Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

I still think Lina shouldn't have been given a free ride to the final 6, but I guess HM's and their loved ones didn't think enough of her, to even warrant her giving enough points (whether for good or bad reasons) to get her up for eviction.
Yeah, it could've been a more simpler eviction had Lina been up with Leo and the others in that last double eviction. (sorry I know he was in your sweepstakes)

I think Richard could have done something with more time. Lina definitely needed to be there from the start to have a chance, too timid to make a late impact.

I don't think Tom fit in with the house at all. Seemed genuinely quite nasty.

thanks to @Bae nice photo of David and Ryan:)

UJl4PMl.jpg

If anything they should have been forced to choose 2 HMs out of the intruders to stay and not have them at the fucking end! there was no way to get rid of 4 the normal way in the limited time they had left and its so unfair for the people who went in first night, just got replaced at the end and they are just fodder. bullshit

It really is weird re watching those early eps. David was a bit quieter. Ryan was less anonymous that I remembered. So many of the vocal ones are gone.
I plan to watch a few more early eps again tonight, it's amazing how much they evolve and/or remove their 'masks' as time goes on. Especially when hindsight is factored in.

If anything they should have been forced to choose 2 HMs out of the intruders to stay and not have them at the fucking end! there was no way to get rid of 4 the normal way in the limited time they had left and its so unfair for the people who went in first night, just got replaced at the end and they are just fodder. bullshit
Completely agree with you. I think David deserved to stay over both Lina and Penny and I really think we should have had a chance to vote on who got to stay out of the intruders.

Back