Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

David liked a photo of Priya that Bushy posted on Instagram. What do his haters say about that now huh?

I'm sure they will think of something;) Do you know which photo was it, I don't have an instagram account.

That saddens me :(
You're judging ALL Priya fans by the actions of 1 or 2 :(

you will actually see though, pawlini and I weren't calling out ALL Priya fans, you jumped to that conclusion...it was a joke about Haters because they are known to attack over any little thing, whether it's here or on SM.

anyway just wanted to clear that up and I should have said something about it before because of that misunderstanding:)

There may even be a Jake/Leo rap duet O_O

I re-watched the Launch episode last night, my first time since it aired, and they all seemed so different back then. Some more likeable, some less likeable, some just as irritating as they always were, the beard in full force.
It really is weird re watching those early eps. David was a bit quieter. Ryan was less anonymous that I remembered. So many of the vocal ones are gone.

The fact that this thread is continuing to go so strong is proof enough that Australia got it wrong.

(Or that the guy who works for telco was right but we're not meant to know that.)
Australia did get it wrong this year.

As a Ryan fan I still think this season belonged to David and he should have won.
I'm so annoyed that because of some false bullshit advertising done by obsessed fans on here for a plain simple woman who has brought nothing to the show besides bitchiness and gossip, he got evicted. He should have been through to the final week, not her, as with every eviction she survived SOME of her bitchy fans got even more arrogant about their 'god'.

It's hit me today because I've realised most priya fans are JUST like her, overrated and mean.

Yeah did you hear that?????? Because you can't go through easy calling the few ryan supporters on here The Pigs and then expect us to sit and hear you go on about bullshit on some amazing god who is clearly a boring gossip.
Shut up!!!!

End of my rant and...

Boom bitch!

Side note: there are only a few people who like Priya that I actually respect as posters. The rest are waaaaaaayy too into her for it to be considered normal.

Double boom bitch!!!!!

Australia did get it wrong this year.

As a Ryan fan I still think this season belonged to David and he should have won.
I'm so annoyed that because of some false bullshit advertising done by obsessed fans on here for a plain simple woman who has brought nothing to the show besides bitchiness and gossip, he got evicted. He should have been through to the final week, not her, as with every eviction she survived SOME of her bitchy fans got even more arrogant about their 'god'.

It's hit me today because I've realised most priya fans are JUST like her, overrated and mean.

Yeah did you hear that?????? Because you can't go through easy calling the few ryan supporters on here The Pigs and then expect us to sit and hear you go on about bullshit on some amazing god who is clearly a boring gossip.
Shut up!!!!

End of my rant and...

Boom bitch!

Side note: there are only a few people who like Priya that I actually respect as posters. The rest are waaaaaaayy too into her for it to be considered normal.

Double boom bitch!!!!!
Boom, that just happened.[DOUBLEPOST=1416726539][/DOUBLEPOST]
Australia got it wrong by not giving us a David, Priya and Gemma final 3.
THAT would be too much. All three saying they should win because everyone hates them.

Back