Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

I love these two :inlove::inlove::inlove:

dancinpenny
46 minutes ago
Last one I promise! Even the show bag matched my costume last night. Best show bag. Yay! Thank you channel 9

reallifedave
You post as many as you like, no one here is complaining. Or feel free to send them to me personally ;)

dancinpenny@reallifedave
haha! Get ready for an influx of pics sent directly to your phone. Penny spam. Haha! Xx

reallifedave@dancinpenny
don't make promises you can't keep. I'll be expecting now. Hahahaha. Phone is on charge, ready and waiting.

dancinpenny
3 hours ago
Last one I promise! Even the show bag matched my costume last night. Best show bag. Yay! Thank you channel 9.

iamladyvivianSo I take it you're now single @dancinpenny otherwise @reallifedave wouldn't be publicly flirting with you haha
reallifedave@iamladyvivian friends are allowed to joke with each other. Don't assume anything
iamladyvivian@reallifedave haha all good Dave. But it's a shame because you guys are actually cute together
dancinpenny@reallifedave has my back ☺️

It sounds like since Penny posted a few photos from last nights ch9 xmas party, and said this was the last, that David and her fans wanted to see more:)

reallifedave
45 minutes ago
It's a week of firsts. Back at work and now back at the gym with Blake and Sam at Camperdown Fitness. God damn I'm unfit after doing very little for 3 months. I have no doubt these guys will get me back into some kind of shape. Round is a shape right? #camperdownfitness #camperdowncrossfit #blakewilliamsstrength #unfit #gottagetfit

1740472_842651082423726_1204080046_n.jpg

Back