Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - Series Discussion

...Today's episode:... oh gawd... it's all Christmassy... Big Brother asks Renee what was the best Xmas present that she had ever received "when my dad came home from jail!"... hahahahaha!... and what was the worse present asks big Brother "when I found out that my husband was having an affair and the girl was pregnant!"... ouchies!... there is actual snow in the garden **cue the inevitable snowball fight**... and yes... one starts lol!... well... everyone is having great fun for a change which is good... Marnie is in the Diary Room saying that she doesn't like Christmas now... (I spoke too soon)... sour bitch... I bet that if Lewis walked in stark naked with a ribbon wrapped around his todger then she would love Christmas again I bet... she's such a sour moaney groaney cow isn't she?... I hope that she goes next alongside Bear... I can't stand her!...

...today's task... there are 'elves' and 'reindeers'... fast forward... moving on... seriously... I am so over these bloody idiotic tasks... Bear is in the Diary Room for something... moving on... Renee and Bear are at war again because Renee is going ballistic!... (I must have missed what triggered it off while skipping the task)... she's blubbering in the Diary Room... why is Bear talking 'liddle widdle baby talk' today?... Frankie is in the Diary Room talking about Bear lol!... (don't you just love Frankie?)... Katie is in the Diary room calling the Christmas theme ridiculous... (bye Katie... you and Marnie will go tomorrow night talking like that you flosshead)... the task is on again... fast forward... moving on...

...the 'elves' won... **yawn**... and they won?... they get to pick two nominations for the next eviction and the losers get just one pick... (BIG FRIGGIN' WHOOP!)... Katie and Bear are talking outside... (a clash of minds there for sure lol)... they say something... moving on... now Katie is in the Diary Room... she says something... moving on... now Bear and Ricky are outside talking... they say something... moving on...

...man!...what a fucking boring show today!... this will turn out to be my shortest post in the series that I've ever written at this rate... this is so bloody BORING!... Frankie is sucking up Renee's arse for some reason... Bear is in the Diary Room saying something... moving on... Katie and Marnie are talking to each other... moving on... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:... Frarnkie and Aubrey are talking about Katie **YAWN**... moving on... they all slowly get drunk and dance... thank fuck that has finished!... what a total bore-fest!... end of show... cheers.

BBUK AND CBBUK this season have been a HUGE fail for me.
and I used to love both.
The two-house BB was a shambles and casting was disaster. watched half way.. terrible.
Then CBB had Z-list and wannabe's - watched half way and gave up.
They have to rethink what they are doing completely.

BBUK AND CBBUK this season have been a HUGE fail for me.
and I used to love both.
The two-house BB was a shambles and casting was disaster. watched half way.. terrible.
Then CBB had Z-list and wannabe's - watched half way and gave up.
They have to rethink what they are doing completely.

...hey yaelros... first of all... welcome to the website... your first day eh?... there are so many threads my friend... have great fun like we do exploring them (and some good arguements if you feel like some lol!)... second... it seems like Big Brother are running out of ideas to keep the show running nowadays such as those pathetic tasks... as my post before said... it was a total bore-fest today for me... I'm kind of hoping that the final show this Friday doesn't take forever to come lol!... anyhow... welcome aboard!... cheers.

Thanks Mr Sf!
Yes my first day but long time reader.

I agree but before the tasks, in regular BB - you get the feeling they are casting
"friends of production" as we call them in our BB's and "fame whores"
who will do anything to be noticed.
this makes it feel ingenuine from the start + makes for too much crazy.
I reall loved AU BB s. 10, even 11. they were genuine "first time limelighters".

As for CBB - I think they need to rethink the whole lot.
I didnt seem to enjoy it from day 1. past seasons had some big "sure big name melltdowns"
with hilton, katie h, dickinson and busey.
was missing this season I think.

...Today's episode:... oh gawd... it's all Christmassy... Big Brother asks Renee what was the best Xmas present that she had ever received "when my dad came home from jail!"... hahahahaha!... and what was the worse present asks big Brother "when I found out that my husband was having an affair and the girl was pregnant!"... ouchies!... there is actual snow in the garden **cue the inevitable snowball fight**... and yes... one starts lol!... well... everyone is having great fun for a change which is good... Marnie is in the Diary Room saying that she doesn't like Christmas now... (I spoke too soon)... sour bitch... I bet that if Lewis walked in stark naked with a ribbon wrapped around his todger then she would love Christmas again I bet... she's such a sour moaney groaney cow isn't she?... I hope that she goes next alongside Bear... I can't stand her!...

...today's task... there are 'elves' and 'reindeers'... fast forward... moving on... seriously... I am so over these bloody idiotic tasks... Bear is in the Diary Room for something... moving on... Renee and Bear are at war again because Renee is going ballistic!... (I must have missed what triggered it off while skipping the task)... she's blubbering in the Diary Room... why is Bear talking 'liddle widdle baby talk' today?... Frankie is in the Diary Room talking about Bear lol!... (don't you just love Frankie?)... Katie is in the Diary room calling the Christmas theme ridiculous... (bye Katie... you and Marnie will go tomorrow night talking like that you flosshead)... the task is on again... fast forward... moving on...

...the 'elves' won... **yawn**... and they won?... they get to pick two nominations for the next eviction and the losers get just one pick... (BIG FRIGGIN' WHOOP!)... Katie and Bear are talking outside... (a clash of minds there for sure lol)... they say something... moving on... now Katie is in the Diary Room... she says something... moving on... now Bear and Ricky are outside talking... they say something... moving on...

...man!...what a fucking boring show today!... this will turn out to be my shortest post in the series that I've ever written at this rate... this is so bloody BORING!... Frankie is sucking up Renee's arse for some reason... Bear is in the Diary Room saying something... moving on... Katie and Marnie are talking to each other... moving on... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:... Frarnkie and Aubrey are talking about Katie **YAWN**... moving on... they all slowly get drunk and dance... thank fuck that has finished!... what a total bore-fest!... end of show... cheers.

I liked that they had fun...plus I like christmas!! I have a horrible feeling Bear is going to win!!Also when did they become "Those Americans"...very clever remind the BRITISH public that "They" are not one of us

Deary me Katie, whats up with you girl. You nominated him, he nominated you. Its not just part of the game its the whole premise of the game. Deal with it Princess.

Righto I'm on team Renee. Was not a fan of hers prior to her going in. I watched her on Mob Wives and thought she was a nut. She is volatile, a little over dramatic but I've enjoyed her in the house. She has got involved in everything, certainly is not a Princess and her battles with Bear have been great TV. She has also showed that she is very decent and caring. Renee for the win.

Bear 2nd Place - I have had an absolute love hate deal with Bear. When he is drunk and just doing childish stuff I can't stand him, sober he is actually pretty funny and has definitely been the star this year. I think he has a bag full of mental and emotional issues , he will probably end up being a star. I have him as second though because he could be cruel to people at times and that is not cool.

Aubrey 3rd - One of only 3 celebrities I knew at the start of the show. Similar to Renee did not like her going in from watching her on previous shows. Am now a fan. She is funny, is not to good to get involved in the tasks, has had an interesting relationship with Bear and I just generally like her.

Sam Fox 4th - One time favourite of mine, she has lost me a bit recently. The fact that she gets so cranky about being nominated annoys me.

Frankie 5th - quite like him but the flamboyant gay men they bring into BB sort of all meld into one if you know what I mean. We have seen it all before. Nice guy but was almost like a regular cast member.

Katie 6th place, Just did not get to know her. Saved her major BB moment until today. Too little to late. Was invisible.

Marnie 7th - really missed an opportunity by hooking up with Lewis. I think could of been a lot of fun and entertaining. Bored with her, frankly

Ricky 8th - nice guy, very boring mostly invisible. Doesn't deserve to win because he didn't play in the tasks.

...haha!... well now I want either Aubrey or Renee to win it... Frankie to come third... I want Bear and Marnie out in the next double eviction but I think that it'll be Katie and Marnie... we couldn't be more worlds apart on this series Dystopia lol!... cheers.
So it seems Sticky. What it is you see in those three "born into therapy" cartoon characters eludes me. I am not criticizing your choices, that would be silly, we are all individuals and as such enjoy the privilege of thinking for ourselves, forming our own opinions and making our own choices.
This however doesn't mean that we should suppress our curiosities and stop inquiring. This is why I am quite surprised that you or anyone else (because there are many surely who see it the way you do) are so sympathetic toward those three.
For a moment I forgot that you are one of us Sticky, I thought you were a Brexit lad and got super-paranoid, thinking a new, evil government has put something in the drinking water or the air that Brexits breathe to addle with their thinking sub-routines lol... a Star Trek scenario... but wait a minute, you are here with us in the best country on earth - so, back to the drawing board for me.

So after many sleepless nights of trying to solve the mystery (you owe me many beers for that) :laugh: - I have concluded that you Sticky and those who vote for or against those same HMs just haven't watched enough American TV shows.
There is a good side to that, of course, because as we all know, television has for decades been the best and easiest way of brainwashing and conditioning us good citizens of this planet.

Disclaimer: I am not suggesting that you are a "Yankeephile" if there is such a thing. It's just peculiar how you have taken to those three in particular who just happen to be all Americans.

To me, those three sound like wind-up toys - they all seem to have the same 'opinion', attitudes and morals. I find them incredibly predictable, they use phrases and whole sentences straight out of some Hollywood scripts... and let's face it, without being utter bitches none of them would stand a chance.

I am also aware that you weren't all that fond of Farrah, you know the one who brought that BOTS episode to it's knees by throwing fermented drinks or their containers at the panel members and there were a few other Americans you didn't like at all.... that's why I am so confused about your liking of those three empty, though colourful shells.

We'll have to do it all over again early next year! I find that the confusion, the aggravation and the attempt of making sense out of it all makes me lose weight.
That's right - this here boy don't need no pills or hit the gym to lose weight, all I need is to watch BBUK and read the opinions of my fellow forumites and when I REALLY want to go to town, top it up with a healthy dose of BOTS and I'm in a coma.

Life's good :roflmao::laugh::smuggrin::woot:

...Today's show:... it's the final nominations day... Bear is already talking like a widdle baby again and is annoying people already... **yawn**... Frankie is in the Diary Room and is predicting that he will be nominated for sure because he hasn't yet been up once... he's probably right because he has read the play correctly on numerous occasions... he's pretty clued up is my mate Frankie Boy... Renee's talking to Aubrey about being allergic to condoms lol!... Ricky's talking about Katie in the Diary Room... he thinks that she is 'lost'... Samantha gets sprung with a pen in her bag and has to hand it in because they're banned in the house...

...Aubrey nominates Marnie and Samantha...
...Renee nominates Samantha and Marnie...
...Marnie nominates Ricky and Samantha...
...Frankie nominates Marnie and Katie...
...Ricky nominates Katie ...
...Katie nominates Frankie...
...Samantha nominates Frankie...
...Bear nominates Frankie...

...Bear and Frankie are talking about nominations... moving on... the girls are talking about sex... Marnie being the class act that she is demonstrating her method of giving a head-job... (not much to look forward to there Lewis old son)... then Aubrey says that you have to slap yourself in the face with the rampaging love muscle to 'finish it off'... riiiiiiight!... Renee looks like she's about to wet herself... moving on...

...Big Brother has gathered them all together to let them know who was nominated... they all have some sort of board to let them know if they were nominated or not and it tells them who voted for them (this will be interesting)... Sam sees that she's nominated... she see's who nominated her too... they go through them all the same way... Bear does a big scene to steal the limelight of course (what a softknob... I'm so glad that he is the lowest paid housemate out of all of them lol!)... the people up for eviction are Bear/Frankie/Katie/Marnie/Ricky and Samantha...

...Samantha looks like she's 'got the hump' again with Renee this time...now this is what I don't get... **Sticky clears his throat**... what the hell is wrong with those people that get the shits when they are nominated?... they are already getting paid up front for being on the show in the first place... there is no cash payout again for actually winning it so why have the shits about it?... they are already being paid regardless!... so what's the big deal in actually winning it?... **I've finished my rant**... seriously though... they are on the 'Celebrity' version whereas they are already paid so as I said... what's the big deal in having to win it?...

...Samantha goes outside with the sulks... Renee starts carrying on about her having the shits with her... Samantha is now in the Diary Room to continue her sulking... Bear/Marnie and Frankie are talking... moving on... I am so fucking sick and tired of that little pimple on the backside of humanity Bear saying that fucking word 'ruthless!'... what?... does he intend to sell T-Shirts of himself saying that word to make himself a millionaire or something?... he'd be lucky to sell 10 of them!... I don't condone violence but I'd so love to smack him in the mouth!... but then again I shouldn't because shit splatters when you hit it...

...here goes Bear making a lot of noise yet again for the airtime... he is soooooo fucking boring!... Aubrey is in the Diary Room celebrating about being in the finals with Renee (2 Americans in the final was a new record according to Frankie)... I'm so happy that Aubrey and Renee are in the final... I would love for either of them to win this now... I think that ttey are great!... I'd like Frankie to come 3rd just to make it a clean sweep for the Americans lol!...

...Renee and Katie are talking about Frankie... Katie is still spitting chunks that Frankie voted for her... he voted for you because you voted for him you bimboid!... how hard is that to fathom?... she's in the Diary Room having a whinge now **yawn**... moving on... now she's talking to Frankie again about as to why he nominated yet again!... (FFS!... let it go will you?)... leave the poor bugger alone... (is she a bit of a homicidal nutter?)... is she chucking this mental to gain the most maximum airtime in the final week so that people keep her in to see if she 'snaps' or something?... her tirade seems so orchestrated to me... Frankie's reason for voting for her seemed so logical and even a floss-headed twinkie like her should be able to see that but she started saying 'wow!' before he had even finished explaining his reasons to her... she jumped in way too soon... she 'missed her cue' so to speak... she was so itching for a fight... any fight to gain her maximum airtime in my books anyway... what a nutter!... (keep knives out of her reach peoples)... she storms off and Renee follows her...

...she goes into the bathroom and starts blubbering... Aubrey says to Frankie "you felt that she was 'unstable' before so why didn't you just say that to her?"... he replies "I'm not saying that to an an unstable person... I'm not crazy!"... bwahahahahaha!... that's pure gold right there folks lol!... there are some sort of mental issues going on with her as far as I'm concerned... what a nutjob!... Frankie decides to 'have it out with her' and apologises blah blah blah!... moving on... Katie goes straight to the Diary room and tells Big Brother that she wants 'out of the house'... (please let her go)... she refuses to sit down on the chair and says "JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY I WANT TO GO!" <----- right there peoples!... that's all it's about to her... the money... straight from her own mouth... hahahahaha!... she just wants to go lol!... (good riddance to her)... AND STAY OUT!... end of show... cheers.

Does anyone know where I can see episode 26, the nominations after Christmas one? My up-to-now reliable YouTube cbb s18 has failed to produce results, when normally it has been up by midnight, Euro time.

So it seems Sticky. What it is you see in those three "born into therapy" cartoon characters eludes me. I am not criticizing your choices, that would be silly, we are all individuals and as such enjoy the privilege of thinking for ourselves, forming our own opinions and making our own choices.
This however doesn't mean that we should suppress our curiosities and stop inquiring. This is why I am quite surprised that you or anyone else (because there are many surely who see it the way you do) are so sympathetic toward those three.
For a moment I forgot that you are one of us Sticky, I thought you were a Brexit lad and got super-paranoid, thinking a new, evil government has put something in the drinking water or the air that Brexits breathe to addle with their thinking sub-routines lol... a Star Trek scenario... but wait a minute, you are here with us in the best country on earth - so, back to the drawing board for me.

So after many sleepless nights of trying to solve the mystery (you owe me many beers for that) :laugh: - I have concluded that you Sticky and those who vote for or against those same HMs just haven't watched enough American TV shows.
There is a good side to that, of course, because as we all know, television has for decades been the best and easiest way of brainwashing and conditioning us good citizens of this planet.

Disclaimer: I am not suggesting that you are a "Yankeephile" if there is such a thing. It's just peculiar how you have taken to those three in particular who just happen to be all Americans.

To me, those three sound like wind-up toys - they all seem to have the same 'opinion', attitudes and morals. I find them incredibly predictable, they use phrases and whole sentences straight out of some Hollywood scripts... and let's face it, without being utter bitches none of them would stand a chance.

I am also aware that you weren't all that fond of Farrah, you know the one who brought that BOTS episode to it's knees by throwing fermented drinks or their containers at the panel members and there were a few other Americans you didn't like at all.... that's why I am so confused about your liking of those three empty, though colourful shells.

We'll have to do it all over again early next year! I find that the confusion, the aggravation and the attempt of making sense out of it all makes me lose weight.
That's right - this here boy don't need no pills or hit the gym to lose weight, all I need is to watch BBUK and read the opinions of my fellow forumites and when I REALLY want to go to town, top it up with a healthy dose of BOTS and I'm in a coma.

Life's good :roflmao::laugh::smuggrin::woot:

...hahaha!... what a brilliant post my friend... you cracked me up all the way through it lol!... I think that I've gravitated towards the Americans because I never watch any American Reality shows at all because they do my head in big time... that being said... I believe that I find the americans sort of 'refreshing' in their stoic well planned game play methods as compared to the British housemates 'lets do whatever I can to get airtime and rely on the British people loving me because I was famous once' mindset that they have... Samantha and Biggins being prime examples of that... Samantha actually said "they used to call me 'our Sam' when I was a glamour model"... (perhaps back in the 80's maybe Samantha but not now)... so they are all just going in there and just laying back waiting for their paychecks living off past glories... that pisses me off...

...at least with the Americans they come into a completely new country and receive an instant culture shock with the British housemates and are on the backfoot immediately and have to adjust... what well planned and well rehearsed game plays they've used in the USA on previous Reality shows goes completely out of the window when they walk into a British Big Brother house lol!... then we see them in their raw state... they have to rethink on just how to survive and win it from scratch from then onwards... when they adapt and do well that's when they win me over as Aubrey/Renee and Frankie have done... the British just plod on with the same old same old tried and tested tactics that they have seen in previous shows year after year... the 'fake showmances' tactic (Lewis and Marnie/Bear and Chloe)... the 'just fly under the radar' tactics (Ricky/James/Biggins/Grant)... the 'be loud and silly' tactic (Heavy D and Bear)... the 'be controversial' tactic (Bear and Saira)... and finally the good old 'live off past glories' tactic (Samantha and Biggins)...

...the Americans are always at the disadvantage upon entering the British houses and when they get up and do well I always love it... (Gary Busey being a prime example when he won it lol!)... I so loved it when he won... but I seriously could not watch Big Brother USA all the time because they all drive me insane... I tried with one series but I couldn't handle it... (perhaps in all fairness I should try again... I might try with the next series actually)... but yeah my friend... I think that those are the reasons that I gravitate towards the 'fish out of water' Americans... lol!... I think that Aubrey has played the best game out of all of them... Renee a close second... hence the reason that those two are instantly in the finals after the latest nominations... I picked them as my favourites a couple of days back (or even sooner I'm not sure)... and here they are in the finals lol!... woohoo!... SMOKIN'!... I hope that I've explained myself well Dystopia... ;):thumbsup::biggrin:... cheers.

...whoa!... it's been taken down by Big Brother but some of those links within that link above may work regardless Winterbourne... I was lucky to get it before it was taken down obviously... cheers.

Samantha seems to have realised that she does not have a claim to the throne just because she, as a once famous relic of the past deigned to sign up for the BBUK gig... or has it still not sunk in?
I don't think I saw her smile once through the whole series.
The way she ingratiates herself with the British public in the DR AGAIN is quite embarrassing. Like a 7 year old with her favourite teacher at school.

That the three American cartoon characters all nominated Marnie and Samantha is undisputable proof that there is such a thing as 'COINCIDENCE' - we live and learn!

"FAKENESS" is not a word Katie! Don't try and be so theatrical now, it's too late for you.
So Katie's finally lost it. What self-righteous, self-important nitwits they are. I can't recall having seen such 'serious - heartbreaking' drama after the final nominations.

Marnie might not be the most intelligent, but she's real and doesn't walk around like a Zombie and hate everyone, nor does she scheme.
Bear is the only one with a brain in there and because he has entertained us, he deserves to win.

For me it is still either Marnie or Bear. :woot:

I hope that I've explained myself well Dystopia... ;):thumbsup::biggrin:... cheers.

Ten stars out of ten Sticky! I watched one season of BBUSA that was the same year BBCAN started which I thought was a carbon copy in its make-up of BBUSA, just slightly more subdued see: American temperament compared to Canadian temperament.

I haven't watched either since, simply not my cuppa tea with all the alliance building and open discussion about noms. There are also those running commentaries of every single HM in the DR practically daily. Without doubt, a HM who is articulate and 'performs well' in the DR will gain favour with the public.
So in my own opinion the way they do the show is a little too far removed from the original concept which is supposed to be built on secrecy and cloak-and-dagger deceit just like in Orwell's 1984.

I can see how this American influence on BBUK sparks ones interest. What I regret however is that, as we have seen particularly in this current season, the BBUK producers are beginning to 'americanise' the show. They have become too lenient with punishment for blatant 'nom-talk'. What is worse however is that this new, American style concept is beginning to seep over into the regular BBUK (non-Celeb version).

I see your point regarding some of the British contestants playing solely on the premise of creating as much havoc and controversy as possible. This however is down to the producers' selection of HMs in the first place.
When I watched BBUK and BBAUS the first few seasons I was always hoping for some intelligent HMs to be included who'd debate all kinds of topics... philosophy, art, history, religion, politics to name but a few. But I was too naive to realise that the viewers won't tune into intelligent talk and of course topics such as religion and politics have practically become taboo.
On that note, I don't know if anyone noticed, when Amber/Audrey went into the house at the welcome episode, she actually said something aabout Donald Trump and for a few quick seconds an animated D. Trump appeared on a huge screen where Emma holds court.
I found that rather odd, it appears that the same rules don't apply for everyone... a little bit like the now famously ironic 'All men are created equal..'

Let's just hope the producers won't screw up the concept of the show so badly that people stop watching it and it will be axed. :)

When I watched BBUK and BBAUS the first few seasons I was always hoping for some intelligent HMs to be included who'd debate all kinds of topics... philosophy, art, history, religion, politics to name but a few. But I was too naive to realise that the viewers won't tune into intelligent talk and of course topics such as religion and politics have practically become taboo.

I can tell you for bb fans - that would be shitty unbearable tv.
we had an entire season with a crazy vegetarian animal-rights mom who hijacked the entire season
into a campaign against meat, screaming cursing and shouting nonstop insults at everyone who ate meat.
it became unwatchable (unless you were one of her disciples).
the only funny thing was watching meat related ads in the breaks.

...Today's episode:... the last double eviction episode... (I hope that it's either Bear/Marnie or Katie tonight)... Katie's so-called 'meltdown' was the worst pre-orchestrated 'meltdown' that I've watched in Big Brother for many many years... Emma walks out looking as gorgeous as usual... now for the recap-a-thon of yesterday's episode... Frankie tells Renee that basically everything that Katie did was for show... he is so switched on with the gameplay isn't he?... Bear is in the Diary Room talking of starting a 'Beach Club'... bloody hell... he is so desperate to hog the limelight... what a dropkick!... moving on... the crowd are now cheering Bear whenever his name is mentioned... so it looks like Big Brother have got their way and have ensured that their golden child is going to win this now for sure...

...Aubrey and Renee are 'screening people' for Bear's 'Beach Club'... **yawn**... why do they keep calling Marnie 'beautiful'... I can't see it to be honest...

2016-08-24_20-34-46.jpg 2016-08-24_14-12-50.jpg 2016-08-24_20-33-34.jpg

...Renee has a big patch on her shoulder... I wonder what that's about?... Samantha does some 'rap'... moving on... Ricky is in the Diary Room... he's 'excited'... moving on... Bear is doing a striptease for the airtime **yawn**...

...WHOA!... MY USUAL SOURCE JUST CUT THE EPISODE OFF AT THE 18:42 MARK!... those arse-holes!... they just took it down!... it looks like 'Plan B' needs to happen... I just found a new resource on this link below if anyone is having the same problem...

...right... now that problem is solved... I'll continue on... now where is the 18:42 mark?... ah!... there it is... and...

...oh that's right... Bear's doing the striptease in a desperate bid for airtime that's right... **yawn!**... Frankie is getting his rocks off after a 'lapdance' from Bear... Bear does a toast to everyone and actually says nice things about them all... (only because he's going for the 'bad boy redeems himself and becomes the nice guy at the last moment' tactic)... how insincere and fake is he?...

...here we go... the double eviction... I dunno... this crowd are a bunch of butt plugs... first they cheer Bear at the beginning of tonight's show and now the chant goes up "get bear out! get Bear out!" and he's getting booed too... make up your minds you idiots!... Marnie got cheered and Samantha got booed (she'll 'get the hump' now lol!)... the two people going (Bear and Marnie... Bear and Marnie)... Bear looks like he's really worried... it's KATIE and SAMANTHA!... bye losers...now get out and stay out!... they should be thankful because at least they get the last of the proper 'exit interviews' at least... they're both saying that they're 'happy' to be out of the house (but what else are they going to say?)... Emma interviews Katie first and she just doesn't stop blarbing on while Samantha sits there quietly waiting for her turn... Emma finally manages to shut Katie up and starts interviewing Samantha...

...she tells of Bear doing a 'magic trick' that caused her contact lens to go into the back of her eye and that some medics had to come in and give her treatment for it... she says that she could've been blinded by it... she also tells of a 'pie-in-the-face' task hat we haven't seen yet either... apparently Bear slams a pie into the face of Aubrey and "it spoilt the whole day" so obviously Aubrey goes ballistic lol!... I can't wait to see that lol!... Samantha then flusters Emma by asking her whether they have they seen those incidents yet plus her giving back Bear his own medicine... Emma gets all confused and flustered because obviously Big Brother didn't intend to show it so that their golden boy Bear doesn't come into disfavour at the last hurdle lol!... well done Samantha... you showed just how they manipulate the airtime with what they want us to see lol!... Big Brother you are SPRUNG!... hahahaha!...

...Emma looks like she's getting annoyed with Samantha because she keeps insisting that they should have shown them lol!... Emma begins to paint a nice picture about the 'sisterhood' and how they have stuck together and then Samantha bursts that bubble too with "yeah but not in the last couple of days though" lol!... so what else haven't we seen Big Brother?... SPRUNG YET AGAIN BIG BROTHER!... hahahahaha!... Emma's face... lol!...

2016-08-24_21-41-55.jpg 2016-08-24_21-39-34.jpg

...Samantha wants Ricky or Frankie to win it and Katie wants Marnie to win... they show their 'highlights reels'... nothing much to see at all really... it's a wonder that they managed to find anything at all lol!... end of show... cheers.

Back