Skip to main content

Episode Day 18 - Daily Show - Thursday 15 August 2013

Isn't it a double mole eviction? Jade and Rogan Josh

Jade isn't up! Have you watched tonight's episode? LOL!

Why is Matt getting this thing from his twin? WHY?!?!??!!?!?

Is this an attempt to save him? :confused:

Because it's pretty big info to be honest - they are allowed to get family info of their choice (I think 3 things they are allowed to know from memory)

Oh boy here's some pro-Matt propaganda.

Well, it's worked for me, I'm saving him and Ben! :)

I don't like the fact we're disagreeing! For me Matt seems smart he knows what to do to get people to do his bidding ie instantly calling his war cabinet re Mikkayla.

;) It's ok to disagree with things occssionaly!

Bit late but did anyone else notice how Jade's eyes lit up when she thought a Hollywood bigshot was going into the house? She's desperate to get famous.

What's new! LOL!

Overall, decent episode!

The last 1/2 was better once the ugly mutt of a dog came in (probably the ugliest animal they have had in the house). This episode made me realise how much I dislike Mikkayla and how much more I like Matt. That is all!

Okay, very good point. They should at least mention it if that's the case like they used to... but I suppose I can forgive them if that's why they told him. :p

I agree, they should mention, Im not sure if it is still the case, only reason I remembered that "rule" is because when it happened in BB2 and it was goldfish, I had a case of the "Seriously?"'s

Jade isn't up! Have you watched tonight's episode? LOL!

In all fairness I only noticed the Jade mole two days ago, i just thought the posts about jade were about a mole not "has" a mole, and it is HUGH, how the hell did I miss that.

and my BB recorder crashed, and its been a hard day at work, lol I'm not all here ;-)

I think after the scandal with Emma in 07 they have to have some discretion with how they handle family news. Saying that, it wasn't a death so it could have waited, but if he did list it as news he'd like to be informed about then I can't find much fault with how it was delivered.

I dislike more ppl than I like.
At this point I am only liking
Drew, Tim, Mikkayla, Tahan, Rohan, and I really don't mind the twins if they don't giggle loudly

Why did Tully exclaim in that tone " I've been happy ALL day!" ? One day? I'm not sure what she was trying to emphasise with that. ??

I love how Mikkayla is so nice and evil at the same time!

I would be jumping for joy is Tully and Matt both got the flick next week!!!!!

The reactions would be priceless!!!

Well I'm off for the night, until tomorrow, adieu

Wait, what? I thought that was his brother..?

It is: Matt's TWIN brother. I'm pretty sure they are identical and not fraternal twins, and therefore they share the exact same genome (I could be wrong - if they are fraternal twins and just look alike, you can disregard all this). The only difference between the two of them biologically would be in terms of epigenetic expression.

The kid isn't really Matt's son, but it is his son genetically. If Matt and his brother were to take a paternity test, they would both give the same result.

It's like if you had a pair of twins marry and have children with another pair of twins. Their kids would be cousins legally, but siblings genetically.

Okay I'm off for the night... tonight's discussion with you guys was FABULOUS once again. ;)

...and [MENTION=30182]MPC87[/MENTION], I know you will be just THRILLED to know that I'm actually off to watch some BB04 eps lmao. :p

Nighty night BBBAers! xo

Back