only David’s opposite team
She clearly bitched to Sugar re David, who seemed to like David previously
Now he has targeted David who did no wrong in that challenge

Totally unfair to have your losing survivor opponent influencing anyone
If Sugar doesn’t dump V’s and Michelle I will be disappointed
And there must be a team even-up coming this lot will only have 3 left

Janine BEAT David in Survivor...

Oh dear I had her mixed up with Sharn, both annoy me

Still think it is not valid to have her judging her past co-contestant, and she clearly got in sugars ear

Still think it is not valid to have her judging her past co-contestant, and she clearly got in sugars ear
I was trying to remember Janine on Survivor last night and came up with... nothing?! But that was a spiteful move, I think.

Reactions: kxk
I was trying to remember Janine on Survivor last night and came up with... nothing?! But that was a spiteful move, I think.
She blended into sharn for me LOL
checked wiki and she was final 2 with my sweep Shane Gould

She's there on her credentials, not the fact that she was on Survivor.

There was nothing spiteful about it. David was stupid enough to tell her!

I remember Janine, along with Pia, being the rare ones not to fall for the backstabbing sneaky ways of David on survivor.

Yes, they were the power duo, and they orchestrated his blindside. Perfectly for that matter, it was the highlight of the season.

She's there on her credentials, not the fact that she was on Survivor.

There was nothing spiteful about it. David was stupid enough to tell her!

Yes, they were the power duo, and they orchestrated his blindside. Perfectly for that matter, it was the highlight of the season.
From their interaction on social media, I would say they are probably good with each other.

Finally caught up with our fav show at the moment!!. To be honest, we had planned to catch up with big Brother but it just made things worse. Sunday night we were catching up with last weeks BB. Monday night we watched BB after putting the kiddo to sleep. That totally messed with our schedule as we have yo get up early. So from Tuesday we ditched BB in favor of this great show & that took us to Thursday night. Need to pen in 3 hours to catch up with the rest of BB this weekend. It’s just too much! (vivid thoughts of Danny grinning, running around that yard, given some dumb challenge, the endurance challenges, Christina all heartbroken & Tillys 9 year old voice.) Give me sugar!

I hope the Veronicas go. I feel sorry for their plight with their Mum but their behaviour both on and off the screen is a bit much for me to take. It's the old story...don't go on a reality tv show if you have the slightest temper or you will be edited to look like the devil whether it's true or not.

I hope the Veronicas go. I feel sorry for their plight with their Mum but their behaviour both on and off the screen is a bit much for me to take. It's the old story...don't go on a reality tv show if you have the slightest temper or you will be edited to look like the devil whether it's true or not.

Or just "don't be a cunt".
Or in David's case, "be a cunt, but be good looking and pass it off as a joke".

Back