Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

How is it on the Coast?

I will just say Schoolies and Toolies. I am just happy that I no longer live in Surfer's "proper". It WAS HELL then as I lived in an apartment block and was faced with fresh vomit as I head out to work in the communal corridors.:sick: It's a little better now I live in the "burbs". It has been reported though there have been 70 odd disorderly arrests and 2 arrests for dealing ecstasy over night. Very special time for locals, schoolies is.

I will just say Schoolies and Toolies. I am just happy that I no longer live in Surfer's "proper". It WAS HELL then as I lived in an apartment block and was faced with fresh vomit as I head out to work in the communal corridors.:sick: It's a little better now I live in the "burbs". It has been reported though there have been 70 odd disorderly arrests and 2 arrests for dealing ecstasy over night. Very special time for locals, schoolies is.
Sounds horrendous

Sounds horrendous

It's fun being a schoolie, from what I remember anyways, but no fun being around schoolies. I would hate to be a local at this time. Although my schoolies was pretty alright. Or maybe that was just my experience. We had a lot of fun and it was only a good experience for us and the people we knew.

I expected more from the episode tonight. They could have revealed a lot worse . I too am kinda glad David wasn't there. Can only imagine the crap he would have copped even if his video wasn't even that bad. This episode just made me dislike Priya even more. I'm even to the point where I would be ok if Skye won which if someone had told me that a few weeks ago I would have laughed. Its kind of anyone but Priya situation at this point. Oh except Lina but she has no hope.

It's fun being a schoolie, from what I remember anyways, but no fun being around schoolies. I would hate to be a local at this time. Although my schoolies was pretty alright. Or maybe that was just my experience. We had a lot of fun and it was only a good experience for us and the people we knew.

I expected more from the episode tonight. They could have revealed a lot worse . I too am kinda glad David wasn't there. Can only imagine the crap he would have copped even if his video wasn't even that bad. This episode just made me dislike Priya even more. I'm even to the point where I would be ok if Skye won which if someone had told me that a few weeks ago I would have laughed. Its kind of anyone but Priya situation at this point. Oh except Lina but she has no hope.
Yeah, I'm at a "anyone but Skye or Priya" point now. Dave would have copped it if he was there tonight, poor guy haha

Back