Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

yeah not worth it, just tune in tonight for the assholes left in the house exposed and the evictions.

ffs David cant even post something nice like a fan gave me a friendship band without a Pristian making it about Priya! hes out of the house get over it!

1. 2wNbRn-M_bigger.jpeg

Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris 5h
    the moment you realize @SandyJaneNixon and @RealLifeDave are following you on twitter and you do a dance. #massivefan @BBAU9

Jason Roses ‏@RosesJason 4h
    @BenjaminJNorris @SandyJaneNixon @RealLifeDave @BBAU9 yea where is my dance? I'll remember this lol

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 4h
    @RosesJason @BenjaminJNorris @SandyJaneNixon @BBAU9 who is this Jason Roses guy? #4points

Jason Roses ‏@RosesJason 3h3 hours ago
    @RealLifeDave @BenjaminJNorris @SandyJaneNixon @BBAU9 Cat got your tongue...or should I say Layla lol. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2846519/Big-Brother-s-latest-evictee-David-Hodis-shares-passionate-kiss-2012-housemate-Layla-Subritzky-Gold-Coast-night-club.html…

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 2h
    @RosesJason Meeeeeeoooooow!!!! @laylasubritzky nothing wrong with a friendly kiss here and there, right? #beautifullayla

layla subritzky ‏@laylasubritzky 2h2 hours ago
    @RealLifeDave @RosesJason well that escalated quickly!! Hahahaha!

David Hodis ‏@RealLifeDave 1h1 hour ago
    @laylasubritzky @RosesJason surprisingly they missed me proposing on bended knee. Oh well maybe in the next edition. #motormouthroses
    1f61c.png

layla subritzky ‏@laylasubritzky 53m53 minutes ago
    @RealLifeDave @RosesJason hahaha #impregnant .......... too far?
    1f602.png
    1f476.png
    #motormouthroses

Now that's Sin City! Big Brother's latest evictee David Hodis shares passionate kiss with 2012 housemate Layla Subritzky at Gold Coast night club
By Alicia Vrajlal for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 11:05 AEST, 24 November 2014 | Updated: 13:04 AEST, 24 November 2014

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Subritzky-Gold-Coast-night-club.html#comments
    With the Big Brother eviction only a few sleeps away, evicted housemates are making the most of their reunion on the Gold Coast and hitting the town for some wild nights out.

It seems friendly was taken to the next level on Sunday night when latest evictee David Hodis and 2012 housemate Layla Subritsky shared a passionate kiss on the dance floor.

Fellow housemate Gemma Kinghorn took to her Facebook account on Sunday to share a photo of the pair getting up close and personal at Sin City nightclub.

Scroll down for video

236FB45E00000578-0-image-51_1416783777009.jpg

Up close and personal: Big Brother's latest evictee David Hodis and 2012 housemate Layla Subritzky shared a passionate kiss during a night out on the Gold Coast on Sunday

237010D800000578-2846519-Loving_it_David_was_just_evicted_last_week_while_Layla_appeared_-71_1416787941409.jpg
    1416787940239_Image_galleryImage_At_the_tendenceaus_launch.JPG

Loving it: David was just evicted last week while Layla appeared on the 2012 season, finishing as a runner-up and enjoying romances with George and Sam in the house during that series

David gets a surprise visit and kiss from Chloe
    video-undefined-2318935E00000578-487_636x358.jpg

'Ooo la Layla!!!!! @reallifedave @laylasubritzky,' she captioned the photo, in which David held onto Layla's face while planting a smooch on her lips.

David's rendezvous with Layla is one of many since he was evicted last week, with photos of him cosying up to female fans also splashed across social media.

It was during his time in the house when Big Brother convinced David there was a die-hard fan Chloe who was absolutely infatuated with him.

While he thought he met her during a house challenge, it turns out the quirky female he came face-to-face with was just a competition winner.

236AA3F400000578-2846519-image-55_1416785959803.jpg

Just nights earlier: David's rendezvous with Layla is one of many since he was evicted last week, with photos of him cosying up to female fans also splashed across social media

237010E800000578-2846519-image-56_1416785970374.jpg

The gang is here: David and Layla weren't the only two housemates getting up to some saucy fun during the night out on Sunday, with Jake, Lisa, Sandra and Sam ready for the good times

But after hearing the stranger whose real name isn't Chloe actually likes him, he said he'd be open to catching up with her again.

'I did say that if she was a real girl out there I’d definitely have a drink with her at some point,' he told Daily Mail Australia last week.

Meanwhile when Layla was in the Big Brother house in 2012, finishing as runner-up on the series, she struck up a romance with two hunks George Baramily and later Sam Wallace.

Full article with HM's
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...tzky-Gold-Coast-night-club.html#ixzz3Jy25yx1K

The weirdest part of Big Brother for me was when David was head of house and he had to bring either Cat, Leo, Priya or Travis to the Friday night party. When Big Brother told the Sanctuary housemates what David's powerplay was all of them, except for Cat herself, was convinced that he was going to take Cat. But the thing was that we rarely saw Cat and David interact with each other, so I was a bit confused about why the people in the Sanctuary thought that Dave would choosse Cat.

The weirdest part of Big Brother for me was when David was head of house and he had to bring either Cat, Leo, Priya or Travis to the Friday night party. When Big Brother told the Sanctuary housemates what David's powerplay was all of them, except for Cat herself, was convinced that he was going to take Cat. But the thing was that we rarely saw Cat and David interact with each other, so I was a bit confused about why the people in the Sanctuary thought that Dave would choose Cat.
yeah we didn't see much of them together
Cat had nominated David a couple of times early on but David never nominated her.
Sandra and Cat appeared to be best buddies when they were first crushing on Sam and Lawson, and Cat was paired up with Travis who David got along with, that's why I think Travis thought it would be him. David thought if the public were really against the cheating that Clawson would get evicted because they mightn't be nominated again for a while.
Cat and Lawson said understood his reasoning behind the powerplay during Cat eviction show, and didn't seem to be holding a grudge...

Back