Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Accurate haha!

reallifedave
2 hours ago
This one is for my friends and family but also a sign of appreciation to any "fans" who voted for me throughout the show. Many thanks and if I could hug and have selfies with you all I would do just that. #thankyou

10810022_843626615659893_735195019_n.jpg

OMG.

Okay so throughout the show I've had 2 dreams of David.
Today, about 30 minutes ago I just woke up and had the weirdest dream of him, like I literally love him after waking up! ha.
In my dream, we were playing a game with all these other people and I was a fan of his and then he started teasing me and I teased back then I was unsure if he was actually annoyed at me and asked, all of a sudden out of nowhere we start hugging LOL and then he says some stuff and all of a sudden we are 'together' and I'll just stop there ha-ha. It was such a sweet moment, like when you first get together with someone, its that butterflies stage lmao.

Oh yeah and when we were teasing each other, I showed him that video of him singing to queen and he was laughing and so embarrassed by it and I told him, now thanks to you I can never hear that queen song without thinking about you :)

Oh and there was a part where he and I were cuddling alone and Lina came in with flowers, saying Leo had given them to her and then we started talking about her boyfriend and how she likes him a lot:L

What a dream. I'm crazy I know lol, but what a dream ;) It's kind of depressing because this is the 3rd dream I've had where he makes me feel the same way wtf and I haven't even thought about him after the show finished!

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 26m
Just landed in Adelaide. Do I need my boxing gloves at the ready? Here for a good time not a long time. What should I get up too folks.

Gemma ‏@gemma6foot6 14m
@RealLifeDave guess your not catching up with priya haha

I wonder what David is doing in Adelaide...
AHHHH David's in ADELAIDE??!!!
homer-floor-run-o.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1417778711][/DOUBLEPOST]
PEOPLE ACTUALLY GO THERE? BY CHOICE?????? #Weirdos hahahaha Just kidding ;)
Reported.

Back