Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia Media Articles

Status
Not open for further replies.
...So - no real buzz around the old BB HMs media wise???
I expect they will drag a few out tonight for the ARIAS, some carols stuff and see ya later, except for Tim, Ben, Tahan:)

NINE rolled Tim out today (Sunday) on the Weekend Today show. I missed it, but there's a couple of videos up on ninemsn:

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/after-big-brother/x3i0k2x

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/ice-cream-challenge/xgunemu

International viewers:

http://content2.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/b9976f04-26fd-4d96-8faf-bc6f675c03a9.mp4

http://content5.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/6655495d-825e-4dc2-a3e8-3c0139a9f360.mp4

I have just started the first video you posted. At the beginning we don't see the interviewer, I thought it was Ben 2013, she has the same voice

I can't really see Tim working out as a regular with the Today show.

they said, they wanted him to be a roving reporter, which would he would be better suited to. it would allow him to show his personality a bit more too.
He might run a bit loose at times but he knows to rein it in when necessary.

They made it onto an US site

452714215_10-419x279.jpg

These people are apparently on Big Brother in Australia and that makes me feel like I really should be watching Australian Big Brother. It looks like it might have been the lost act of Hair Bands: The Musical.

Gofugyourself is a legendary fun fashionista site if your not familiar.
Positive commentary - they can be wickedly biting.

So - tim & tahan making waves post BB, as I expected.

Well, according to today's Herald Sun, there are rumours that Channel 9 will have an extended hour-long 6pm news as of next year, thus pushing A Current Affair to 7pm.

With any luck, this might foresee a later Big Brother timeslot next season too.

Looks like that extended news rumour (cconsidered in the front page 2014 scheduling post) is getting traction! It does seems plausible, since Sydney's Nine News is still broadcasting in the extended 1 hour news format (90 minutes with ACA) even after the NSW natural disaster news began to subside.

Well, according to today's Herald Sun, there are rumours that Channel 9 will have an extended hour-long 6pm news as of next year, thus pushing A Current Affair to 7pm.

With any luck, this might foresee a later Big Brother timeslot next season too.

Looks like that extended news rumour (cconsidered in the front page 2014 scheduling post) is getting traction! It does seems plausible, since Sydney's Nine News is still broadcasting in the extended 1 hour news format (90 minutes with ACA) even after the NSW natural disaster news began to subside.

yep it has been fairly successful in Sydney so I would gather they will give it a go nationwide. Big Brother is later in the year though so it may be reverted if it fails in the beginning of the ratings year. I'm not sure it would have that much of an impact on BB in terms of content though, 7:30pm is still NINE's family friendly programming slot.

What effect is that likely to have on A Current Affair, being against Home and Away and the ABC news? Any hope of that biting the dust eventually?

The most memorable reality TV stars of 2013 | Vote

The most memorable reality TV stars of 2013

*Tim and Tully are both nominated.

EVERYONE knows that the three golden rules of TV reality show success are casting, casting, and casting.

Get the right mix of talent and you are set for a ratings bonanza. Reality show viewers want to see drama, controversy and bitchiness. There has to be goodies and baddies - people to love and people to hate.

Get the mix wrong by casting boring non-entities, and viewers will yawn and switch off in droves.........

TO VOTE:http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...tv-stars-of-2013/story-e6frfmyi-1226775959730

The most memorable reality TV stars of 2013

*Tim and Tully are both nominated.

EVERYONE knows that the three golden rules of TV reality show success are casting, casting, and casting.

Get the right mix of talent and you are set for a ratings bonanza. Reality show viewers want to see drama, controversy and bitchiness. There has to be goodies and baddies - people to love and people to hate.

Get the mix wrong by casting boring non-entities, and viewers will yawn and switch off in droves.........

TO VOTE:http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...tv-stars-of-2013/story-e6frfmyi-1226775959730

Should have nominated some of the arseholes from the SBS Go Back Where You Came From, Peter Reith - when he faced that guy who told him his buddy got sent back by Reith, and guess what - he's dead now.

Is there a poll for the most evil reality bastard?

And I hope tim loses this, his big fat funny head does not need more approval, Sophia from MKR is my pick she is hilarious

Should have nominated some of the arseholes from the SBS Go Back Where You Came From, Peter Reith - when he faced that guy who told him his buddy got sent back by Reith, and guess what - he's dead now.

Is there a poll for the most evil reality bastard?

And I hope tim loses this, his big fat funny head does not need more approval, Sophia from MKR is my pick she is hilarious

Tim and Tully are currently dominating the poll. They have a combined vote of 88%. It has made the others basically insignificant results. Haha

Not surprising. And I expect one will win. Be a bit sad if it's Tully since most votes will be from haters

Viewers will generally vote for the last thing they saw, and a lot of people probably never saw them and still voted just from media stuff.

What a farce:

'Rich and completely dumb' - Big Brother winner Tim Dormer posts picture of bank account online

"RICH and completely dumb" - yes, he said it himself.

Big Brother winner Tim Dormer posted a picture of his St. George bank account online yesterday showing off the $250,000 which had just been deposited into his account by Channel Nine after winning the series.

"Look what I just discovered!!! Not wanting to brag or anything, BUT seriousssssly!!?" Dormer wrote alongside the quarter of a million dollar bank balance thanks to his victory a month ago.
The picture of Tim's bank account before it was deleted.

But the image was quickly deleted after Dormer realised that he had also posted his bank account details along with the hefty balance.

He then uploaded another image on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter after calling the bank to delete his account.

"Rich and completely dumb..." he wrote next to the pic, "yes I did just post my bank account details before!! A quick call to the bank to close that account! Phew!! #rich #idiot."

Dormer received a mixed response from his followers with some lambasting him for bragging about being "rich", while others simply congratulated him for being so open about the earnings.

The newly minted former Nova employee now fronts 2DayFM's The Bump with fellow Big Brother housemate Tahan Lew-Fatt.

Tim Dormer

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...k-account-online/story-e6frfmq9-1226777161184

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back