Skip to main content

Episode Day 18 - Daily Show - Thursday 15 August 2013

I dont think it was unfair to tahan, tahan said that the only reason she saved mik was because she thought she wasnt competition

Tahan was right. Mikkkk has proven by her selfish choice that she will max out on nominations next week. That's a certainty.

Just thought I'd pop in and say tonight's ep was probably one of the best this season so far in my opinion. Mikkayla upset about her appearance was great.

Tahan is pissed off that most of the so called 'cool' group are up for eviction.

Rohan is the only non 'cool' group up for eviction.

Why did Tully exclaim in that tone " I've been happy ALL day!" ? One day? I'm not sure what she was trying to emphasise with that. ??
It's epic!! She has premenstrual syndrome, her period, post menstrual syndrome, and then she ovulates. Clearly that leaves one good day per month.

And she owns stock in kleenex. Win/win.

Just thought I'd pop in and say tonight's ep was probably one of the best this season so far in my opinion..

Seeing the 'cool' group realise that they aren't running to game was the best past.

Is it just me or are the HM's a bunch of hypocrites? If they were put in the same position as Mikkayla being up for eviction and had the chance to save themselves, as if they wouldn't do the same thing. Why would Mikkayla save another HM and put herself under a bus to be evicted. They might not like her, but they would do the same thing if it were them. They are so frustrating!!

I think everyone gets a show, unless your name is Sharon :)

One day its the Tim Show.
Then its the Ben Show,
Xavier show,
Ed show,
today its the Matt show

Matt really has got a face like a baby's bum, I noticed tonight.

How good is Mr Clooney. What a great dog. And what a great outcome. Quite looking forward to the double eviction now, and to some faces when they find out.

Is it just me or are the HM's a bunch of hypocrites? If they were put in the same position as Mikkayla being up for eviction and had the chance to save themselves, as if they wouldn't do the same thing. Why would Mikkayla save another HM and put herself under a bus to be evicted. They might not like her, but they would do the same thing if it were them. They are so frustrating!!

I think it was more of a case of the person who got saved both weeks was the same person.

Back