Skip to main content

Celebrity Splash. Channel 7

... I guess that the ratings took a dive then?... (aw come on!... you were all thinking it!)... lol!... the trouble now is... whenever a show is going downwards in the ratings from now on it'll be competing to see if it can beat Celebrity Splash as the fastest 'bombing' show to 'take a dive' in network TV in history!... lol!... (do you love those pathetic puns?)... I cannot think of another reality show that sank as quickly as Celebrity Splash... does anyone know of another?... cheers.

... I guess that the ratings took a dive then?... (aw come on!... you were all thinking it!)... lol!... the trouble now is... whenever a show is going downwards in the ratings from now on it'll be competing to see if it can beat Celebrity Splash as the fastest 'bombing' show to 'take a dive' in network TV in history!... lol!... (do you love those pathetic puns?)... I cannot think of another reality show that sank as quickly as Celebrity Splash... does anyone know of another?... cheers.

The last show rated 821k, so it didn't do too bad. If it was on Ten, it would be considered a hit!!.

The last show rated 821k, so it didn't do too bad. If it was on Ten, it would be considered a hit!!.

But apparently it wasn't doing well in the demographics and was actually pulling down the ratings of their other popular programming. I don't think it will do better at the "family friendly" time of 8:45pm!

I think they're panicking about the ratings haemorrhage when they're trying to launch House Rules. They should have launched it this week to get a head start on The Block.

I don't think Celebrity Splash is that cheap to produce too after paying for the rights, promotion, 15 celebrities, 3 judges, 2 hosts and production. These franchises aren't that cheap to launch initially.

OMG House Rules.

Let me get this straight each week inexperienced people do a full house renovation and magically the house will be perfect at the end of a week. Hmmmm

Maybe she just saw herself in the bathers on national tv and went "oh my god...."

Awwwww Greg Louganis and Mathew Mitcham did a synchronised dive together *bless*

Last edited:
The great big guy is going to dive instead of Denise..the one that did the bellyflop.

Nick Bracks to dive first.

Back