Skip to main content

Big Brother house talk topic *Spoiler Warning*

I want a dungeon connected to the bedroom via a trapdoor.

I'm hearing you, sister!

And we can make all the contestants psychotic killers! It can be like a Criminal Minds version of Big Brother!

Last person to not be evicted (which can be code for murdered by the other housemates) wins and gets the electric chair!

To get a bit off topic, did anyone watch that show last night?

It scares the crap out of me!!!

I'm hearing you, sister!

And we can make all the contestants psychotic killers! It can be like a Criminal Minds version of Big Brother!

Last person to not be evicted (which can be code for murdered by the other housemates) wins and gets the electric chair!

To get a bit off topic, did anyone watch that show last night?

It scares the crap out of me!!!

I would settle for the '1984' version of Big Brother.

I am too lazy tonight to copy & paste stuff all the pics over,
But more pics have just been posted from Little Sis via the official BBAU FBpage..
Seem's to be a few pics of some tradies, getting to work on pulling the 2012 house down.

The cobwebs have been cleared out and the BB House is once again a hive of activity! No – it’s not new Housemates (would we do that to you? :p ) - work has started on bringing the BB House into 2013! Come with me as I poke my nose into every corner of the construction site (and spy on a tradie or two) xo Little Sister

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.590369170982551.1073741857.271246982894773&type=1

Yeah just a few days after my post I caught this on Facebook, awesome timing! The house is being cleaned of the old beds and other furniture right now, can't wait to see them actually start construction, so excited.

So I looked at Little Sisters page after reading this:
Yeah just a few days after my post I caught this on Facebook, awesome timing! The house is being cleaned of the old beds and other furniture right now, can't wait to see them actually start construction, so excited.
(I had already seen Little Sisters Photos with the House) I checked her profile, then her photos/albums and nothing was there but
Bye bye Bathroom! And look – Surly’s moved out.
But that's all...
So
Not sure if Little Sister was supposed to post construction photos
or Busted from posting photos

Last edited:
Not sure if Little Sister was supposed to post construction photos
or Busted from posting photos

You've got to be kidding me... LittleSis has always posted insider info... In fact she posted similar pics last season as well...

That being said the LittleSis FB page is run as part of BB's social media campaign... It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together...

You've got to be kidding me... LittleSis has always posted insider info... In fact she posted similar pics last season as well...

That being said the LittleSis FB page is run as part of BB's social media campaign... It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together...

Well then why did she remove it?

Well then why did she remove it?

It's because this year they seem to be trying to push all of Little sis's content away from her very own FB page
and just use the main "Official Big Brother" FB page to post all of her post..
I'd say that's because during the off season.. all the gen public's eyes are on the main official page for now.. and not to much attention is being paid to the little sis page

Shut up.

Wow. I didn't see that coming. A re-dress, yes, but not a complete refit.
I am stoked that they are doing a complete re-fit. It was such a shame when the House barely changed from 2003-2004 and 2006-2007. The backyard in 2007 was basically the exact same from 2006 except it was a different colour.

I am stoked that they are doing a complete re-fit. It was such a shame when the House barely changed from 2003-2004 and 2006-2007. The backyard in 2007 was basically the exact same from 2006 except it was a different colour.

I'm stoked too. Just so long as they're NOT spending money here to the detriment of other things they COULD have spent money on - like, dare I say, live streaming. :rolleyes:

I'm stoked too. Just so long as they're NOT spending money here to the detriment of other things they COULD have spent money on - like, dare I say, live streaming. :rolleyes:

Live streaming pays for itself and even has the potential to provide considerable income.

Back