Skip to main content

Episode Day 18 - Daily Show - Thursday 15 August 2013

Um... WHY ARE THEY TELLING HIM THIS

I know in the past they have had 3 things they can list if it happens they will be told, Im pretty sure in Season 2 Katrina listed her goldfish, they had to tell her one of them died, so it must of been on his list

Well Caleb showed he's two faced. And they're both ugly

Shame on you! Not Matt!

I know :(

I disagree completely

Shame on you! For saying that I'm putting a vote to save him in! :D

I find that comment nasty and unjust.

I don't like the fact we're disagreeing! For me Matt seems smart he knows what to do to get people to do his bidding ie instantly calling his war cabinet re Mikkayla.

Bit late but did anyone else notice how Jade's eyes lit up when she thought a Hollywood bigshot was going into the house? She's desperate to get famous.

Worse than Ben from BB03 with Reggie Bird and Chrissie Swan? Yea possibly
I don't classify BB03 Ben as "one of the worst". He actually contributed something to the show, good and bad. But Tully is just being stubborn about everything.

Ahhhhh, no. Most stores, especially CBD, stock - 4, 6, 8, 10, 12. Fashionista you won't find much past 12. And they will generally have 2 as well.

Sth Yarra, and Chadstone the same.

Most of the more general places go up to 14, 16.

This is Melbourne

I was just about to say this. Although sizes are different today, far more generous. My teenage daughters wear size 4s and 6s but they’re really the equivalent of ‘90s size 8s and 10s as they wear my old stuff too and compare.

I know in the past they have had 3 things they can list if it happens they will be told, Im pretty sure in Season 2 Katrina listed her goldfish, they had to tell her one of them died, so it must of been on his list
Okay, very good point. They should at least mention it if that's the case like they used to... but I suppose I can forgive them if that's why they told him. :p

Back