Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Here's Leo and David with Tony from Las Vegas.

B3HJm7nCEAAz5Mv.jpg

Game on! Big Brother's David enjoys female attention on the outside... while the six remaining housemates gear up for finale
By Alicia Vrajlal for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 11:48 AEST, 23 November 2014 | Updated: 14:24 AEST, 23 November 2014

• After leaving the Big Brother house last week, David Hodis has more than female admirer 'Chloe' giving him attention.

The 31-year-old Sydney based radiographer has been enjoying partying it up on the outside, and getting to know his female fans.

Taking to Instagram on Thursday, the clean-shaven reality star shared a photo a striking brunette who had caught his eye during a night out on his Big Brother promotional tour.

Scroll down for video

1416700253038_Image_galleryImage_What_a_beautiful_lady_mar.JPG

Party time: After being evicted from the Big Brother house last week, David Hodis has been enjoying lapping up some female attention while out on the town

'What a beautiful lady. @mary_ellen81 thanks for the love. #BBAU2014 #BBAU #RLD #Reallifedave,' David captioned the closeup image of herself cosied up to the gorgeous girl.

Beaming for the camera, David seemed over the moon to have the female fan wrap her arm around him.

She seemed to be in just as high spirits, proudly showing off her purple tipped tresses while licking her champagne glass.

Not afraid to be affectionate with the stunner, David planted a sweet smooch on her cheek and she went on to upload the image on her own Instagram account.

1416700280446_Image_galleryImage_image001_png.JPG

Pucker up: David wasn't afraid to show his affection for a particular female fan

1416700299198_Image_galleryImage_Chloe_and_David_jpg.JPG

Secret admirer: It was during his time in the house when Big Brother convinced David there was a die-hard fan Chloe who was absolutely infatuated with him

It was during his time in the house when Big Brother convinced David there was a die-hard fan Chloe who was absolutely infatuated with him.

While he thought he met her during a house challenge, it turns out the quirky female he came face-to-face with was just a competition winner.

But after hearing the stranger whose real name isn't Chloe actually likes him, he said he'd be open to catching up with her again.

• FULL ARTICLE about other HM's

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...esday-night-s-grand-finale.html#ixzz3JtsnH7GS

I am eating or trying to . I should not do this in the future while reading this board cause I spat out my dinner reading the posts and everybody congratulating ME??? No it is Moon3k'd Big day. Not mine. But thanks for the wishes though. bahahshaahahaha View attachment 46621 View attachment 46621 View attachment 46621

ETA: Sorry Moon3k. I did steal the birthdaycake. It was chocolate so I am sure you can understand. munch munch.

First, thanks for all of the birthday wishes from everyone! My son and I had a lovely weekend. Second, no worries @CrazyDutchWoman ...I would have been happy to share the birthday with you...but you owe me a $426 gourmet restaurant cake bite! :hungry:

Lastly, happy birthday to your hubby @David's beard ! Just popped in real quick to check in. Catch up to "youse" later...

(blows kisses)
larry.jpeg

First, thanks for all of the birthday wishes from everyone! My son and I had a lovely weekend. Second, no worries @CrazyDutchWoman ...I would have been happy to share the birthday with you...but you owe me a $426 gourmet restaurant cake bite! :hungry:

Lastly, happy birthday to your hubby @David's beard ! Just popped in real quick to check in. Catch up to "youse" later...

(blows kisses)
View attachment 46719

Just Aww at all of the above! xx

boom.png
Australia did get it wrong this year.

As a Ryan fan I still think this season belonged to David and he should have won.
I'm so annoyed that because of some false bullshit advertising done by obsessed fans on here for a plain simple woman who has brought nothing to the show besides bitchiness and gossip, he got evicted. He should have been through to the final week, not her, as with every eviction she survived SOME of her bitchy fans got even more arrogant about their 'god'.

It's hit me today because I've realised most priya fans are JUST like her, overrated and mean.

Yeah did you hear that?????? Because you can't go through easy calling the few ryan supporters on here The Pigs and then expect us to sit and hear you go on about bullshit on some amazing god who is clearly a boring gossip.
Shut up!!!!

End of my rant and...

Boom bitch!

Side note: there are only a few people who like Priya that I actually respect as posters. The rest are waaaaaaayy too into her for it to be considered normal.

Double boom bitch!!!!!

lol

David and Layla - not as weirded out as I thought I would be.
Just going on David's friendship with Penny - Layla does seem like someone David would be interested in. As for Layla interest in David...........well...........maybe fleeting maybe not.

Back