Skip to main content

Clawson

Is it wrong of me to hope they have caught an STI because of their romance?
A lot lay dormant so either could have them already and BAM like magic they get some karma :)

I just don't understand how he can go from "I've ruined someones life, I'm such a bad person" to not two minutes later "hey babe get under the covers here with me, let's cuddle". It's all crocodile tears and Cat is like an enabler. It's really unhealthy.

What about Cat's behaviour regarding Skye? Didn't that come out of nowhere? I wonder if she displayed has same type of jealousy to her twin sister?

What about Cat's behaviour regarding Skye? Didn't that come out of nowhere? I wonder if she displayed has same type of jealousy to her twin sister?

It's becoming clearer and clearer that Cat craves attention. Any attention. I mean, even throwing a tantrum over the order of the music video costumes? What the hell was the deal there? That's something you would expect from an eight year old.

It's becoming clearer and clearer that Cat craves attention. Any attention. I mean, even throwing a tantrum over the order of the music video costumes? What the hell was the deal there? That's something you would expect from an eight year old.

I'm surprised Sandra didn't spit her dummy out when she was practically thrown out by cat. It was one of the only times I actually liked Sandra. How awkward for the boys dressing her!

I think it was "that time of the month" for Cat in this episode. She seemed very overly emotional lol.
Lawson just needs to stop with the diary room crying now, it looks dumb.

All I got from that is that Cat is jealous of Skye. Though I may be getting the wrong impression.

But Cat does love drama and attention. I wonder how that willl affect her relationship with Lawson? Will she create arguments between herself and Lawson? Will she drive Lawson crazy with her crazy and insecure ways?

All I got from that is that Cat is jealous of Skye. Though I may be getting the wrong impression.

But Cat does love drama and attention. I wonder how that willl affect her relationship with Lawson? Will she create arguments between herself and Lawson? Will she drive Lawson crazy with her crazy and insecure ways?
I don't think it's jealousy. I think she feels left out since Leo's come along and doesn't have any other girl friends that she's close with. Also the fact that Skye is tight with Aisha, Aisha doesn't like Cat, and she's probably said stuff to Skye about her etc. She probably isn't hanging with Cat as much as she used to and doesn't like it.

But Cat does love drama and attention. I wonder how that will affect her relationship with Lawson? Will she create arguments between herself and Lawson? Will she drive Lawson crazy with her crazy and insecure ways?
Yes. And yes. I get the feeling Lawson will have many "wtf was I thinking?!" moments once he leaves the house, especially when he finds his bunny on the stove.

If trasha evict themselves it leaves more room for clawson drama since there's "SO MANY STORYLINES" and all. As much as people dislike them, you must admit they make good viewing. Travis and Aisha are boring as batshit.

Back