Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

So.. apparently Penny is no longer with her b/f (according to Luke Blundell?)

These tweets are cute. Not saying that they're anything but friendly banter but you never know? lol

Luke Blundell ‏@lukedblundell 7h7 hours ago
@DancinPenny after thinking about it, even though your a couple of years older then me, I think it's only right if we go on a date.
263a.png

Luke Blundell ‏@lukedblundell 7h7 hours ago
@DancinPenny @RealLifeDave has nothing on me... Except a beard, and maybe strength. But I'm cute n charming and I let you hold my microphone

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 49m49 minutes ago
@lukedblundell @DancinPenny you know what cute means, ugly but interesting. Pick me Penny. Pick me.
1f61c.png

And then these

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 18h18 hours ago
After many comments regarding the state of my facial hair I wish to put everyone's mind at ease. The beard is not coming back. I will shave
Penny Higgs ‏@DancinPenny 7h7 hours ago
@RealLifeDave ummm.... I like a bit of growth.
David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 46m46 minutes ago
@DancinPenny well luckily I also do, so fear not I've only trimmed it back. No way am I going clean shaven. #justforyou

Love David :inlove:

I missed the whole belly button part of the episode or all of the episode. Please explain it to me. Sorry to be a bother.

Hope you got to see the video, I posted

The link was deleted by admin/mods as it wasn't from the official sites.

I was naughty to link it here.

Hope you got to see the video, I posted

The link was deleted by admin/mods as it wasn't from the official sites.

I was naughty to link it here.
I thank you for your efforts but I did work out which episode it was. I have seen the episode but missed that bit. Must have been bored and gone to the loo or cleaned my teeth, lol, before the belly button bit.

No internet for a week and it looks like I missed a lot. Glad to see our boy's thread still booming. I'm also glad to see Ryan won. I've got some reading to do. What is this Penny/David stuff someone was hinting at?

ⓥⓘⓒⓣⓞⓡⓘⓐ ‏@MissBeautyGleek 14h
Watching @RealLifeDave cutting everyones hair
1f602.png
1f602.png

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave
@MissBeautyGleek I was the in house hair dresser. Please don't judge me on Travs hair, he wanted to look like that.

1. ⓥⓘⓒⓣⓞⓡⓘⓐ ‏@MissBeautyGleek 3h
    @RealLifeDave Hahahaha that was hilarious! The shock on everyone's face was priceless
    1f61c.png
    1f602.png

ᴰᴵᴴᴬᴺᴺᴬ ‏@Ms_Fashionistaa 3h
    @MissBeautyGleek @RealLifeDave travis really liked it BAHAHA

Lawson ‏@LawsonReeves91 2h
    @RealLifeDave @MissBeautyGleek speaking of I need a cut. Can you open rld's barber shop

Couple of comments on a pic of Lawson's where he says he's watching some BB. Interesting?

sandyjanenixon @reallifedavethere are some beautiful marriage moments in here ;)

dancinpennyUmmmm.....I've barely seen any of it! Let me come watch too!

lawsonreeves91 @dancinpenny you can borrow it I have it on hard drive or come over next time and watch :)

dancinpenny@lawsonreeves91 yay! Yep I'll come over and watch once my teaching is finished. Dave is coming down soon too. We'll both come over and have a bb marathon.

Couple of comments on a pic of Lawson's where he says he's watching some BB. Interesting?

sandyjanenixon @reallifedavethere are some beautiful marriage moments in here ;)

dancinpennyUmmmm.....I've barely seen any of it! Let me come watch too!

lawsonreeves91 @dancinpenny you can borrow it I have it on hard drive or come over next time and watch :)

dancinpenny@lawsonreeves91 yay! Yep I'll come over and watch once my teaching is finished. Dave is coming down soon too. We'll both come over and have a bb marathon.

YAY, good spotting:D hopefully we see plenty of photos, when David visits the Melbourne HM's, since he's not posting many himself.

Back