Skip to main content

CELEBRITY APPRENTICE 2021

Looks like everyone flipped to BB?

Looks like both teams suck and @Kaz prediction could work
But they should throw Camilla under the bus

A non elimination episode 😵😵😵😵

Haha, probably fair. Janine wanted the losers to win and it was her business.
Will make for an interesting double firing tomorrow night!

I think a double elimination is a chance to take out a big player (perhaps Ross or David)…
However, unlike survivor, there’s no reason for throwing a task as each task rewards the charities.

I just think that while they may not want to go up against David in the boardroom, he can probably argue his way out of anything, the dynamics of two people going might sway things.

Both performances were shockingly bad, and I'm now doubting the judging of Janine and Lorna for finding any of it amusing.

No elimination was crap - I actually thought the twist might have been to get rid of Josh AND Shayna.

As for Lord Sugar's bees dick comment - no Australian ever said it like that.

Sneaky editing made it quite interesting
Stupid tho
And coming up looks like the veronicas have the meltdown
they have basically told us is coming
BB looked interesting duringo add break

I was listening to Kyle & Jackie O and they had Martha on.
Apparently the Veronica's think they're being edited terribly - one example being the Welcome to Country they organised on the bus tour challenge. Apparently they did actually find the Aboriginal Elder and did do the ceremony, but was cut out and edited to look like it never happened.

And THAT’s how you pull off a genuinely surprising twist - and it was purely all down to clever editing.

Well done, Nine! This series has been unexpectedly phenomenal thus far.

I was listening to Kyle & Jackie O and they had Martha on.
Apparently the Veronica's think they're being edited terribly - one example being the Welcome to Country they organised on the bus tour challenge. Apparently they did actually find the Aboriginal Elder and did do the ceremony, but was cut out and edited to look like it never happened.
I KNEW nobody could be that stupid! 🤣

I think the nasty Veronicas get booted, in a preview Scherri was shown outside the boardroom in a pink outfit, she was wearing yellow tonight.

I think the nasty Veronicas get booted, in a preview Scherri was shown outside the boardroom in a pink outfit, she was wearing yellow tonight.
Agreed - hate those poorly edited promos. Surely it’s not that hard to ensure she’s not seen! I spotted her in two parts one her face was clearly visible and the other her hair and was easily identifiable as long and blonde and not yellow like Martha’s lol.

Back