Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Good morning Team David! :kiss:

Never forget. :inlove:
David_L.jpg

I love terrigal too! My hubby and I, and now the kids, go there for getaway's often. Some of my favourite family memories are there.

Four hours is quite a trip! Mine go to a public school five minutes away, it's perfect.[DOUBLEPOST=1416836666][/DOUBLEPOST]
Same here. I have a fascination with the Central Coast :inlove:

Me too! The water is glorious! The people oh so nice, and the area caters for all.

Heck yeah the people are so nice!!

#ILive5MinsFromTerrigal

I was 18 working at Woolworths and a few of the older workers there actually planned to go and they did, their excuse was that their cousin was going and they were babysitting, but my disgust at the things they spoke of and did, yeah I'm sure that's why they went lol
Hell will freeze over before my 15yo daughter gets to go to schoolies. No bloody way.

It's like a cult for Ryan. Weird.

This year is frustrating. Ryan's very popular with the HMs, however the public have struggled to even get to know him and I'm assuming the production team hate him because they've done their best to edit him out of the show. He's the opposite of Travis and Skye who are mostly unliked by the HMs but receive very favourable edits. Mess.

At this point I'm getting more enjoyment in seeing the others outside of the house having fun than I am seeing the bickering and carrying on inside the house.

This time last year the ones left in there were reflecting on their time in the house and enjoying themselves.

Yeah, I love Terrigal too. The only problem is that it's a bit of a bitch to get in and out of. That might just be me though :hilarious:

I've done two Contiki tours - both tours just as crazy as the other.

I actually went on a Contiki after year 12 instead of Schoolies (mum was so worried about my brother and I going on schoolies she paid for us both to go on tours to Europe instead). I'm so happy she did though. I think I probably ended up having a lot more fun (and ironically got in much more trouble) than I would have on the GC anyway. I went on another one when I was 19-20 and it was just as fun/crazy :)

Yeah a bit. Most locals avoid terrigal anyway - especially in holidays. We have heaps of nice beaches on the coast!

My husband grew up there, so he knows all the good beaches. There are some that are deserted even in the middle of summer so we never go to Terrigal unless we want breakfast. Although there's a great cafe in East Gosford now. Can't remember the name, down a lane way, in a converted warehouse? Good coffee anyway.

Yeah a bit. Most locals avoid terrigal anyway - especially in holidays. We have heaps of nice beaches on the coast!

Yeah, they're awesome! I actually hate most beaches in Syd (although some in either the far south or north are alright). I was raised in Newcastle so I'm a bit of a beach snob lol. I can't stand Bondi.

Places on the Coast are hidden holiday gems that a lot of people don't seem to know about. If I have the option I usually go up there or Caves Beach/Swansea, Foster, Port Macquarie, Byron, etc rather than Surfer's Paradise or something.

Back