Skip to main content

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE 2021

I don't think Anthony should have gone.
He didn’t do much, but at least he can work in a team.
Martha can't, and there's no way Shayna did more than Anthony.

I've just caught up (at last!). I won't bore everyone with my previous thoughts so I'll just comment on tonight's ep (mostly).

Agree that Martha didn't handle the job well but she was reluctant to take it on and was railroaded into it. She admitted it was not her thing. No excuse though for her not assigning Camilla as the designer in the first place.

Sorry Megs, but Anthony really has done nothing much in any episode that I've seen. He was lucky in the last ep to survive imo.

Shaynna is also a huge disappointment for someone who is supposed to be an accomplished business woman.

I think Anthony simply didn’t do a good enough job articulating why the failure was Martha’s fault and not his.
He should have been clearer that his job was costuming and props etc. Martha should have ensured Whippa was on the mic which would have been a better rival against Ross’ presentation.

I am tipping Josh & Michelle to go tonight.
That would be just fine, neither are likeable
Detest meMichelle, and she has a cheek doing this......since she is close to a billionaire...just donate
Looking forward to her blindside

But, could the double whammy just be twin dumping?
Looks like they may be PM tonight
Josh & Michelle are on different teams @Kaz, are both teams so bad we get an all in culling?
Love the team swap, now the 2 I like can have fun together, ie David & Ross
Wonder if Ross made a request to get away from kaftan crazy woman
Shaynna is weird, shrinking before our eyes, not dealing well

Expect 9 celebs to reach final, David (does some Getaway), Martha, Shaynna
Anyone else? Josh does he do sport on 9?
(Remember how they handed the win to Sophie Monk who slept through the first half of the show
versus Tim Dormer in final)
9 are turds manipulation is their specialty

Oh look the bitch twins got a sob story on 9 anyway, probably worried they may sue
They must do something horrendous yet to be screened, or why the complaining

Janine’s hair looks awful
What about Shayna's hair? It looks unwashed & straggly. 😵

Reactions: kxk
FYI, I’ve watched three eps and about to watch the 4th now. You’re right, it’s good haha
Love the tension of the board room. I’m actually enjoying Lord Sugar even though I’ve never seen him before.

Reactions: kxk
Love the tension of the board room. I’m actually enjoying Lord Sugar even though I’ve never seen him before.
He's growing on me.
At first I was anti-Sugar because I feel an Aussie should be in charge, but he's not bad.
Ep 4 was also good.

Martha lucky to still be there.. not picking Camilla for a fashion task? Dumb.
She's a fighter though, so she'll go far I reckon.
David good. Sherri also quite good.
Was the new AFL player on Im a celeb?

Back