Skip to main content

Big Brother house talk topic *Spoiler Warning*

i'm thinking their following THE BLOCK theme going sky high
as far as i know i dont think they have done a multi story BB house yet have they?
:confused:

I really wish an AU house did have a multistory house one year. The closest we've ever come is the entry/eviction staircase in 2005.

Is it just me or does a multistory house in the current location seem like a lot of work and a lot of wasted money? I've never watched The Block but my impression is that the Sky High reference means that they are going for a more high-end look this year...

Is it just me or does a multistory house in the current location seem like a lot of work and a lot of wasted money? I've never watched The Block but my impression is that the Sky High reference means that they are going for a more high-end look this year...

The Block is a reality show where a couple competes against other couples to make houses and each week they have to complete a room and get scored etc. It's called The Block Sky High because instead of houses they have a level of an apartment to complete this year.

I agree that it would be a waste money. I think that doing a multistory house would be cool but I don't see it becoming a reality and I think we could do without it :)

I'd rather the twist be in relation to the game and how they live.

The Block is a reality show where a couple competes against other couples to make houses and each week they have to complete a room and get scored etc. It's called The Block Sky High because instead of houses they have a level of an apartment to complete this year.

I agree that it would be a waste money. I think that doing a multistory house would be cool but I don't see it becoming a reality and I think we could do without it :)

I'd rather the twist be in relation to the game and how they live.
The twist could still be in relation to the game as well as having a multi storey house.

Back