Skip to main content

Clawson

I think she's sending a secret message:

"THIS many toes."
Oh Snap! hahahaha.

And now for my next trick...The Disappearing Toes!!!
tumblr_ncjg3pRasa1qjbmuko1_500.gif

XzRxEGO.png

Well, I don't think everyone's goal is marriage. And Lawson's immaturity and current apprenticeship probably tells us that being committed isn't his thing anyway.
Well yeah, he's 23 and he's had a skinny blonde wanting his D the entire time he's been in the house without any way to escape...he probably can't even jack off in there so he's sexual tension combined with Cat's contribution has probably amplied x100 to that of other housemates. Cat is clearly the most horny housemate...I think time has what's made this thing turn serious but yeah once they get out I am pretty sure Lawson will be running for the hills.

Well yeah, he's 23 and he's hat a skinny blonde wanting his D the entire time he's been in the house without any way to escape...he probably can't even jack off in there so he's sexual tension combined with Cat's contribution has probably amplied x100 to that of other housemates. Cat is clearly the most horny housemate...I think time has what's made this thing turn serious but yeah once they get out I am pretty sure Lawson will be running for the hills.

I'm pretty sure Cat will be keeping a close eye on Lawson both inside and outside the house.

Well yeah, he's 23 and he's had a skinny blonde wanting his D the entire time he's been in the house without any way to escape...he probably can't even jack off in there so he's sexual tension combined with Cat's contribution has probably amplied x100 to that of other housemates. Cat is clearly the most horny housemate...I think time has what's made this thing turn serious but yeah once they get out I am pretty sure Lawson will be running for the hills.
He can jack off.. in the toilet lol. Cat can touch herself under her blanket too.

If you start anything on the wrong foot, it will end on the wrong foot. Statically speaking, there's a very low percentage of relationships lasting if it came out of cheating. Can we just call it bad karma? lol

Yup soon they will have sleep overs and make outs in the trees house

It seems the women are sleeping in one bedroom, and the men are sleeping in the other bedroom.

But I'm more talking about Lawson slowly but surely realising the true craziness of Cat. Because crazy Cat is best Cat. We saw a bit of it tonight with the music video tantrum and the way she comforted Lawson after his Diary room visit.

"I'm sick of being pushed over." Was Cat talking about the music video stuff or was she re-living her rivalry with her twin sister? Or maybe even remembering the days when she was picked on by the mean girls at school?
Maybe she thought losing weight would mean she wouldn't get pushed around and overlooked anymore and she's frustrated it's not the case
In her intro video she said something about how "people think it's easier if you're pretty..." I think it was in regards to dating. I remember thinking at the time she had tickets on herself. But now after her behaviour in the house and this last episode, she just sounds incredibly self centred.

Maybe she thought losing weight would mean she wouldn't get pushed around and overlooked anymore and she's frustrated it's not the case
In her intro video she said something about how "people think it's easier if you're pretty..." I think it was in regards to dating. I remember thinking at the time she had tickets on herself. But now after her behaviour in the house and this last episode, she just sounds incredibly self centred.

That could be it. But that jealousy towards Skye was weird. I thought those two were friendly.

That could be it. But that jealousy towards Skye was weird. I thought those two were friendly.
Why was she upset with Skye today? I didn't get it. Kat is a bit dramatic. I'm guessing cause in the house it's so confined that ppl get pissy over little things. I wonder if kat is like that in real life..i hope not.. Hmm imagine working with someone who gets upset over petty things at the workplace.

Why was she upset with Skye today? I didn't get it. Kat is a bit dramatic. I'm guessing cause in the house it's so confined that ppl get pissy over little things. I wonder if kat is like that in real life..i hope not.. Hmm imagine working with someone who gets upset over petty things at the workplace.

From what I gathered it was because she got over looked for all the major roles in the task. She seems weirdly jealous of Skye. I wouldn't put it past Cat for her to get this crazy idea in her head that Skye is attracted to Lawson. I know that is completly illogical, but crazy doesn't have to make sense, it just gotta be crazy.

Back