Skip to main content

Episode Day 18 - Daily Show - Thursday 15 August 2013

Why did Tully exclaim in that tone " I've been happy ALL day!" ? One day? I'm not sure what she was trying to emphasise with that. ??

He told her to stop being negative, and she was pointing out that she hasn't been negative (that particular day) until that moment? I'm not sure...

Good show tonight :D Best of the year. Fabulous outcome with Mikk saving herself and Matt going in.
Double eviction Tully and Matt. Sadly dont think that will happen somehow. One can only dream.

It's epic!! She has premenstrual syndrome, her period, post menstrual syndrome, and then she ovulates. Clearly that leaves one good day per month.

And she owns stock in kleenex. Win/win.

Hahahaha!! It's like that eh? Altho', in all seriousness, this is the first time I've genuinely considered, and been concerned, that maybe Tully doesn't get to experience that many 24hour stretches of happiness. I hope this isn't true tho', for her sake.

Mychayla in that diary room ranting was fake and shit attempt at trying to be funny. Playing to the cameras. Must have watched to many past BB episodes and thought this is what Australia likes.

He told her to stop being negative, and she was pointing out that she hasn't been negative (that particular day) until that moment? I'm not sure...

Thanks Sapphy, it kinda made me worry for her a bit. Perhaps she does honestly have a rough time with life in general.

I loved Mikkayla's rant in the diary room! Gold! And felt so sorry for her with the clothes thing, know exactly how she feels! Hurry up and get stuffed Tully! No-one wants you there! She would have totally saved herself if she could have :rolleyes:

I'd have taken my chances with eviction and gained less enemies.

Well the people who she has pissed off from the switch are people who probs would probably nominate her for the upcoming 2-3 nominations imo.

I wouldn't have saved myself if I was "saved" the previous week. I'd feel I owed it to the person to save them back.

So you think that getting into the good books of people who you probably will not be close to in the future to getting eliminated? m8

I'm thinking that two out of Tully, Rohan and Xavier will be gone on Monday.

Matt might be in danger, but I think he's popular enough to be saved. Tahan is growing in popularity and should be relatively safe. Ben will almost certainly be safe.

As much as I hate it I think Rohan is definitely going to be gone.

I disagree, it would be selfless and considerate.

See if it was another housemate such as Tully or Ben it would be seen that way, but given her history and rep in the house I don't think this would be the case.

To be fair though, Mikkayla doesn't actually owe Tahan anything. I mean, it would have been nice, but Tahan has no grounds to get annoyed on.

Plus Mik knows that Tahan voted her in because she believed Mik wasn't any competition.

I don't know about you guys but if I knew this I definitely wouldn't have chose Tahan lol

Rohan please don't be a spy for Mikkayla, look after yourself.

Honestly I think the only way he wouldn't be evicted is if he started to align himself with Mik (which he won't because obviously the house's thoughts of her to the viewers' are heaps different) or Tim. I find it sad really, I've started to warm up to him in the past few days

Tahan was right. Mikkkk has proven by her selfish choice that she will max out on nominations next week. That's a certainty.

Ok so what should she have done then?

Random thoughts

- tully is a miserable soul. being around her would be a massive drain. she's been on my TV long enough. please don't save her

- love that mikayla got saved again for the lols. no matter who was saved, matt was the logical choice - he was tied for next fewest (same as heidi last week). Although, this does give the choosing HM the out of not having "a reason" to pick someone other than their personal preference. let's hope if this continues there are fewer ties

- Latie was magical in the charades challenge. seriously, they used the same clues for clueless and barbie girl and still managed to get both (nearly instantly if the edit was honest - which it probably wasn't). they really do share a brain cell.

- sorry, caleb is a creeper. the way he paws at lucy makes me want to shower

- ed is a scumbag, and the HMs giving him the pass and throwing jade under the bus is not consistent with the facts

- i admit it, tim is growing on me. he's still a ripe dickhead, but he's a consistent dickhead

- so completely over ben. another HM that can't get off my tv screen fast enough

- in fact, in the halfway house, I only want tahan saved

- and seriously, are they all dumb enough to think a real celebrity is going into the australian big brother house? what a bunch of delusional ego maniacs.

- speaking of delusional ego maniacs, hi tully

- clooney is a great looking dog, but i always feel sorry for wherever these BB dogs get rehomed. they probably need serious therapy. hey, maybe the dog whisperer can do a crossover (and no, i'm not contradicting myself; he's not a real celebrity)

- that clooney is sticking by mikayla tells me everything i need to know about her character. she's calm, she's authoritative, but she's not mean or "bossy". any HMs bitching about that are channelling their inner child and shouting "you're not the boss of me" while sitting on the naughty step. grow up, you muppets

- matt's on my nerves. can't place why. i like his "it's just a game" spirit, but he acts just a little above it all, rather than within it all, to believe that's genuine

- double eviction is a nice surprise. i'd love to see tully and ben go, or tully and matt, but I expect tully and rohan to go.

I loved Mikkayla's rant in the diary room! Gold! And felt so sorry for her with the clothes thing, know exactly how she feels! Hurry up and get stuffed Tully! No-one wants you there! She would have totally saved herself if she could have :rolleyes:

So did I (like the rant)

What is with these people who had red zone noms being outraged that they were the ones chosen to go into the halfway house (Heidi and Matt) Matt looks shifty.

So did I

What is with these people who had red zone noms being outraged that they were the ones chosen to go into the halfway house (Heidi and Matt) Matt looks shifty.

I know! In normal circumstances they would be up for eviction, just with this stupid halfway house only being able to have 6 do they get a lucky break from that!

I know! In normal circumstances they would be up for eviction, just with this stupid halfway house only being able to have 6 do they get a lucky break from that!

If the halfway house didn't exist they wouldn't be up for eviction. They usually only go for a minimum of three, but due to the halfway house it is a minimum and maximum of 6.

We saw such an ugly side of Matt tonight. What a prick. He can't honestly think that the main reason Mikkayla put him in there is because she doesn't like him - as if any housemate would be stupid enough to choose according to their feelings when someone escaped being rightfully up for eviction earlier that week. I can't imagine that anyone else would not have chosen him. I hope they keep nominating him from now on.

And Tully she is getting nastier every day. She is mentally stuck in her high school years, I can't believe all the blatant bitching and moaning she does about other housemates when something doesn't go her way. She is so full of herself yet so emotionally unstable it's ridiculous.

What's with the daily tasks? Only see 2 days of it, and that shows barely anything, how many days does the task actually go for?

What a great show tonight. Big Brother needs more heavy hitting nights like this one. Emotions are high, shakeups, twists, and most of all drama.

Also love the more gamey part of this year. Most years go by so boringly; people sleep, people sunbath, people eat, it's all boring. This year however feels a lot more alive, EVERYONE is on their toes. This is good!

And I think a big part of why this is all happening is that silly wall, as lame as is sounded in week 1, it has caused a LOT of this. I am extremely disapointed to hear they are going to just pull it down because not everyone is liking it. LAME! Don't fuck it up please!

Last edited:
Back