Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

reallifedave
45 minutes ago
It's a week of firsts. Back at work and now back at the gym with Blake and Sam at Camperdown Fitness. God damn I'm unfit after doing very little for 3 months. I have no doubt these guys will get me back into some kind of shape. Round is a shape right? #camperdownfitness #camperdowncrossfit #blakewilliamsstrength #unfit #gottagetfit

1740472_842651082423726_1204080046_n.jpg
You go David. Looking mighty fine regardless.

reallifedave
45 minutes ago
It's a week of firsts. Back at work and now back at the gym with Blake and Sam at Camperdown Fitness. God damn I'm unfit after doing very little for 3 months. I have no doubt these guys will get me back into some kind of shape. Round is a shape right? #camperdownfitness #camperdowncrossfit #blakewilliamsstrength #unfit #gottagetfit

1740472_842651082423726_1204080046_n.jpg

Camperdown is like 5 minutes away from my place. What if I've seen/met David before but didn't even notice?

crysantanapet.gif

its strange that he says back to the gym, did he intentionally go in the house pale, skinny and beardy so he can have that transformation? if so that is forward thinking strategy!
He was certainly paler going in than coming out. I think editing got rid of dedicated gym sessions from everyone so we can only surmise that he worked out. A good tan will always bring out the good bits though.[DOUBLEPOST=1417684862][/DOUBLEPOST]
Camperdown is like 5 minutes away from my place. What if I've met David before but didn't notice?

crysantanapet.gif
May I touch you if that's the case?

1. Alicia V ‏@LeeshieV 7h
    .@LawsonReeves91 opens up about life on the outside after #BigBrother.. Thanks for the chat Lawson x http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2860076/I-mistake-deal-consequences-Big-Brother-s-Lawson-Reeves-says-s-taking-criticism-cheating-ex-girlfriend-stride.html… via @DailyMailAU

Drew Pearson ‏@Drew_1981 5h
    @LeeshieV @DailyMailAU I would like to see an article on @RealLifeDave and his life after BB, interesting fella.

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 40m
    @Drew_1981 @LeeshieV @DailyMailAU yeah me too. My mum tells me I'm awesome.

Alicia V ‏@LeeshieV now
    @RealLifeDave @Drew_1981 @DailyMailAU Dave.. DM me your best contact details? Would love to set up an interview with yourself x

haha David did have couple of gossip type articles on DM, when he first left the house:)

1. Alicia V ‏@LeeshieV 7h
    .@LawsonReeves91 opens up about life on the outside after #BigBrother.. Thanks for the chat Lawson x http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2860076/I-mistake-deal-consequences-Big-Brother-s-Lawson-Reeves-says-s-taking-criticism-cheating-ex-girlfriend-stride.html… via @DailyMailAU

Drew Pearson ‏@Drew_1981 5h
    @LeeshieV @DailyMailAU I would like to see an article on @RealLifeDave and his life after BB, interesting fella.

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 40m
    @Drew_1981 @LeeshieV @DailyMailAU yeah me too. My mum tells me I'm awesome.

Alicia V ‏@LeeshieV now
    @RealLifeDave @Drew_1981 @DailyMailAU Dave.. DM me your best contact details? Would love to set up an interview with yourself x

haha David did have couple of gossip type articles on DM, when he first left the house:)

One where they get the info directly from him would be good!

images

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is hilarious!! Love it ;) made me laugh so much #Legends

Back