Skip to main content

Cat popular?

Cat is boring as watching grass grow, if it is her pathetic crocodile tears last week that saved her, it shows how gullible the general public actually is and clearly this game is anyones...seriously, who at her age shows that much weakness in a situation as paltry as that was? at least Dion was entertaining with his dance moves lol

I guess you could get some money back by betting on a HM?
You could be onto something. Basically, hedge your bets by voting for your loved one, while betting for a win on the other. Providing you get decent odds, either way, you win. Someone needs to do a thesis on this outlining risk, return and the equilibrium point based on history, occupation, housemate personality, gender etc.

Last edited:
Cat could potentially be interesting in a self destructive kind of way later on... I'm happy for her to stay in for another week or 2.
Oooooooooooh that would be interesting if she self destructs but we need to keep the opinionated catalysts in whether we like them or not.
Whose the next boring in the line up....

What is wrong with the women of today? Both Sandra and Cat are "in love" with guys that already have girlfriends and especially Cat is really doing her best to catch him into her net. If it were not for being so desperately aware of what viewers think of her she would have already put her tongue in it. Thanks to Katie she was saved.

You gotta remember that the majority of people who vote are not the kind of people on this site.[DOUBLEPOST=1411993329][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm so glad she is the most saved though. All the others are fake.

No I agree. Most people are not as intelligent as people on this site so they do not look through her crocodile tears. (yet)

I think someone who is constantly aware of what others think of her is fake.

You guys can be mystified all you like. I voted to save her, I like her, she is smart, nice, and did not deserved to be targetted by the other girls.

You may enjoy watching people being nasty to each other but not everyone does.

I'd guess most people would like her at least a bit. she's nice and all. It's just surprising to see she's the *most* popular one out of that group.

I seriously don't get it with Cat as the fave - I reckon it's the Logan Brothers all over again. Just a bit more obvious though:borg:

I seriously don't get it with Cat as the fave - I reckon it's the Logan Brothers all over again. Just a bit more obvious though:borg:

Cat is boring as watching grass grow, if it is her pathetic crocodile tears last week that saved her, it shows how gullible the general public actually is and clearly this game is anyones...seriously, who at her age shows that much weakness in a situation as paltry as that was? at least Dion was entertaining with his dance moves lol
I don't get her popularity either. She's like another Sharon/Jasmine. Hell, these two were even more interesting.

I don't think people were 'moved' by her tears and decided to save her. Like what somebody said, her family are voting for her intensively, kinda like last year's Ed. But I don't think they'd go any further. Perhaps by next week or two (if she's nominated) she'd be gone.

Funny thing is, even the housemates were shocked by the fact that she got the most saves.

She's too fluent for all the ones in the house at moment.

When she said 'inclusive', Skye was probably like 'what does that mean?'

That would be a great strategy unless you lose. Ask Ed's family and friends how that went.

The only way of knowing whether you could guarantee a win would be to know the voting volumes. Would that info be available in Nine Entertainment Co annual reports? They are listed on the ASX, there would have to be some sort of transparency. Might investigate this if I have time one day for shits and giggles.
I don't think that information would be too difficult to ascertain. Even if it isn't readily available for the general public, I don't think you'd have to be too high up in the corporate structure at Salmat-Digital (the company that runs the whole voting system) to know roughly how many thousand votes they receive per week/per eviction. Find 1 Salmat-Digital employee & you've got your base data. It would be worth the effort considering the prize money is $250k (minus a little bit here & there *cough* Katie & Priya *cough*).
If the HM's are going to treat BB like a "game", strategise & use whatever they can to their advantage to win, then why shouldn't their friends & family on the outside? By the way, I hate how much the HM's actually treat BB like a "game" & openly discuss it & refer to it as such. When did this happen? It was never like this in seasons gone past.
One thing I noticed on last night's episode was during the "YES/NO" challenge, when the phone in the kitchen rang (for Katie), did anyone else notice the frenzied sprint by Lawson to be 1st to the phone knowing full-well that it would screen on the BB daily show resulting in some face-time for Lawson. It was a George Costanza type sprint (when George shoved an old grandma with a walking frame & children out of the way to escape a supposed fire). It was as if he would do ANYTHING if it would result in him getting some tele-time.

What did she do at auditions to make them pick her? She's more vanilla than a tub of home-brand ice cream.
Even though she is from Melbourne, she travelled to the Albury auditions because she thought she'd have a better chance of making BB (this is a true story). Somebody who auditioned up in Albury posted photos from the audition & Cat is in them. She got talking to a couple of other people auditioning & explained why she is auditioning in Albury as opposed to Melbourne (lesser numbers auditoning = more of a chance to make the short list). If that isn't strategising then I don't know what is. If she's willing to go to that extent & travel to Albury to get on the show, how far is she willing to go to win it?

She's not one of my favourites but just because that's my opinion I don't expect it to be everyone's.
I can see that she has the potential to be someone who would provide those intelligent in depth talks a LOT of people said were missing from previous years but they choose not to show that.
Instead they show the b/s talks regarding Lawson etc.
I see the pictures they've posted from the party when Tim was in there for example, and she's in nearly all the photos, clearly joining and having a great time.
She's not a showpony or the loudmouths like your Travis and Katie etc but I can see that she has potential.
That said, currently I like quite a few people more than her, but those who do like her most are entitled to their opinions.

Back