Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia Media Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Goss: Bieb's big bother

art-353-sa-bigbrother-20131207193500103127-300x0.jpg

David Reynolds and Tahan Lew. Photo: Wolter Peeters

There are plenty of blokes who would be worried. But it would take more than Justin Bieber to cause a rift in the relationship between Big Brother bridesmaid Tahan Lew and her boyfriend, V8 Supercars Ford Performance Racing star David Reynolds.

The couple, who survived three months apart only six months into their relationship while Lew lived in the BB house, are more than committed. She’s even upgraded from a section of his underwear drawer to a full chest in his pad.

Lew laughs that Bieber got scared off when Reynolds, a country boy from Albury-Wodonga, appeared without his shirt on in the background of her Facetime chat with the superstar singer last week.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/cel...-big-bother-20131207-2yya3.html#ixzz2mnUj2hGu

From the Confidential section in today's Sunday Times:

iokrqe.jpg

Can't stay low:

Big Brother's Tully Smyth supporting her pals for Girlthing

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...ls-for-girlthing/story-fni0cvc9-1226784436325

IS Big Brother's Tully Smyth up to her old tricks?

Tongues were wagging when she appeared at Girlthing - Sydney's biggest lesbian night - on Friday evening and was seen canoodling with a mystery blonde known only as Lucy (pictured far right).

But Tully - who is in a relationship with fellow contestant Drew - said the claims are a "total lie".

"Oh god, that is definitely false!" she told Confidential.

"I was there supporting my friend's event and had a pretty early night."

Smyth, 26, said she was there as a sign of encouragement for several pals involved in the fortnightly event which is held at Qbar in Darlinghurst.

Anthony 'Drew' Drew and Tully began a controversial relationship in the Big Brother house after she kissed him in bed - despite having a girlfriend back home.

Tully had been in a relationship with Tahlia Farrant before going on the show, a relationship that ended via Twitter and was closely followed in the media after Tully left the house.

But it wasn't until Drew was able to leave - some six weeks later - that they became 'official'.

Having made it to the final three, Drew had to wait six weeks until they were reunited before they could confirm their relationship status.

Back in November during their first week out of the house Drew admitted that the couple were "having fun" with their new found romance.

Despite initial regrets about cheating on her girlfriend in the house at the time, Tully said she had "definitely no regrets" now that she was out in the real world.

Tully tweeted about this article earlier, and mentioned that the friend they claim she was "canoodling with" isn't even gay. If they want to publish total crap, they could at least put a little effort into the research. "Tully Now Converting Straight Girls" would have made a much splashier headline. Missed opportunity there. :rolleyes:

Tully's joy back in the arms of women

Tully's joy back in the arms of women

The Sunday Telegraph
January 05, 2014 12:00AM

937962-78751084-74dd-11e3-82a9-fbdd3ae7c5df.jpg

SHE publicly gave her girlfriend the flick for a guy, but it seems Big Brother's Tully Smyth prefers the company of women.

Sources say the relationship between reality TV contestants Smyth and Andrew 'Drew' Daniel is over with the controversial blonde spotted passionately locking lips with a mystery lady last weekend at The Courthouse Hotel in Sydney's inner west.

Speculation there was trouble in paradise circulated this week after Smyth and Drew stopped posting photos of each other on their social media pages.

Trust us, that speaks volumes. The pair, who were virtually inseparable after their Big Brother experience, were uploading a photo a day of one another.

After a three week hiatus, Drew posted a picture of Smyth sleeping yesterday but sources say they are now just friends. The news of Smyth dating a new woman comes just weeks after she appeared at Girlthing - Sydney's biggest lesbian night - and was seen getting close to a mystery blonde known only as Lucy. Drew and Tully began their controversial relationship in the Big Brother house after she kissed him in bed - despite having a girlfriend, Tahlia Farrant, outside the house.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...he-arms-of-women/story-fni0cvc9-1226794939552

Major fuck-up by the Telegraph. Wonder if it's the same journo who thought Xavier's last name was Bait because of his Twitter username?

Not a fuck up, it's called a fuck you..........intentionally demoting famewhores, what was his name again.........hmm, but it should have been Tully they targeted.

It appears there is zero interest in HMs in the media really.

Lets do our own mini update then.......................for a handful I can remember....

THE SUPPORTING CAST - or who cares

Mikkayla,
somehow managed to score a radio gig in the Latrobe Valley - not an especially happening place to be but I guess it's a start, she is pushy and pushy helps - see Madonna's career:)
She looks good.

Sisters,
seem to have had some deal with theme parks/GC, flitting about in cheap and nasty matchy shit, and dreadful hair continues.
Look the same, cheap. Getting fatter.
Back to WA and scientology or whatever cult they belong to.

Heidi, who cares, does radio WA, loud
Most likely to do something terrible on air.

Matt & Caleb hate each other, non of the bromances lasted a day, no ED action with either - odd.
Caleb had a fling with Maddie, partied too hard and is back fighting fires.

Jazz/Xavier appear to hang anywhere, on anyone they can for a freebie or a bit of action.

THE STARS

Tim
Is all there in twitter/insta/everywhere
He is the same, a bit hippie, a bit funny, up himself, sort of kind - and not really that interesting.
Taking Ben & Drew OS with cameras.
Currently in Byron.
9 keep giving him bits and pieces.
Filming Getaway with Tahan
(& possibly they will fund his trips???)
Ideal - 9 create a funky talkshow thing, with Timmy, Ben & Tahan, Drew.

Drew
resides Melbourne, hangs about in chapel street a lot.
Tully flits in and out
They seem to be a couple, if they are it won't last
Looks - very pretty still, someone cast him in a soap please

Tully
Entrenched in lipstick lesbian socialite life
Extreme poser
In love with half a tiny dog - gag, Paris Hilton vibes, gross
Does she get free flights?
Is she afraid to leave Sydney for more than a day?
When is she going to start work?
Is she so shallow on multi media because her family life is sad?
Her poor Dad looks worn out.

Ed
Continues his love affair with his twin.
They drink a lot
They wear shitty clothes
Ed may be gay - or a root rat

Jade
Models a bit
Tried to get a blonde version of Tahan's hair - did not work, now has shitty extensions and bad colour job
She is not into fashion or style
Looking a bit tatty - get a new hairdresser
Hangs out with Tim
Hangs out with some MC chef hottie

Tahan
Has a pretty awesome life
Her boyfriend is fun, and has given any HM that wants a speedy ride
Her family are gorgeous, in Brisbane, and in NT
Has sent out gifts to all her fans
Is modelling and endorsing stuff
Created havoc with a Bieber face time - trending worldwide, is that good???
Filming Getaway with Timmy
9 says she has by far the most interest of any HM, and lots of offers???

Ben
has gigs with 9, ARIA red carpet, some other morning show shit?
Going to Graceland
Needs his nostrils shrunk, and a new hairstylist, shave it all off

Jade/Ed -
I'm not interested and not going there. If you are interested you are following her fan stuff and know whatever.
For casuals like me though, seems to be nothing happening

Tully/Drew
Seem to be together distantly. It won't work past lust I'm betting.

Bromances
Ed/Matt/Caleb
None of them seem to be at all close

Tim/Drew
Still good.
And outside the house I reckon the relationship would change, Drew would be the leader - his head is screwed on better, and Timmy his kid like buddy who does shit Drew needs to cover up/clean up.

Add your own updated shit, this is just general, with a bias toward Timmy/Tahan/Drew

Don't attack me if you don't like my mini update, correct what is wrong or whatever, post your own

TV starlet Sonia Kruger's fashion label shut down after poor sales

Taylor Auerbach •
The Daily Telegraph •

SHE hosts Big Brother but it is a case of big bother for Sonia Kruger today.

The television starlet's fashion label, SK By Sonia Kruger, was shut down last night following poor sales.

A senior manager at Discovery Group, exclusive licence holders to the TV host's line, told The Daily Telegraph her designer wear was "just not selling".

She said a typical "good day" for the brand was just eight orders.

473389-6bc90e04-79aa-11e3-ae56-4ce697eaa265.jpg

Full article @ http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...after-poor-sales/story-fni0cvc9-1226799475474

I wish Sonia would be shut down from hosting Big Brother! Time for a change!

I lover her. Kruges doesn't do hard hitting interviews but at least she appears to enjoy the hosting gig and it's not this massive biased uppity bitch to housemates she makes no effort in hiding how little she thinks of them.

Jade/Ed -
I'm not interested and not going there. If you are interested you are following her fan stuff and know whatever.
For casuals like me though, seems to be nothing happening

Tully/Drew
Seem to be together distantly. It won't work past lust I'm betting.
Actually, there was a whole half-page article in the Herald Sun recently all about both Ed/Jade and Tully/Drew mutually separating.

It was also confirmed in the same article that Big Brother will most likely (for the first time in Australia) start at 7:30pm weekdays as of this year, which is fantastic news.

Actually, there was a whole half-page article in the Herald Sun recently all about both Ed/Jade and Tully/Drew mutually separating.

It was also confirmed in the same article that Big Brother will most likely (for the first time in Australia) start at 7:30pm weekdays as of this year, which is fantastic news.

Gossip rag-type stuff. Ed/Jade seems true, as far as I can tell, but Drew and Tully have basically called it fiction. There was a similar article just prior that didn't even have his name right, so...grain of salt on stuff that doesn't come straight from the parties involved, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back