Skip to main content

Episode Day 19 (26/09/2014) Daily Show

Its a small thing but tonite's killer for me was the movie night. I mean bb stripped down bare is sensory deprivation. It's well documented, and I know I am preaching to the choir, it just sucks.
I don't get what they were being rewarded for, but I just going to go with it......

@Mrs Butterface You would think the ads would be the same.
You would think so!

Actually... maybe it's because Travis is from Melbourne and Ryan is from the Sunshine Coast... oh and Jake's supposedly from Brisbane?

It definitely sounds like there are two separate issues that are going to pop off on Sunday. Were Ryan, Jake and Katie wearing their clothes from today?

@reepbot if they don't show any negative behaviour of hers Sunday night I'm going to start thinking she's getting the winner's edit

It's ok to dislike housemates like Katie and Travis. But why won't people here admit that no matter what they do, you will still dislike them? Like, it's really ok to have biases. Just don't pretend that you don't...
And they should. How else can we encourage other people to stop putting their hands in the blood of animals? And stop the horrendous cruelty that animals suffer?
Why do you treat this place like it's somewhere to pursue your activism? We're talking about Big Brother, a show that we all love but one that isn't really here to provoke in-depth thought or enable people to make a change in the world.

A
They're hosting a movie marathon because they cant think of any good tasks. They should make them watch Mullholland Drive then have them enter the diary room individually and tell us what they think it was about. Cos lord know ive still not worked it out
Had no problem understanding that film...Lost Highway on the other hand.

You would think so!

Actually... maybe it's because Travis is from Melbourne and Ryan is from the Sunshine Coast... oh and Jake's supposedly from Brisbane?

It definitely sounds like there are two separate issues that are going to pop off on Sunday. Were Ryan, Jake and Katie wearing their clothes from today?

@reepbot if they don't show any negative behaviour of hers Sunday night I'm going to start thinking she's getting the winner's edit
Just showed the extended ad here in Melbourne.

And what do you mean you're going to start thinking she (Skye) is getting the winner's edit? She already has been. She is the chosen one (albeit as a reaction to the tweens in love with her).

Maybe it's like last year's Showdown and Shelly Craft will be back yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
angry.gif

You would think so!

Ryan lives in Sydney now, as well as Jake who they keep saying is from Brisbane. :cautious:

Just showed the extended ad here in Melbourne.

And what do you mean you're going to start thinking she (Skye) is getting the winner's edit? She already has been. She is the chosen one (albeit as a reaction to the tweens in love with her).
Not only that the tweenys will copy her paint roller lipstick technique oh its intolerable. I have a feeling she will go half way through. That will match her wit.

Did you see how much he'd written on the board ? There's no way he did that in 2 minutes... 2 minutes of BB land = 2 hours everywhere else in Oz-straya....
No, he had 2 minutes to get requests for luxuries from the HMs. He had lots of time to write it up in the Diary Room.

I actually liked Lawson's approach to the shopping. I think he knew it was impossible to please everyone, so let BB choose what they eventually got. 'Suck it'.

Alternatively, Lawson has dyscalculia, and he was given a task beyond his ability.

The winner of this episode was Jason - how positive was he about having shitty food for a week! Imagining all the things he could cook with no scolding. Nice. Had a little win in my internal popularity stakes.

Back