Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

I think he was playing around on the word used

going by urban dictionary though
Leech
Someone who calls themselves a friend but they only use you until someone better comes along to feed off.

Leach
some words related to leach-mooch,leech,hoe,white trash,freeloader, bum, parasite, bitch...

Last edited:
So Dave is back to work today..
He is the guy everyone always said they wanted on BB. Not someone with a starnow profile. Not someone with connections. A real person with a job and a life outside the public eye.
How ironic that HE is one I want to see more in it.

I am just happy he's going back to doing what he loves to do and has not allowed the "instant celeb" BS go to his head. Just seems to be an all around great guy.

I am just happy he's going back to doing what he loves to do and has not allowed the "instant celeb" BS go to his head. Just seems to be an all around great guy.

missing out on 200k makes u do strange things

...like earning your keep in this world

#trasha
#skyewillneverhavetowork

...all it shows is that he is devoid of the appeal a SKYE, AISHA, PRIYA have,,,,,otherwise he would be charging $25/autograph and photo at Dreamworld like the rest

Accept it

It's actually $16 at DW and DW keeps the bucks anyway, no matter who the Housemate is, even "that guy" was in on the same gig.

YOU accept that.;)

It's actually $16 at DW and DW keeps the bucks anyway, no matter who the Housemate is, even "that guy" was in on the same gig.

YOU accept that.;)

the ones charging 25 = allowed to keep the $9 idiots paid them

welcome to the world of capitalism / enjoy your stay

1. ZwwpJP2R_bigger.jpeg

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth Nov 28
    A gazillion drinks with @Aisha_Jade @RealLifeDave, Richard, Ryan, Trav & Tom. #mindfuck #bbau #bignight

Miriam Rawlings ‏@MiriamRawlings Nov 28
    @tee_smyth @Aisha_Jade @RealLifeDave Photos pleeeeease

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave Nov 28
    @MiriamRawlings @tee_smyth still trying to figure out who this Tully bird is.

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave Nov 28
    @tee_smyth totally kidding. Tully is a beautiful girl who has the best interest for this season HMs. She's one hell of a legend

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth Nov 28
    @RealLifeDave NAWWW DAVE!
    2764.png

Mctazzie ‏@Mctazzie Nov 28
    @tee_smyth @RealLifeDave Tully is a leach

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 9h
    @Mctazzie @tee_smyth leaches have been known to save lives in the medical world so are you calling Tully a life saver? That's beautiful. Xox

Tully SmythVerified account ‏@tee_smyth 11m
    @RealLifeDave @Mctazzie Haha love you Dave!
I'm hoping if I tag @littlebear, she will see this and smile :)

Back