Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

David needs to post more photos and tweets:D

If anyone wants to see some footage of David in Jake's finale vlog Part 2 watch between 2-3.30 minutes.

I missed the whole belly button part of the episode or all of the episode. Please explain it to me. Sorry to be a bother.
Leo and Skye were having a disagreement, and David was doing the battery changes, so was standing there feeling awkward, so made that comment lol

B2otKr0CQAAMFvE.jpg

Leo and Skye were having a disagreement, and David was doing the battery changes, so was standing there feeling awkward, so made that comment lol

B2otKr0CQAAMFvE.jpg
Dammit and I missed it, lol. I wondered if it was something along those lines. I'll have to go back and find it.

Sorry for the double posting there. I'm going to blame the computer.

B2otKr0CQAAMFvE.jpg
Dammit and I missed it, lol. I wondered if it was something along those lines. I'll have to go back and find it. The plot comment I heard. Such a deadpan delivery.

So.. apparently Penny is no longer with her b/f (according to Luke Blundell?)

These tweets are cute. Not saying that they're anything but friendly banter but you never know? lol

Luke Blundell ‏@lukedblundell 7h7 hours ago
@DancinPenny after thinking about it, even though your a couple of years older then me, I think it's only right if we go on a date.
263a.png

Luke Blundell ‏@lukedblundell 7h7 hours ago
@DancinPenny @RealLifeDave has nothing on me... Except a beard, and maybe strength. But I'm cute n charming and I let you hold my microphone

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 49m49 minutes ago
@lukedblundell @DancinPenny you know what cute means, ugly but interesting. Pick me Penny. Pick me.
1f61c.png

And then these

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 18h18 hours ago
After many comments regarding the state of my facial hair I wish to put everyone's mind at ease. The beard is not coming back. I will shave
Penny Higgs ‏@DancinPenny 7h7 hours ago
@RealLifeDave ummm.... I like a bit of growth.
David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 46m46 minutes ago
@DancinPenny well luckily I also do, so fear not I've only trimmed it back. No way am I going clean shaven. #justforyou

Back