Skip to main content

Episode Day 19 - Daily Show - Friday 16 August 2013

Drew is such a big teddy bear. I wouldn't mind cuddling up to him.

Jade is being an attention seeker as usual. She is looking desperate. I laughed at her comment about her ex leaving her for a "butt ugly chick". She doesn't seem to understand women have more qualities to offer than just their looks and that there are actually men out there that value personality over looks.

I'm not a dog person, but is it usual for young dogs to growl like Clooney did to Tim and Drew? I would think that's not a good sign from a behavioural point of view?

Jade want's to use Drew to stay in the house as long as possible (thinks a relationship is the way to go)

Tully wants to screw Drew over by appearing to be the relationship queen and knowing everything & making him out to be stupid

Tim wants to screw Drew over first & is pissed that the girls are doing it before he can

Have to say, glad I took the plunge to post tonight. Thankyou again for the lovely welcome. ;)

I loved how you said you have been a long time lurker. So was I. I was here for years quietly reading all the Posts, and I only joined 10 days ago.

Jade? Really? I just realized my underwear is see-through? It's a wonder she didn't slam her crotch into his face to ask his opinion.

Buy a clue. HE IS NOT INTO YOU!

I'm guessing they'll ask their Tim to cut his hair. And he'll say no

I wish there was more
sad.gif

Jade want's to use Drew to stay in the house as long as possible (thinks a relationship is the way to go)

Tully wants to screw Drew over by appearing to be the relationship queen and knowing everything & making him out to be stupid

Tim wants to screw Drew over first & is pissed that the girls are doing it before he can

I don't like the way Tully is pretending to be Jade's friend while running off to report everything back to Tahan. I can see a huge argument breaking out. Now where's my ringside seat and popcorn lol.

I'm not a dog person, but is it usual for young dogs to growl like Clooney did to Tim and Drew? I would think that's not a good sign from a behavioural point of view?

He was probably just unsure about the Spirithood (the furry thing with the ears) that Tim was wearing.

I thought Jade said Drew wasn't someone she would go for and she saw him like a brother. Now he's someone she would go for? Eek! Not a very clever game plan
Love

Jade is being an attention seeker as usual. She is looking desperate. I laughed at her comment about her ex leaving her for a "butt ugly chick". She doesn't seem to understand women have more qualities to offer than just their looks and that there are actually men out there that value personality over looks.

Jade show her true shallow self there

I loved how you said you have been a long time lurker. So was I. I was here for years quietly reading all the Posts, and I only joined 10 days ago.
Thanks, Sapphire ;) Like you, I've also lurked around here for years. I've watched BB since Series 1. I always found this site so much better than the official. I'm just kicking myself that I took so long to post here!

I heard them say shortly after this that it was Tim's cap that made the dog growl. You know how Tim had those funny ears on his cap, making it look a bit like another dog. So the dog felt a bit threatened.

I thought Jade said Drew wasn't someone she would go for and she saw him like a brother. Now he's someone she would go for? Eek! Not a very clever game plan
Love

I immediately thought the same thing. Funny how she's done a complete 180, huh!

Thanks, Sapphire ;) Like you, I've also lurked around here for years. I've watched BB since Series 1. I always found this site so much better than the official. I'm just kicking myself that I took so long to post here!

When you go to the Threads page, down the bottom it will have something like "44 Members Online and 92 Guests." I wish the guests would join.

Last edited:
Back