Skip to main content

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE 2021

Great fun show, Ross is always good tv, but he has exceeded my expectations
Plan is to watch this as broadcast due to detesting 9Now/catch up whatever it sucks
Intention to follow bb still watching later, I find I can’t be bothered with 90mins of bb it’s shit mostly
Re cap is enough

Great fun show, Ross is always good tv, but he has exceeded my expectations
Plan is to watch this as broadcast due to detesting 9Now/catch up whatever it sucks
Intention to follow bb still watching later, I find I can’t be bothered with 90mins of bb it’s shit mostly
Re cap is enough
9 catchup has been better than 7 catchup for me. No repeats of the same ad 100x and the sound engineers do such a good job that it’s like you’re watching tv, albeit with one ad per ad break instead of like 6 on tv.

Oh dear, do they make all of the dumplings?
Yum cha ....real chefs take years to train
And the best are considered national treasures....they loan them out sometimes
never number 1 tho

The young guy on the beach pic from last night …. I couldn’t understand how a young guy would accidentally have a ball fall out of his pants.
Now David has posted the pic on his Instagram story, makes more sense … not so accidental haha

F72ED876-FBF7-4EEA-8EC7-2F77A64DF7C7.png

This show is so damn good. It’s an outright rage that the group that scammed everyone won the Challenge though. So. Cheated.

Preview for next week looks like we are in for a lot of fun. Love the Veronicas, Ross & Dave. That MAFS lady is quite something too.

This show is so damn good. It’s an outright rage that the group that scammed everyone won the Challenge though. So. Cheated.

Preview for next week looks like we are in for a lot of fun. Love the Veronicas, Ross & Dave. That MAFS lady is quite something too.
Yeah sadly this was a profit challenge. Problem as Lord Sugar put it, if it was an ongoing venture team Callea would have been out of business in a week. Ultimately it was suggested that Olivia include a value-add at a higher rate on the menu and she declined. In the cut throat world of business, I think the correct person was fired. Shame it was on a task she didn’t even necessarily want to PM but I guess that the producers thought she was never going to put herself forward.

I said in the BB ratings thread just now, I really think David must be one of my favourite RTV contestants ever. He’s great value for the producers who use him as story teller so often.
Hilarious that Martha called Olivia out for being too scared to go against David.
Ross Noble is hilarious. I love that he allowed Camilla to apologise and his response was “that’s cleared the air” - notice he didn’t actually apologise. Leaving it out there that Camilla is, in fact, self obsessed.
Speaking of Camilla, she is a bit of a hot mess and I love it.
Something about the Veronicas in interviews and stuff have alway put me off them, but I’m liking them in this format.
I don’t watch MAFS, but Martha is a great fit for this show. Feisty and not afraid to speak her mind.
Had never heard of Lord Sugar but he is great. Janine brings gravitas. Love her.
A great cast, really enjoyable show.

Damn no show tonight, could watch this every night and still want more
Will have a peek at bb, gave up on it just before this began, it sucks

So Lord Sugar, that is so funny, his name I mean....he is the best Apprentice boss ever isn’t he
He clearly hates some just like us

I think David is next to go & I think Shaynna is talking about David when she says he is throwing us under the bus.

I think David is next to go & I think Shaynna is talking about David when she says he is throwing us under the bus.
No way
I expect they will do anything to protect David if he needs it
He is ratings gold
The teams are getting shuffled either next task, or the following
and He will be on a team with bitchella Michelle at some point, and he stabs her in the back
with me cheering
Sugar likes David and Ross I think

Isn’t the fitness clothing advisor in trouble in the past for underpaying staff or something?

They are eliminating them in order of star status I think, so Martha and Camila will be soon, followed by the newbies who aren't there yet.

Back