Skip to main content

Episode Day 19 (26/09/2014) Daily Show

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
With the usual spoilers.

SNAP EVICTION ON MONDAY NIGHT – HOUSEMATES GET NO WARNING!

The five Housemates up for eviction this week will get a rude awakening on Monday night when a snap eviction leaves only four on the eviction chopping block for Tuesday night.

Tonight on Big Brother the Dance Marathon continues and there’s more drama with Skye, but this time it’s with Sandra.

The Housemates pile into the Fishbowl for the all-in dance party. Big Brother counts down the final minutes of the 24-hour challenge, which the Housemates pass with flying colours.

Meanwhile, Skye loans Sandra her tights and they come back stretched, so she goes and whinges to Katie and Lisa about it.

The stretched pants create a big discussion between Lisa and Katie, they decide to tell Sandra, but only when they need to.

Aisha is finding Travis and Skye overwhelming because they’re always “on”. And she’s noticed that Skye is starting to show a competitive streak.

It’s weekly shopping time in the Big Brother House; the Housemates have only two minutes to put together a wish list. As HOH Lawson takes charge and places the $50 per person order.

Big Brother announces the shopping has arrived. The Housemates notice there are items missing. Big Brother breaks the news that Lawson blew the budget by $516. Lawson tells the Housemates the bad news. Some take it well and others are very annoyed.

To celebrate the weekend Big Brother announces a surprise movie marathon.

The HM's will get dressed up on Monday for a HM to be saved again, only to find out it's a surprise eviction lol

So we might out who's the new HOH tonight?
the Your Power poll last night allowed the public to vote.....

Skye did spill red wine of Lisa's white dress that time....
Does that mean Skye has a big butt? saggy boobs, thunder thighs and now a Big Butt in da house

If the Surprise Eviction remains an actual surprise (however forced the twist may be) it might actually be quite amusing considering the HM's will all think it's another Save like last week. Their reactions should be good. I also hope it's a real eviction and not just a fake one.

Tuesday's eviction is still going ahead as per usual, right?

Sounds like a good episode tonight.

Obviously if you lend someone your clothes and they are slightly bigger than you, it's a good bet that they might come back a little stretched.
Also it's nice to see the shopping done again, I've missed that so far this season.

If the Surprise Eviction remains an actual surprise (however forced the twist may be) it might actually be quite amusing considering the HM's will all think it's another Save like last week. Their reactions should be good. I also hope it's a real eviction and not just a fake one.

Tuesday's eviction is still going ahead as per usual, right?

As per this topic, signs are pointing towards the surprise eviction being real and legit!

we need more gay bar dancing, we need more discussion from Katie, Skype & whoever else on the topic of "I need a root" & we need less girly drama's over cans, who told who shit & stretchy panties....

we need more gay bar dancing, we need more discussion from Katie, Skype & whoever else on the topic of "I need a root" & we need less girly drama's over cans, who told who shit & stretchy panties....

I want to see Lisa pimp her ride

Oz-Great-Powerful-Wicked-Witch-Spoilers.gif

As per this topic, signs are pointing towards the surprise eviction being real and legit!

unless it's Prius or Travacious then Beeb's will relent due to their apparent popularity & make it a "Ben" eviction - sending them back in on Wednesday in a New, Never Before Seen, Extravaganza thing episode...

@the Theorist

I can't see Monday's eviction being fake, I don't think Alex would want these HM's back in the house under any circumstances.

Tuesday's eviction is still on.

Only half an hour but jam packed with goodies...I LOVE you Thursday and Friday Shows :D

Reactions: Tee
Back