Skip to main content

Cat popular?

I think Cat is boring as bat shit.

She should have been the first to go.

I want entertainment and she is not. I think someone's family has some spare money to blow.

Oh and I have to laugh when her little sister tried to make out that BB wasn't showing her good side.

Wasn't that Katie's sister? Cat's sister said that Cat needed to do more.

You probably should do some fact checking before making comments like that. They were legally married for two years. They were together for 8 years before getting married. That's a decade together. Don't make it out like they were married and divorced in the blink of an eye.
No one wants to get divorced, it's a really hard thing to go through.

Welcome family member/friend of Cat!

I am truly sorry I didn't rush down to Births, Deaths and Marriages and request a copy of her marriage certificate before submitting my post. I had read somewhere on here that it was only a seven month union so my mistake for being five months off. Still, she could have classed the gifts as 'used' or 'as new' so she wouldn't have lost too much on them.

In all seriousness though I don't imagine it's easy for family and friends of HMs to lurk here but for your own sanity you need understand 98% of what I say is in jest. I don't actually believe she's liquidated all her assets.

In all seriousness though I don't imagine it's easy for family and friends of HMs to lurk here but for your own sanity you need understand 98% of what I say is in jest.

Amen!
285651.jpg

From Cats BB profile

On the stigma attached to divorce:
I hate telling people I was only married for a year. You find yourself trying to justify it just to meet people’s expectations. I know what I had and I know why it ended, and it ended for reasons that it had to. I’m not ashamed of it, but telling people can be embarrassing.

I'm quite mystified at Cats popularity. Thought for sure she would have been evicted. So what is it about her that I'm not seeing because to me she comes across nice but boring and then on the other hand she is chasing a guy who she knows has a girlfriend so not so nice. Very much a mystery.

Before Lawson's super power move, Cat had the most nomination points. I wonder if she will be nominated again this week? Sam has the super power this week and likes her...
I think a lot of the viewers aren't impressed with her chasing after Lawson, so she mightn't get as many save votes as she did with that surge last week when she was upset with Lisa, Katie etc

I'm quite mystified at Cats popularity. Thought for sure she would have been evicted. So what is it about her that I'm not seeing because to me she comes across nice but boring and then on the other hand she is chasing a guy who she knows has a girlfriend so not so nice. Very much a mystery.
People didn't vote much for Travis, Dion and Kate. So Cat kinda 'stood out' and seemed the most saved.

Reactions: kxk
I think before entering the house Cat's family promised her they would vote SOOO MANY TIMES to keep her safe. But after like 3-4 times they will stop who knows

With Cat being popular, maybe the later timeslot has lead to some more mature voters. And she's a bit older, and despite the lawson stuff, she seems quite sensible and normal.

Although I suspect she'll be out next time she is up.

She only married and divorced within the last 7 months right?

Bitch must have LIQUIDATED all her engagement and wedding gifts to use as her war chest before entering the house.
It's worth getting your family to spend $100-150k on votes to SAVE you if it means you'll win the main prize of $250k. Pretty good investment.

I actually like Cat and was wrapt she got SAVED. I know we haven't seen her really doing much in the house but I think she's a good, nice, decent person...which is a lot more then what I could say about Katie & Lisa.

It's worth getting your family to spend $100-150k on votes to SAVE you if it means you'll win the main prize of $250k. Pretty good investment.

That would be a great strategy unless you lose. Ask Ed's family and friends how that went.

The only way of knowing whether you could guarantee a win would be to know the voting volumes. Would that info be available in Nine Entertainment Co annual reports? They are listed on the ASX, there would have to be some sort of transparency. Might investigate this if I have time one day for shits and giggles.

That would be a great strategy unless you lose. Ask Ed's family and friends how that went.

The only way of knowing whether you could guarantee a win would be to know the voting volumes. Would that info be available in Nine Entertainment Co annual reports? They are listed on the ASX, there would have to be some sort of transparency. Might investigate this if I have time one day for shits and giggles.
Spot on - say for example they garnered 200,000 votes last year(is that a lot???)
Then having a budget of $150,000 at 55c per vote will give you 272,000 votes

BOOM you win

with a spare $100,000 and nice media gig at the end

Then having a budget of $150,000 at 55c per vote will give you 272,000 votes
You'd need someone texting full time LOL.

I wonder who the auditors are? Someone out there has to know these figures and whether a win could be guaranteed with the right money behind you. Do you think they get 10,000 votes or 100,000 votes? More? Less? I've always wondered whether this show could be rigged in that way.

TBQH I don't think Cat's "popularity" is a true reflection, someone out there may be throwing money at this.

I guess you could get some money back by betting on a HM? and think of all the extra publicity being the winner, especially now with HM's using SM and getting heaps of freebies, and invites to functions

Cat used to be an accountant, maybe she's figured out all the odds lol

Last edited:
Back