Skip to main content

Clawson

Where I am going with this.. Do you think cat would find these posts about her appropriate? Just saying
Lol who cares what Cat thinks about what people say about her on the forums. She'll have a hard enough time dealing with shit from facebook and twitter let alone going to the BB forums and doing a history check on herself from the public view. Don't believe me? Just ask Tully!

I think she's going to have a really hard time at work. I'm pregnant. I wouldn't want her in my birthing zone lol
She's a big girl, she can stand on two feet on here :p

It looked to me tonight that Lawson wasn't into Cat quite so much.
When he was lying in bed feeling bad, she of course has to barge in and disturb his solitude.
Cat is pulling the strings here, not Lawson.

Still haven't seen the aftermath. Seriously, if I lived with (or know) someone who cheated so irresponsibly, they would cop an earful from me!

CATDOG NEEDS TO GTFO!!!

4b440fddd81b446b9e2e6ab9700959ce.ashx

Is Cat doing a particular type of hand signal here? Or is this just a random hand signal?

It looked to me tonight that Lawson wasn't into Cat quite so much.
When he was lying in bed feeling bad, she of course has to barge in and disturb his solitude.
Cat is pulling the strings here, not Lawson.

Yeah, she intruded his personal space to start of with, then he basically told her to leave him alone, then she jumped into bed with him but rather than taking a position to comfort him (ie. big spoon), she just expected him to comfort her (spoon her).

Still haven't seen the aftermath. Seriously, if I lived with (or know) someone who cheated so irresponsibly, they would cop an earful from me!

CATDOG NEEDS TO GTFO!!!
Honestly I think people like you have taken the Candice relationship way more serious than they have. I mean a 5 year relationship no engagement? apparently she's not completely innocent in all of this either. I would say the public give more a shit than anybody else in this case.

Honestly I think people like you have taken the Candice relationship way more serious than they have. I mean a 5 year relationship no engagement? apparently she's not completely innocent in all of this either. I would say the public give more a shit than anybody else in this case.

They were prob high school sweethearts, I was in a four year relationship with my high school boyfriend and I was waiting patiently for an engagement when I found out he had cheated. No relationship is perfect but I didn't cheat as well :p
It's not uncommon now days for an engagement at Lawson's age to not have popped up: even in a long term relationship.

I think a lot of people take their relationship in the house seriously. I think it's good entertainment and I've been in Candice's situation haha. I cringe everytime they are close though. I personally hate it more when 12 year olds dote over how perfect clawson are together and how they want what they have *vom*

I think she's going to have a really hard time at work. I'm pregnant. I wouldn't want her in my birthing zone lol
She's a big girl, she can stand on two feet on here :p
Yea. Imagine going to work and u know everyone has been talking about and judging u..ur boss. ..ur Co workers.. ppl in other departments and ur patients.. that's going to be so hard. I'd prob dread going to work and might not even go in

They were prob high school sweethearts, I was in a four year relationship with my high school boyfriend and I was waiting patiently for an engagement when I found out he had cheated. No relationship is perfect but I didn't cheat as well :p
It's not uncommon now days for an engagement at Lawson's age to not have popped up: even in a long term relationship.

I think a lot of people take their relationship in the house seriously. I think it's good entertainment and I've been in Candice's situation haha. I cringe everytime they are close though. I personally hate it more when 12 year olds dote over how perfect clawson are together and how they want what they have *vom*
I dread the thought that kids that young are watching this show. Yikes!

Well, I don't think everyone's goal is marriage. And Lawson's immaturity and current apprenticeship probably tells us that being committed isn't his thing anyway.

Back