1000 £ Bend
13266939_1015417381879825_2146459468_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/lawsonreeves91/
https://www.instagram.com/1000poundbend/
https://www.instagram.com/co_ground/
128 likes
1d

Reactions: Tee
i have done a complete 180 on the clawson relationship and think that they should never have gotten together. i still think it was inevitable, but now i do not agree with it. so i will now over the next few days quote my awful and disgraceful posts and argue with myself about why i was wrong about what they did.

i hope that is ok.

Do you think he will reject her? Or do you hope he will reject her?

If I was a contestant in the Big Brother house I would be encouraging Cat's crush on Lawson. Lawson is a favourie to win, and he will fail if he cheats on his girlfriend. He will fail hard.

No, don't encourage cheating. That is wrong, very wrong. How dare you do that, reepbot!

Lawson is strong. I just hope he and Cat can remain a strong alliance/friendship and make it all the way to the latter half of the season.

Yeah, not that strong. Lawson is weak. A weak toady toad who disgusts me to my very core. Why doesn't he disgust you, reepbot? You should be disgusted by his behavior.

I think Cat was being sincere with Lawson. But I think Lawson wants to remain close friends/allies in the Big Brother house with Cat.

you were wrong you idiot. WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG! you should be full of disgraceful shame you horrible human being. what lawson did was wrong.

So what if he cheats? None of our concern. All I want is for the Clawson saga to continue until the end of this series.

so what if he cheats? so what if he cheats? what a simply breath taking ignorant thing to say you creep. what Lawson did was horrible. he should be ashamed of himself. it makes me sick and you, reepbot. you horrible excuse for a human being? encouraging that kind of moral depravity, that sleaze. by god it just makes me want to throw up.

i have done a complete 180 on the clawson relationship and think that they should never have gotten together. i still think it was inevitable, but now i do not agree with it. so i will now over the next few days quote my awful and disgraceful posts and argue with myself about why i was wrong about what they did.

i hope that is ok.
perfectly okay...although I must say I saw the other posts before this one and thought Reepbot has lost the plot LOL

Get over it reeps, they have to live with, whatever they have done and they have to live with ......... Nothing to do with you
Get over it already
Calling you out on attention seeking here - right here right now

Get over it reeps, they have to live with, whatever they have done and they have to live with ......... Nothing to do with you
Get over it already
Calling you out on attention seeking here - right here right now

telling me to get over it proves you really don't understand me hooley. i can't get over it. i simply can't. it has lodged in my brain and it is staying here forever. it can not stop, it will never stop inside my head. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

telling me to get over it proves you really don't understand me hooley.

You got that right ;) and I have given up on trying to!

I'll tell you something - one of the best things that ever happened to me, was when my ex hubby went off with someone else. They are still together like 23 years on. Sure it was devestating at the time, but made me realise we were not meant to be together and neither of us were happy. I am Happy that he left and that she instigated that relationship. They suit each other.

You should be happy that 2 people can come together and forge ahead with a positive vibe, years later and they seem happy together

It is not like Lawson was under a Marriage Contract (like Tully and her girl) ............ and jeez it is their life now and it can be hard to find happiness with another and if they have found this, good on them!

You got that right ;) and I have given up on trying to!

I'll tell you something - one of the best things that ever happened to me, was when my ex hubby went off with someone else. They are still together like 23 years on. Sure it was devestating at the time, but made me realise we were not meant to be together and neither of us were happy. I am Happy that he left and that she instigated that relationship. They suit each other.

You should be happy that 2 people can come together and forge ahead with a positive vibe, years later and they seem happy together

It is not like Lawson was under a Marriage Contract (like Tully and her girl) ............ and jeez it is their life now and it can be hard to find happiness with another and if they have found this, good on them!

ok. that makes sense.

Two years ![DOUBLEPOST=1483163056][/DOUBLEPOST]I wonder where Clawson will get married and if so what i should wear at the wedding? I'm thinking a red suit.

Back