Skip to main content

Cat popular?

I personally find her boring and was hoping she left tonight, I predicted Dion and Cat leaving

I was sure that was going to happen too, it sucks not so much because I want her to go but because I don't want the others to go! At least something interesting might happen with her if she chases after Lawson

Let's not forget that a lot of people (even on here) decided to give her some sympathy votes.

Personally, I know I did too.

I know I said this but other part of me is surprised people actually go through with them as in the end sympathy votes aren't worth much.

Also for those in the house the issue is probably long forgotten.

You remember Cheddle? Used to live around the corner? The one with the head? Great big square head she had, shaped like a toaster. Her husband left her. Can't say I blame him though. He probably used to lay there at night, staring at the back of her head thinking...

'I wonder how many pop tarts I could fit in that head?'

I'm sure its just a silly crush and she knows nothing will come of it. But who knows?
Putting the whole Lawson thing aside...how about crying when she was backed into a corner by Lisa, then uses Skye as a shield to deflect negative attention, claims she feels bad for doing it, but then joins in when her shield is backed into a corner and ganged up on? Those actions alone have lost my respect.

Last edited:
WTF ????!!!!!!!
Cat popular????
She is soooooooo boring.
So was dion, so good call.
Keep in the bitchies. Who cares whether they're likable. i don't tune in to watch people being nice to each other

I don't think there are any bitches in there, there are some with opinions but not nasty with it. Lawson by the way is as opinionated as any of the women as may be some others like Sam.

It's better if the showmance people get evicted as they are killing the show. The producers clearly pushing Travis in the last episode, Aisha is really a non-entity (as is Sandra). David is one of the dullest in the house but it seems to be about who appeals to the teeny girl voters now. Dion basically had a non-edit so no surprise he went.

*meh*

To me Cat is no less/more interesting than past housemates who have also benefited greatly from sympathy votes. On second thought, from what I've seen of her thus far I think she's infinitely more interesting than last year's perennial sympathy vote getter who somehow made to the last week of the game. *shrugs*

Last edited:
From my perspective Jade is the perfect example of the sympathy vote working it's magic. It got her to final two. Her "unrequited love" storyline featuring Ed was pretty much all there was. Although granted, she probably got a few votes from young guys who wanted to continue to perve on her. Cat won't have that quite so much, those votes will go to Skye and Aisha.

Last edited:
Cat could potentially be interesting in a self destructive kind of way later on... I'm happy for her to stay in for another week or 2.

How long she lasts might depend on how long they can drag the Lawson story along. If they hook up, she is a goner. If he let's her in briefly (maybe a kiss) and then throws her under the bus, she could stay. If nothing happens, she'll hardly be shown. Basically, she needs to keep fighting with Lisa or hook up with Lawson to get airtime, because she doesn't seem all that interesting in other ways. Probably a perfectly nice girl in person, but isn't coming across captivating enough (personality wise) to justify her spot.

Christ. What about Lawson's girlfriend? Where are the sympathy votes for her?

I don't care if she has a crush on him, but to mention it, other than in passing, knowing he has a girlfriend and that his girlfriend is watching this farrago is callous and inappropriate, unless she's actually a tween herself.

Other than that I don't mind Cat - but 30% of the saves????? Spew.

Putting the whole Lawson thing aside...how about crying when she was backed into a corner by Lisa, then uses Skye as a shield to deflect negative attention, claims she feels bad for doing it, but then joins in when her shield is backed into a corner and ganged up on? Those actions alone have lost my respect.

I'm not saying she is perfect and some of these things have annoyed me as well. Hopefully she can be a bit less dramatic in the future.

She only married and divorced within the last 7 months right?

Bitch must have LIQUIDATED all her engagement and wedding gifts to use as her war chest before entering the house.

You probably should do some fact checking before making comments like that. They were legally married for two years. They were together for 8 years before getting married. That's a decade together. Don't make it out like they were married and divorced in the blink of an eye.
No one wants to get divorced, it's a really hard thing to go through.

I'm mid 20's and I can say for a fact that Cat (to me) is the most attractive girl in the house.

Aisha has a 10/10 rig but Cat is the package - all we need is a few more pool shots of her and the male vote will keep her in for a lot longer.

I didn't mind Cat until she started talking to everyone but the guy involved about her feelings towards him. Seems a bit redundant since we haven't even had a resolution between Sandra and Sam yet.

1st we got unrequited love for Skye, then we got betrayal love from Lisa, next we have forbidden love from Sandra, and now we get another round of forbidden love from Cat. Travis is taking Aisha on dates and I am not sure what Katie and Ryan are doing. When will it all end? Not soon enough now that they are replacing Dion with Ryan. Maybe Cat can mend her broken heart by finding new love?

I agree with others that Cat earned some sympathy votes because she comes across as a nice girl who cried and got picked on.
I am not surprised she got the most but I am by the percentage.

I really wanted Priya to be safe even if she doesn't get much air time so I am probably just being a bitter Calligal.

Back