a behavioural point of view?

My border collie at that age used to growl at everything. His own reflection, a pot plant lol he was so cute

I thought Jade said Drew wasn't someone she would go for and she saw him like a brother. Now he's someone she would go for? Eek! Not a very clever game plan
Love

She told Mikkayla - while Mikkayla was still in the halfway house with them last week - that he was the type she would have gone for, but because they had to act a role she had to put a block up and couldn't see him that way and then he became like a brother due to the task. She said that if they had come in like normal housemates - as themselves - then he was someone she could have seen something possibly happening with

She told Mikkayla - while Mikkayla was still in the halfway house with them last week - that he was the type she would have gone for, but because they had to act a role she had to put a block up and couldn't see him that way and then he became like a brother due to the task. She said that if they had come in like normal housemates - as themselves - then he was someone she could have seen something possibly happening with

But she told BB very early in the piece whilst they were still married that Drew wasn't the type she went for

Exactly! She's Jade's friend, Drew's friend and Tahan's friend in this scenario. She supports Jade while telling Drew she's a user! It's laughable!

Hey Smassie, I was here glued to the TV and muttering "Omg Tully your such a friggin stickybeak. Mind your own bloody business" Meanwhile I'm practically sitting on the TV so I don't miss anything ha ha ha.

Hey Smassie, I was here glued to the TV and muttering "Omg Tully your such a friggin stickybeak. Mind your own bloody business" Meanwhile I'm practically sitting on the TV so I don't miss anything ha ha ha.

Exactly! She is such a trouble maker! Let Drew be!

That ep was EXCELLENT...what a show?...we found out more in this half hour than we did in the whole of the first week.

Congrats Alex *kisses*

I thought Jade said Drew wasn't someone she would go for and she saw him like a brother. Now he's someone she would go for?

Well she is running out of options, it's either go back to Drew or throw yourself at Ben.

Exactly! She is such a trouble maker! Let Drew be!

Tonight I was far more emotionally involved than usual. I wish Big Brother Uplate was on. I would've loved to have seen more than what we did. Drew even admitted to Tully at the fence that he can't tell where he stands with Jade. :( Someone mentioned that Tully and Tahan have partners on the outside. Well I find it interesting how they are both so involved with what's going on with Drew and Jade. Especially when Drew and Jade are both single.

That ep was EXCELLENT...what a show?...we found out more in this half hour than we did in the whole of the first week.

Congrats Alex *kisses*

I know. My Dad has rung me a couple of times when I've been watching the Show. Dad rung me tonight and asked me how is things going with my neighbours. I was confused. Dad mentions Drew and Jade. I said "No Dad, there on Big Brother the TV Show." My Dad says, "I thought they were a real couple." I said THEY ARE. Poor Dad says "I give up." lol.

Back