Skip to main content

Episode Day 18 - Daily Show - Thursday 15 August 2013

Oh my GOD! When Mikkayla chose to save herself and sacrifice Matt, the comment she made to Tully as she left "he's not gonna go" and then Tully replied with "yeah exactly you've just made it harder for us to stay :rolleyes:" FUCKING HELL I want to slap her silly!!! She's so RUDE get Tully the hell out of the house before I explode with frustration! She is such a DRAINER! When she gets evicted on Monday (I'm staying positive that no other more worthy housemate will be kicked out before that lump of negativity) I bet she will think it is because Mikkayla was not up for eviction, not knowing how popular Mikkayla actually is in the outside world.

On another note, I totally agree with Jasmin about Tim being more attractive than Ed. It's a different type of attractiveness though. Maybe it's more that his personality is attractive where as Ed is boring and too 'perfect'.

And one last thing: I. Hate. Jade.

Random thoughts

- tully is a miserable soul. being around her would be a massive drain. she's been on my TV long enough. please don't save her

- love that mikayla got saved again for the lols. no matter who was saved, matt was the logical choice - he was tied for next fewest (same as heidi last week). Although, this does give the choosing HM the out of not having "a reason" to pick someone other than their personal preference. let's hope if this continues there are fewer ties

- Latie was magical in the charades challenge. seriously, they used the same clues for clueless and barbie girl and still managed to get both (nearly instantly if the edit was honest - which it probably wasn't). they really do share a brain cell.

- sorry, caleb is a creeper. the way he paws at lucy makes me want to shower

- ed is a scumbag, and the HMs giving him the pass and throwing jade under the bus is not consistent with the facts

- i admit it, tim is growing on me. he's still a ripe dickhead, but he's a consistent dickhead

- so completely over ben. another HM that can't get off my tv screen fast enough

- in fact, in the halfway house, I only want tahan saved

- and seriously, are they all dumb enough to think a real celebrity is going into the australian big brother house? what a bunch of delusional ego maniacs.

- speaking of delusional ego maniacs, hi tully

- clooney is a great looking dog, but i always feel sorry for wherever these BB dogs get rehomed. they probably need serious therapy. hey, maybe the dog whisperer can do a crossover (and no, i'm not contradicting myself; he's not a real celebrity)

- that clooney is sticking by mikayla tells me everything i need to know about her character. she's calm, she's authoritative, but she's not mean or "bossy". any HMs bitching about that are channelling their inner child and shouting "you're not the boss of me" while sitting on the naughty step. grow up, you muppets

- matt's on my nerves. can't place why. i like his "it's just a game" spirit, but he acts just a little above it all, rather than within it all, to believe that's genuine

- double eviction is a nice surprise. i'd love to see tully and ben go, or tully and matt, but I expect tully and rohan to go.

i suspect it will be tully and rohan that go but agree it would be gold if matt left. why do they just assume he's so popular. I find him really boring with the only worthy element is that he called Tully out tonight. Interesting observation about Mikkayla based on clooney. also interesting that all HMs shouted her name instantly to take care of the dog. she can't be the only dog lover in there. even though I don't like Jade for her flirty ways, i'm starting to see the double standards you're referring to. Ed is a player! Drew is a fool. But Jade is no victim.

What a great show. Big Brother needs more heavy hitting nights like that this one. Emotions are high, big shakeups, twists, and most of all DRAMA.

Also love the more gamey part of this year. Most years go by so boringly; people sleep, people sunbath, people eat, it's all boring. This year however feels a lot more alive, EVERYONE is on their toes. This is good!

And I think a big part of why this is all happening is that silly wall, as lame as is sounded in week 1, it has caused a LOT of this. I am extremely disapointed to hear they are going to just pull it down because not everyone is liking it. LAME! Don't fuck it up please!

You confuse me - one minute you hate the show the next minute you love it! It's time for the wall to come down - it should have been taken down the week before the first eviction. It's had its run - it ruins the connection b/n housemates interacting. Have a punishment room but get rid of this horrible divide! The housemates didn't sign up to be put in a jail!

I will be extremely shocked to see if Rohan stays after the double eviction. Saying you want to win Big Brother all the time (even going so far as to arrogantly say you have a high chance of winning) is a death sentence for anyone. I think the real question is who will be the second one to go? My guess is Tully, and not because I hate her.

You confuse me - one minute you hate the show the next minute you love it! It's time for the wall to come down - it should have been taken down the week before the first eviction. It's had its run - it ruins the connection b/n housemates interacting. Have a punishment room but get rid of this horrible divide! The housemates didn't sign up to be put in a jail!

Like any TV show you have your good episodes and the bad. I thought the first week was absolute dog shit across the board though. It is only now that all the pieces are in place and the show is let to evolve on its own that it has become interesting most nights.

Last edited:
Like any TV show you have your good episodes and the bad. I thought the first week was absolute dog shit across the board though. It is only now that all the pieces are in place and the show is let to evolve on its own that it has become interesting most nights.
I agree! :D

I stuck a few saves votes in for Rohan I know I might have wasted my money but if we can all give him a few votes we might just get rid of Tully
Tim showed tonight his strategic planning and was involved in some very good conversations and his observations on Tully and others was spot on and consistent to his noms. Mikki was fun tonight in the diary room and later and I loved both Jasmin and Tahan in their genuine concern about how Mikki was feeling about her self worth, even Ben showed understanding. Tully and Jade, more so Jade seemed to have little empathy for her at all. It was a good show again tonight, getting more of the HM's and the tension between them gives us good viewing. While Mikki is good value I would like to see how she would stack up in the votes if she was up for eviction to get a real judgment on her popularity.

I figure one of the meat heads, as Tim calls them, will win showdown again, and if it's Matt will make things interesting.

Everyone here is saying its a double eviction is this a guess or has something been mentioned that I missed.

Remember people if you want certain people out vote to save the others
Like the new design of the site guys it is a happy color. Look forward to tomorrow nights show

I stuck a few saves votes in for Rohan I know I might have wasted my money but if we can all give him a few votes we might just get rid of Tully
Tim showed tonight his strategic planning and was involved in some very good conversations and his observations on Tully and others was spot on and consistent to his noms. Mikki was fun tonight in the diary room and later and I loved both Jasmin and Tahan in their genuine concern about how Mikki was feeling about her self worth, even Ben showed understanding. Tully and Jade, more so Jade seemed to have little empathy for her at all. It was a good show again tonight, getting more of the HM's and the tension between them gives us good viewing. While Mikki is good value I would like to see how she would stack up in the votes if she was up for eviction to get a real judgment on her popularity.

I figure one of the meat heads, as Tim calls them, will win showdown again, and if it's Matt will make things interesting.

Everyone here is saying its a double eviction is this a guess or has something been mentioned that I missed.

Like the new design of the site guys it is a happy color. Look forward to tomorrow nights show

There's been ads on TV saying that this week is a double eviction. Also the wall is coming down this week and the Yes/No task is returning, these were also mentioned in the ad.

There's been ads on TV saying that this week is a double eviction. Also the wall is coming down this week and the Yes/No task is returning, these were also mentioned in the ad.

I don't get to see the show on tv all the time I don't finish work till after 7pm and watch it online so I missed the ads. So thanks for the heads up. Lets hope we can see a few shocks with evictions and rock the house with it, that will be good television

Overall tonight's show was pretty good and I think we're getting to know this group a bit better than last year's. Love Mikkalya's little rant in the diary room. I've done that myself when someone's irritated me... it's not a big enough deal to be truly angry about, you know it's a bit petty and kinda funny, you're just letting off steam.

I really didn't want to like him, but Tim is growing on me more and he's surprisingly insightful at times. It will be interesting to see how he develops in the house because I have a feeling he won't be going anywhere soon.

Totally over the boys flex show. I get what the producers are doing and the audience they're aiming for, but I think it could cost Matt, Caleb and Ed long term in the game. They're pot plants.... pretty pot plants, but still pot plants.

Yeah, I agree. I didn't like Tahan initially, because she was portrayed as a vacuous beauty. But she appears to be very clever and insightful.... I am enjoying watching her.

Is it just me or does Matt seem slightly uncomfortable when Caleb refers to him as a brother

I had noticed this on a couple of occasions as well. (thought I was weird, so thanks!;) )
Wondered if it might be something mentally connected with Matt's military mentality.
Meaning you are always close to your brother in arms, and would die defending them.

They all know this is a game, and at some point "may" have to stab the back of even their closest ally,
so I wondered if that was the case for the separation or discomfort(even if its psychological and not intentional).
SO it may be the "I love you, but I need to keep "some" separation in case I have to eject you later."

Yes/ No challenge coming up .
Hope Matt goes , nice to look at but not much more happening ....how will Caleb cope without his bestie ?
Hope Tully stays and Mikkayla gets lots of good things in the yes/ no and Tully doesn't.... will make for interesting viewing.
Bring it on .

Actually jade has more empathy than most, she stated to drew that she's worried about her.
Ffs if you hate jade just hate her don't try and justify it, so many haters for a girl that's done nothing wrong.

Random thoughts

- tully is a miserable soul. being around her would be a massive drain. she's been on my TV long enough. please don't save her

- love that mikayla got saved again for the lols. no matter who was saved, matt was the logical choice - he was tied for next fewest (same as heidi last week). Although, this does give the choosing HM the out of not having "a reason" to pick someone other than their personal preference. let's hope if this continues there are fewer ties

- Latie was magical in the charades challenge. seriously, they used the same clues for clueless and barbie girl and still managed to get both (nearly instantly if the edit was honest - which it probably wasn't). they really do share a brain cell.

- sorry, caleb is a creeper. the way he paws at lucy makes me want to shower

- ed is a scumbag, and the HMs giving him the pass and throwing jade under the bus is not consistent with the facts

- i admit it, tim is growing on me. he's still a ripe dickhead, but he's a consistent dickhead

- so completely over ben. another HM that can't get off my tv screen fast enough

- in fact, in the halfway house, I only want tahan saved

- and seriously, are they all dumb enough to think a real celebrity is going into the australian big brother house? what a bunch of delusional ego maniacs.

- clooney is a great looking dog, but i always feel sorry for wherever these BB dogs get rehomed. they probably need serious therapy. hey, maybe the dog whisperer can do a crossover (and no, i'm not contradicting myself; he's not a real celebrity)

- that clooney is sticking by mikayla tells me everything i need to know about her character. she's calm, she's authoritative, but she's not mean or "bossy". any HMs bitching about that are channelling their inner child and shouting "you're not the boss of me" while sitting on the naughty step. grow up, you muppets

- matt's on my nerves. can't place why. i like his "it's just a game" spirit, but he acts just a little above it all, rather than within it all, to believe that's genuine

- double eviction is a nice surprise. i'd love to see tully and ben go, or tully and matt, but I expect tully and rohan to go.
I must say, Riddim, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!! Hahahahaha!! Pretty much sums up my thoughts exactly.
Except for Tim. I loves me some Tim.

Random thoughts

- that clooney is sticking by mikayla tells me everything i need to know about her character. she's calm, she's authoritative, but she's not mean or "bossy". any HMs bitching about that are channelling their inner child and shouting "you're not the boss of me" while sitting on the naughty step. grow up, you muppets.

So true. You can't fool a dog.

random thoughts

- tully is a miserable soul. Being around her would be a massive drain. She's been on my tv long enough. Please don't save her

- love that mikayla got saved again for the lols. No matter who was saved, matt was the logical choice - he was tied for next fewest (same as heidi last week). Although, this does give the choosing hm the out of not having "a reason" to pick someone other than their personal preference. Let's hope if this continues there are fewer ties

- latie was magical in the charades challenge. Seriously, they used the same clues for clueless and barbie girl and still managed to get both (nearly instantly if the edit was honest - which it probably wasn't). They really do share a brain cell.

- sorry, caleb is a creeper. The way he paws at lucy makes me want to shower

- ed is a scumbag, and the hms giving him the pass and throwing jade under the bus is not consistent with the facts

- i admit it, tim is growing on me. He's still a ripe dickhead, but he's a consistent dickhead

- so completely over ben. Another hm that can't get off my tv screen fast enough

- in fact, in the halfway house, i only want tahan saved

- and seriously, are they all dumb enough to think a real celebrity is going into the australian big brother house? What a bunch of delusional ego maniacs.

- clooney is a great looking dog, but i always feel sorry for wherever these bb dogs get rehomed. They probably need serious therapy. Hey, maybe the dog whisperer can do a crossover (and no, i'm not contradicting myself; he's not a real celebrity)

- that clooney is sticking by mikayla tells me everything i need to know about her character. She's calm, she's authoritative, but she's not mean or "bossy". Any hms bitching about that are channelling their inner child and shouting "you're not the boss of me" while sitting on the naughty step. Grow up, you muppets

- matt's on my nerves. Can't place why. I like his "it's just a game" spirit, but he acts just a little above it all, rather than within it all, to believe that's genuine

- double eviction is a nice surprise. I'd love to see tully and ben go, or tully and matt, but i expect tully and rohan to go.

100% spot on!!!

Back