Skip to main content

Cat popular?

It was as if he would do ANYTHING if it would result in him getting some tele-time.

Same as the "prank wars". He's doing anything he can for face time. His popularity when up for eviction will be interesting. Just like Cat, he's there for the money. Wouldn't it be great if by the end there is nothing left because all the evicted housemates have all walked out with chunks of it, one by one.

Sonja: "Lawson is the winner of Big Brother 2014. The prize money is zero! Enjoy that won't you? By the way, here's a voucher for some appliances, enjoy your new fridge!"

Same as the "prank wars". He's doing anything he can for face time. His popularity when up for eviction will be interesting. Just like Cat, he's there for the money. Wouldn't it be great if by the end there is nothing left because all the evicted housemates have all walked out with chunks of it, one by one.

Sonja: "Lawson is the winner of Big Brother 2014. The prize money is zero! Enjoy that won't you? By the way, here's a voucher for some appliances, enjoy your new fridge!"
I don't know if Lawson is there for the prize-money as much as Priya but he's definietly there to boost his profile as it'll help his magic career on the outside. Don't be suprised if "The Mandurah Magician (Lawson from Big Brother)" does an Australia tour of his magic show upon getting out. As for the $250k prize-money, haha yeah that would be great if the $250k dwindles by $10-$20k every week & is closer to $50k then $250k by the end of those whole thing. imagine the "winner" walks away with less than Aisha's current windfall of $20k lol

I guess you could get some money back by betting on a HM? and think of all the extra publicity being the winner, especially now with HM's using SM and getting heaps of freebies, and invites to functions

Cat used to be an accountant, maybe she's figured out all the odds lol
the websites that allow you to bet on TV shows (BB, Dancing w/ the Stars, XFactor etc) normally only allow maximum bets of $100 so you wouldn't be able to recoup too much of your investment that way.

but he's definietly there to boost his profile as it'll help his magic career on the outside. Don't be suprised if "The Mandurah Magician (Lawson from Big Brother)" does an Australia tour of his magic show upon getting out.

Pretty sure that vacancy has already been filled by Cosentino. Anyway, amazing illusions vs card tricks and spoon bending. Hmmmm.

I don't believe she's as popular as the vote makes her out to be. I'm starting to seriously question the authenticity of those voting numbers because between this and Dion leaving... it doesn't add up. Cat's fine, but 30%?! Give me a break. Who the hell's voting? A bunch of homewreckers?

He's good. I like his tricks. But I can't see a career in it. Good luck to him though. The **magic** clearly makes him happy.

Lawson has his acting career, and he is also an apprentice electrician. So he has a couple of careers to go to if the magician thing doesn't work out for him.

He's good. I like his tricks. But I can't see a career in it. Good luck to him though. The **magic** clearly makes him happy.
I don't see it being an ongoing career either but it's definietly something he can do in the 12mths following the end of his time in the house. He can your the capital cities, playing at small'ish clubs/pubs/RSL's etc.

I don't believe she's as popular as the vote makes her out to be. I'm starting to seriously question the authenticity of those voting numbers because between this and Dion leaving... it doesn't add up. Cat's fine, but 30%?! Give me a break. Who the hell's voting? A bunch of homewreckers?
Vote tampering is a serious crime punishable with MASSIVE fines. Google "Channel 4 voting scandal" or "Big Brother UK voting scandal" to see for yourself. I think "Channel 4" UK were fined £5mill+ for various breaches of the law relating to TV show voting. It wasn't wholly relating to BB but BB was definietly one of the shows involved.

Even though she is from Melbourne, she travelled to the Albury auditions because she thought she'd have a better chance of making BB (this is a true story). Somebody who auditioned up in Albury posted photos from the audition & Cat is in them. She got talking to a couple of other people auditioning & explained why she is auditioning in Albury as opposed to Melbourne (lesser numbers auditoning = more of a chance to make the short list). If that isn't strategising then I don't know what is. If she's willing to go to that extent & travel to Albury to get on the show, how far is she willing to go to win it?

She was actually pre selected from her video audition prior to the albury audition being held. The producers wanted to meet her in person at the melbourne auditions. As the date of the melbourne auditions clashed with work commitments she was told she could go to any of the auditions other towns. As she has family living in albury, she decided it was just as easy to come up to that one. She didn't even have to go through the entire albury audition process as she had already been pre selected. She only had to go in the afternoon.
This it the true story

Even though she is from Melbourne, she travelled to the Albury auditions because she thought she'd have a better chance of making BB (this is a true story). Somebody who auditioned up in Albury posted photos from the audition & Cat is in them. She got talking to a couple of other people auditioning & explained why she is auditioning in Albury as opposed to Melbourne (lesser numbers auditoning = more of a chance to make the short list). If that isn't strategising then I don't know what is. If she's willing to go to that extent & travel to Albury to get on the show, how far is she willing to go to win it?

She was actually pre selected from her video audition prior to the albury audition being held. The producers wanted to meet her in person at the melbourne auditions. As the date of the melbourne auditions clashed with work commitments she was told she could go to any of the auditions other towns. As she has family living in albury, she decided it was just as easy to come up to that one. She didn't even have to go through the entire albury audition process as she had already been pre selected. She only had to go in the afternoon.
This it the true story

This it the true story
Well however she got there, she's there now so good on her. I'll definietly be voting to SAVE her this week! I'd rather ANY of the other 6 HM's be evicted before her.

The public voted for Cat to be HOH this week... just like they did with Sam last week

Back