Skip to main content

Episode Day 19 (26/09/2014) Daily Show

I swear BB is slipping Ryan drugs on the side because that is not normal behaviour. Pretty funny, though.

I hope it's just drugs that BB is slipping him. :cautious: :x3:[DOUBLEPOST=1411729621][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's a totally different ad than what I saw! What channel was yours on? My tv's still paused on the Lawson/Travis ad so I'll fast forward if it's on 9 to watch it.

Channel 9 on the Gold Coast.

Pls let me see Travi's head on a stick!!
they wont have to make a travola bobblehead, they can sell the leftovers of Brendons and split the 40 bux
Well this should satisfy Ryan. Oh the other Coke, then maybe Katie should stop stealing them.
Yes Pawlini, I think Ryan (with Carmel's help and a lot of vom buckets) has negotiated cold turkey so it is now Ryan's time to shine. That was exemplified if his trademark get naked and curl up into a ball on the floor.
Its going well for ryan. He is much better off in there (ie away from Braodbeach) than out here with the face tatt guys if ya know what I mean.
Cmon Ryan Shine on you crazy Diamond!

Sarcasm, dear. The point is the big twist didn't last very long, did it...
Yes, it lasted just long enough for the genius who approved this plan to realize that people won't pay to vote when they don't have the power to save. As soon as it became clear that voting was way down, they announced the twist was over and that Tim was coming in.

So ridiculous and it may have damaged the season in ways that can't be repaired. I don't think the public would have evicted Gemma over Jake, knowing that Jake is Tim's roommate and Gemma was at least creating drama.

The problem now is the editing and, for me, I don't need to watch these girls fighting constantly over petty stuff. I don't recall a single fight between any of the girls last year over silly things like stolen food or clothes. These girls are awful and they treat each other badly.

Maybe Katie needs to spend some time with people who are living in poverty to put their shopping crisis into perspective. Having less coffee, and sausages being the only meat might not seem like such a big deal after that.

She wasn't all that serious or pissed off about it though, didn't get the impression that she was actually angry.

Lawson screwed up the grocery shopping pretty badly.

Can I just say, if Katie did that... y'all be stoning her to death.
Which one is Katie again? The one who is like a mean girl version of Mikkayla?

Maybe Katie needs to spend some time with people who are living in poverty to put their shopping crisis into perspective. Having less coffee, and sausages being the only meat might not seem like such a big deal after that.

Or maybe you could lighten up a bit.

Yes, it lasted just long enough for the genius who approved this plan to realize that people won't pay to vote when they don't have the power to save. As soon as it became clear that voting was way down, they announced the twist was over and that Tim was coming in.

So ridiculous and it may have damaged the season in ways that can't be repaired. I don't think the public would have evicted Gemma over Jake, knowing that Jake is Tim's roommate and Gemma was at least creating drama.

The problem now is the editing and, for me, I don't need to watch these girls fighting constantly over petty stuff. I don't recall a single fight between any of the girls last year over silly things like stolen food or clothes. These girls are awful and they treat each other badly.
Pancakegate...... Although that was more to do with people demanding food rather than stealing it.

It's ok to dislike housemates like Katie and Travis. But why won't people here admit that no matter what they do, you will still dislike them? Like, it's really ok to have biases. Just don't pretend that you don't...
Why are you so interested in judging "people here" as if we are all the same? And why are you lecturing the entire forum about what you think people might think? It's like you have a bias or something.

Pancakegate...... Although that was more to do with people demanding food rather than stealing it.
Its a small thing but tonite's killer for me was the movie night. I mean bb stripped down bare is sensory deprivation. It's well documented, and I know I am preaching to the choir, it just sucks.

That had to do with the Sugar Sister saying she wanted pancakes outside, like she was making an order, and then lying about what she said. The food was just the catalyst. Tahan can't deal with people saying things and then lying about it.

Back