Skip to main content

Clawson

From what I gathered it was because she got over looked for all the major roles in the task. She seems weirdly jealous of Skye. I wouldn't put it past Cat for her to get this crazy idea in her head that Skye is attracted to Lawson. I know that is completly illogical, but crazy doesn't have to make sense, it just gotta be crazy.
Could be. A lot of the things kat has done in the house were a bit shocking so with kat it's hard to say what she isn't capable of doing or thinking. I think kat might be jealous of Skyes age. I know some women who wish they were say 10 years younger etc. Especially if she is in 'love' with a 23 year old.. Some insecurities here and there

Could be. A lot of the things kat has done in the house were a bit shocking so with kat it's hard to say what she isn't capable of doing or thinking. I think kat might be jealous of Skyes age. I know some women who wish they were say 10 years younger etc. Especially if she is in 'love' with a 23 year old.

Maybe. Do you think Cat going to comfort Lawson in the bedroom was genuine or manipulative?

4b440fddd81b446b9e2e6ab9700959ce.ashx

Is Cat doing a particular type of hand signal here? Or is this just a random hand signal?

It's a Lesbian Gang Sign
@TullyLovesDrew

Maybe. Do you think Cat going to comfort Lawson in the bedroom was genuine or manipulative?
I think it was genuine. I think if u like someone and u know they r upset...u would want to check up on them or just let them know u r there... kinda thing. Lol what happened in the sanctuary was manipulative...Don't u think? Lol she totally seduced him. Bahaha that girl got game lol

I think it was genuine. I think if u like someone and u know they r upset...u would want to check up on them or just let them know u r there... kinda thing. Lol what happened in the sanctuary was manipulative...Don't u think? Lol she totally seduced him. Bahaha that girl got game lol

I think Cat going to comfort Lawson in the bedroom is a sign of her crazy ways.[DOUBLEPOST=1413910046][/DOUBLEPOST]
whats with her though with being pushed aside... she sounded like a 11 year old.

Flashbacks to twin rivalry?

I rewatched to Cat comforting Lawson scene.

Cat leaves her dinner and comes to the bedroom where Lawson is in bed. She goes over to him and leans in his face

Cat: Are you ok?

Lawson: Hmmm-mmmm (nodding his head.)

Cat: Do you want to talk about it or do you want me to leave you alone??

Lawson: It's ok.

Cat: I'm going to give you a hug.

Goes into bed and hugs Lawson.

whats with her though with being pushed aside... she sounded like a 11 year old.

That is when she lost me. Cheating etc. I don't really care, but behaving the way she did was unacceptable. It was ok for someone else to be last, but not her.

Someone has to be last and for something like that, it was as you said like a 11 yrs.

I found it interesting because it gave an insight in who she really is.
Yea it certainly did. It's odd...cause Lisa Sandra, katie, Gemma and cat are all a lot older than Skye and Aisha. But it seems Aisha and Skye havent thrown any of these tantrums and school yard antics. Make me wonder how BB managed to find such housemates. I guess it makes for good tv haha

Yea it certainly did. It's odd...cause Lisa Sandra, katie, Gemma and cat are all a lot older than Skye and Aisha. But it seems Aisha and Skye havent thrown any of these tantrums and school yard antics. Make me wonder how BB managed to find such housemates. I guess it makes for good tv haha

She wants all the attention. Like when she decided to skip tea so she could 'comfort' Lawson, but what she really wanted was for Lawson not to think of Candice but of her.

She wants all the attention. Like when she decided to skip tea so she could 'comfort' Lawson, but what she really wanted was for Lawson not to think of Candice but of her.
Lol yea she should have just gave him space first. Something tells me she is the clingy kind.. who would only be happy if she has a man. Its loll because Lawson will always think of candice for years to come. When he gets out and things don't work out with Cat he wil think of candice. When he is sick and no one is there to care for him.. Candice will be popping in his head. When he walks down the street and ppl bag him.. I think this mess is going to haunt him for years to come

Lol yea she should have just gave him space first. Something tells me she is the clingy kind.. who would only be happy if she has a man. Its loll becauae Lawson will always think of candice for years to come. When he gets out and things don't work out with Cat he wil think of candice. When he is sick and no one is there to care for him.. Candice will be popping in his head. When he walks down the street and ppl bag him.. I think this mess is going to haunt him for years to come

What do you think will happen with him and Cat on the outside if they decide to pursue a relationship? If things don't work out will Cat turn into this crazy stalker?

20_original-jpg.44001

"I will not be ignored, Lawson!"

Both. Now this is where I would love BB to assign Lawson a task where he is only allowed to say 5 words to Cat in every hour. And he has to lavish attention on Ned and Kelly, train them in new tricks, never let them leave his side, etc. And the task lasts 24 hours, and he must keep it a secret. Reckon we'd need to hide the pots, unplug the stove and have the RSPCA on standby with a taser

Both. Now this is where I would love BB to assign Lawson a task where he is only allowed to say 5 words to Cat in every hour. And he has to lavish attention on Ned and Kelly, train them in new tricks, never let them leave his side, etc. And the task lasts 24 hours, and he must keep it a secret. Reckon we'd need to hide the pots, unplug the stove and have the RSPCA on standby with a taser

Cat would hate that. She wasn't even going to get her dinner until Lawson came to the kitchen table.

Back