Skip to main content

Clawson

Lawson rose in my estimation after that chat with Cat. I thought he handled a potentially awkward moment like a gentleman and with a lot of sensitivity. He chose his words very carefully and did not say that he had romantic feelings for Cat. He made that quite clear I think.

Lawson rose in my estimation after that chat with Cat. I thought he handled a potentially awkward moment like a gentleman and with a lot of sensitivity. He chose his words very carefully and did not say that he had romantic feelings for Cat. He made that quite clear I think.

He did choose his words carefully. But I am wondering if it was less to do with hurting Cat's feelings and more about making sure he doesn't decrease hs chances of winning Big Brother?

He did choose his words carefully. But I am wondering if it was less to do with hurting Cat's feelings and more about making sure he doesn't decrease hs chances of winning Big Brother?

Or trying to make his words sound like he has no feelings for his GFs sake but still trying to hint to Cat that he DOES have feelings but nothing can happen in the house.

It's shitty we don't get the full story.. Cheers BB and no live updates/feeds lol :(

Or trying to make his words sound like he has no feelings for his GFs sake but still trying to hint to Cat that he DOES have feelings but nothing can happen in the house.

It's shitty we don't get the full story.. Cheers BB and no live updates/feeds lol :(

Do you think anything will happen outside the Big Brother house with Cat and Lawson? Or will they go their seperate ways?

It would be extremely awkward for Lawsons girlfriend to watch Cat pretty much throw herself at Lawson, the flirty eyes, the awkward shoulder rub.....If that was some girl doing that to my man, I would be on my way to the Gold Coast - pronto. But....my man would make it clear from the get go that he is out of bounds, so that no mixed signals are received.

Do you think anything will happen outside the Big Brother house with Cat and Lawson? Or will they go their seperate ways?

I would say they're 2 very different people from very different walks of life.. It would be a Tully / Drew thing in the sense that it would be a novelty to begin with outside the house, they'd get along, have fun while the media circus is going on as they have the BB experience to bond them but once all of that is over and it's back to normal life they would find that they don't have much in common and may just drift apart.

I think it may fizzle before then as one of them will get evicted before the other and life may resume as it was before the BB house...

The whole situation is just very weird to watch.. I think BB is to blame a bit for the editing here but they're not totally to blame because obviously something *is* going on from one or either of them..

What do you think will/could/would happen if they spend too much time in the house together and/or once they're out..?

I would say they're 2 very different people from very different walks of life.. It would be a Tully / Drew thing in the sense that it would be a novelty to begin with outside the house, they'd get along, have fun while the media circus is going on as they have the BB experience to bond them but once all of that is over and it's back to normal life they would find that they don't have much in common and may just drift apart.

I think it may fizzle before then as one of them will get evicted before the other and life may resume as it was before the BB house...

The whole situation is just very weird to watch.. I think BB is to blame a bit for the editing here but they're not totally to blame because obviously something *is* going on from one or either of them..

What do you think will/could/would happen if they spend too much time in the house together and/or once they're out..?

It is very weird to watch. I am just waiting to see what Cat and Lawson do next. The big brother facebook page is trying to promote some sort of love triangle between Cat, Lawson, and Leo. But I have a feeling Cat may be gone by next week.

I just hope that Cat understood where Lawson was coming from and that they can maintain their friendship.

Lawson is treading a fine line between keeping Cat keen enough to effectively own her vote, and looking like a cad. He's managed it OK so far, but there is a long way to go in this game. If she is as genuinely as keen as she says she is, she's not just going to back off. She must know she needs a storyline, because as it stands she's an older vanilla divorcee (and thirsty to boot) in a house full of stronger personalities and hotter looks.

Lawson is treading a fine line between keeping Cat keen enough to effectively own her vote, and looking like a cad. He's managed it OK so far, but there is a long way to go in this game. If she is as genuinely as keen as she says she is, she's not just going to back off. She must know she needs a storyline, because as it stands she's a dull vanilla older divorcee in a house full of stronger personalities and hotter looks.

If she wanted a storyline she could have tried getting with Jake or Ryan. Her developing feelings for Lawson would indicate that it was not a strategy.

I agree that Cat won't back off. But it will be interesting to see how Lawson is around Cat know that he knows that she has feelings for him.

I'm sorry, but I think he pretty unmistakably said he did have those feelings but that they couldn't act on them. But even if we pretend otherwise, I can't really see giving a guy bonus points for not completely fouling up a bad situation he helped create. He and Cat have clearly had a mutual flirtation. I'm not impressed, and I doubt very much that his girlfriend is.

If she wanted a storyline she could have tried getting with Jake or Ryan. Her developing feelings for Lawson would indicate that it was not a strategy.

I agree that Cat won't back off. But it will be interesting to see how Lawson is around Cat know that he knows that she has feelings for him.

True, but I guess a love interest storyline only works if there is attraction. What she see's in him, I don't know. Mainly because I don't rate him at all looks wise, and don't find his personality all that captivating, taking away the **magic** factor which obviously wins him points.

The awkward silences and the conversations were kind of cringeworthy really. She can't keep her mitts off him. She's is working on wearing him down.

True, but I guess a love interest storyline only works if there is attraction. What she see's in him, I don't know. Mainly because I don't rate him at all looks wise.

The awkward silences and the conversations were kind of cringeworthy really. She can't keep her mitts off him. She's is working on wearing him down.

Do you think Cat will try to get with Leo?

If Cat was being sincere, then I feel a little badly for her. If she wasn't, it was a great sympathy strategy. Lawson did handle the situation well, although to me it sounded as though he was saying that he had felt something for her, too, but that it was off-limits given his relationship with his girlfriend. I'm sure he'll know exactly how to word it to his girlfriend on the outside, though.

Now that he knows for certain, he needs to back away a little. I don't like the way Sam's handling the Sandra situation (she should not be giving him back rubs, for example), and Lawson shouldn't follow suite. It's just not app. And Cat also needs to learn how to back off a little, because she's flirting and coming on way too strongly.

As much as it's not only Cat's fault, I think she's coming off so desperately, and I can't blame Lawson for not being rude about it. There are so many times when guys fall for girls but can't/don't act on it and remain friends. Cat needs to learn.

If Cat was being sincere, then I feel a little badly for her. If she wasn't, it was a great sympathy strategy. Lawson did handle the situation well, although to me it sounded as though he was saying that he had felt something for her, too, but that it was off-limits given his relationship with his girlfriend. I'm sure he'll know exactly how to word it to his girlfriend on the outside, though.

Now that he knows for certain, he needs to back away a little. I don't like the way Sam's handling the Sandra situation (she should not be giving him back rubs, for example), and Lawson shouldn't follow suite. It's just not app. And Cat also needs to learn how to back off a little, because she's flirting and coming on way too strongly.

As much as it's not only Cat's fault, I think she's coming off so desperately, and I can't blame Lawson for not being rude about it. There are so many times when guys fall for girls but can't/don't act on it and remain friends. Cat needs to learn.

I think Cat was being sincere with Lawson. But I think Lawson wants to remain close friends/allies in the Big Brother house with Cat.

Back